Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
A Kink in the Threads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:00 am
Gigi of the Ribbons
Unno Rokuro

I'd been thinking of taking up a second job since they do work around that, I'm just not sure if my anxiety will be able to handle that.

Sorry to hear that -hugs- hopefully things will turn up.
That could work, do you hae prospects in mind?
*nuzzle hugs* I think I just need to really buckle down on finding something else.
Oh I forgot to mention, your sig art fills me with delight. emotion_kirakira

Well, I ended up (luckily) taking some shifts that other cashiers were giving up so I got my hours for next week (sacrificing it so I only have 1 day off, but all of my shifts are only 5-6hrs long). I'm still 4 hours short of my minimum for this week. Unless someone posts a 4-5 hour shift last minute. So, I guess I'm just constantly checking that for a month until school starts back up. I'm hoping I'm able to get my shifts.
Well, I hope you do find something emotion_8c
Was my previous sig of Gaius from FE:A ? I was cosplaying him and just felt lazy changing it xD.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:32 pm
Unno Rokuro
Well, I ended up (luckily) taking some shifts that other cashiers were giving up so I got my hours for next week (sacrificing it so I only have 1 day off, but all of my shifts are only 5-6hrs long). I'm still 4 hours short of my minimum for this week. Unless someone posts a 4-5 hour shift last minute. So, I guess I'm just constantly checking that for a month until school starts back up. I'm hoping I'm able to get my shifts.
Well, I hope you do find something emotion_8c
Was my previous sig of Gaius from FE:A ? I was cosplaying him and just felt lazy changing it xD.
I'm glad you were able to get more hours though it sounds still quite the struggle. For that I'm sorry and hope it does get better.
Me too, this week has been brutal. =A=
It was a guy holding a bow made of meats and surrounded by floating lollipops. I'm not sure who it was, honestly. It just made me smile. >w<  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Unno Rokuro

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:11 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
I'm glad you were able to get more hours though it sounds still quite the struggle. For that I'm sorry and hope it does get better.
Me too, this week has been brutal. =A=
It was a guy holding a bow made of meats and surrounded by floating lollipops. I'm not sure who it was, honestly. It just made me smile. >w<

Yeah, since they cut everyone's hours, people are taking them fast, so I keep checking to see if there are any new postings on the board.
I just want this month to be over since by the middle of next month I'll be back to my regular schedule as well.
I don't think Summer makes things any better either orz
It was made entirely out of candies and cookies I think since that's his shtick: sweets xD
But yeah I was cosplaying Gaius for a bit User Image and my kouhai/waifu/friend/cosplay partner
(I literally gave him all those titles since we've gone from senpai/kouhai to husbando/waifu titles xD)
was cosplaying another character from the event o3o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:47 pm
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

-casually sweeps up the joint-
Hi, I'm finally back to assert my rightful place as maid again. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:14 pm
Unno Rokuro
Yeah, since they cut everyone's hours, people are taking them fast, so I keep checking to see if there are any new postings on the board.
I just want this month to be over since by the middle of next month I'll be back to my regular schedule as well.
I don't think Summer makes things any better either orz
It was made entirely out of candies and cookies I think since that's his shtick: sweets xD
But yeah I was cosplaying Gaius for a bit User Image and my kouhai/waifu/friend/cosplay partner
(I literally gave him all those titles since we've gone from senpai/kouhai to husbando/waifu titles xD)
was cosplaying another character from the event o3o
Seems a tad odd to cut hours in summer, but I guess there's just too many people.
Just have to get through it.
Yeah, too many people out and about and such.
Yes, him! Aw, that sounds fun. You're adorable~ >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:19 pm
Rae Starshine

Hi, I'm finally back to assert my rightful place as maid again. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was going to ask about an apron, but are you sweeping in a bikini? >w>  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Rae Starshine

I was going to ask about an apron, but are you sweeping in a bikini? >w>

Well, why not? It is summer after all. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:38 pm
Rae Starshine
Too true, and you'll hear no complaints from me~  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:43 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Rae Starshine
Too true, and you'll hear no complaints from me~

You should join the club. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:35 pm
Rae Starshine
You should join the club. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don a bikini? Hm, let me see what I can throw together.  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Rae Starshine

Don a bikini? Hm, let me see what I can throw together.

Aw, you look so cute.~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:04 pm
Rae Starshine
Aw, you look so cute.~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why thank you~ >//w//< I wish I had some other sandals or something, but I have no idea what I'd like instead.  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:34 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Rae Starshine

Why thank you~ >//w//< I wish I had some other sandals or something, but I have no idea what I'd like instead.

I wish I had a suggestion, but I am too busy crying @ all the beautiful new shark items...... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:06 pm
Rae Starshine
I wish I had a suggestion, but I am too busy crying @ all the beautiful new shark items...... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Crying or puking/drooling rainbows?
I haven't really looked at the new items, maybe it's for the best . . .  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:46 pm
Gigi of the Ribbons
Rae Starshine
Crying or puking/drooling rainbows?
I haven't really looked at the new items, maybe it's for the best . . .

Both. Both is good. It's pretty much all nautical themed.
There's even a chubby body mod. #good s**t

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces