Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Ogyshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 pm
Y'all have very nice avatars. Taeryyn, yours is quite majestic and has a good amount of colour (not too much of it, that is). There's nothing for me to say to improve, 'cept that perhaps it's a liiiittle too sparkly. But that's just me forcing myself to pick something wrong with it when there isn't.

My tired old avatar needs some more umph, I know. sweatdrop I mean... starter sandals?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 am
There is nothing at ALL wrong with using starter items, it's all about items "Fitting into the theme".

I really like how the tattoos interact with your Skin tone. I think that the book could be something to fit a little better... but other then that I like the look.

I took the advice to get a couple things for my upper head, (Lotis Bindi, and the Gift of the Gods Crown) I could have sworn that there was an item that had a read gem square on the forehead, but I think it might also be that I don't have a hairline anymore :3  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:20 pm
I don't know why, but it looks like you're leaning forward for some reason. I dunno, maybe it's just the cloud. You are a bit top-heavy, though. Oddly enough, I don't know what I'd take out to fix that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:50 am
You look...random XD

The red and blue spirite thingies clashes a bit.  

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:07 am
I like everything except the dash of red is bothering me a bit. It's a little out of place.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 pm
I see you have a theme going on there! Aha, I like it. It's put together very well. I love the purple hair. But I don't know, maybe the panties should match the bra... but I have no idea what I am talking about.

This is my first post with my new avatar style! It's very different now... I sold a lot of my expensive items that I never used so I have a lot of gold to buy something to spice it up a little bit... Any ideas?  

Ogyshi

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 pm
Very simple, but also very autumn like. If you want to make it more wintery, take out the leaf and put on snow boats or something snow related.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm
Marry me.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:02 pm
sorry jaft you're just not my type...

but on the bright side, good avvy. a little top heavy though but some of the ruffles on the bottom clears it up ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:27 pm
I'm assuming it's supposed to be a character of some sort? Reminds me of some Paula Abdul or Janet Jackson videos in the late 80s.
As a character, it works. I loathe the hat item, but that's entirely personal opinion and has nothing to do with your avatar.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 pm
((it's supposed to be very burlesque type.))

Very busy. the boots are bugging me for some reason, but it works even though a bit busy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm
IT'S A TRAP! eek

Nah, it's good though it fits the theme well. The wristwatch doesn't seem to serve a real purpose but since it doesn't detract from the setup in anyway it doesn't really matter if it's there or not.  

Phaeton 2

Erverain

Enduring Loiterer

24,975 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Ah, the classic thief. The right-hand dagger is a bit off, though. Perhaps a shortsword or the like would fit better?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 pm
It's neat, a fantastic Viking setup and none too expensive. Very nice. I just don't like how the frame cuts off your avatar a bit and cages it in.  

Phaeton

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:48 am
I really like the look of your avatar. The one thing that doesn't really fit is your floating companion. I really like the contrast of your dress and the weapon/staff  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff