Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:47 am
Want more?

I could tell a depressing one...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:51 am
MrJimmy
Want more?

I could tell a depressing one...
from the big ATG book?  

Undakai
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:51 am
Sure. I'll listen to anything from the Big Book of the ATG. *sits down attentively*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:17 am
Ah-hem. This story starts with a tragedy, and ends very happily. But we're trying to focus on the tragedy here, so yeah...

Once upon a time there was a very strange girl. She thought that no one noticed her, not at home, not at school, not even on the ATG; she thought that she had no direction, she thought her life wasn't interesting. One day, a very busy day, when very few people were online, she made a thread declaring she would kill herself. It was a sad time, many people came and scavenged her items, which she willingly gave, as she thought she would no longer have use for them. Some, notably one, tried to comfort her, stop her, and reassure her that life was worth living, but she had nothing of it. She got offline a few hours after making the thread, and swallowed a lot of pills.

Around this time, many of the regs were getting on, Jimmy being one of them. Jimmy saw the thread, and felt as if he had been shot straight through the stomach. He was to late, many people were to late. Many of his friends had came in and were attempting to help, trying to raise a flag to anyone who might be able to get ahold of someone in the area and call an ambulance. It was a sad and confusing and long night, many people came and went; some were angry, other s were sad, still more sent prayers and stood vigil in the thread for hours.

The next morning, word finally came. Someone who knew the girl had seen the thread and called the police. Everyone breathed a sigh or relief as they read that the girl was recovering, though slowly and painfully. When she finally logged in later that afternoon people berated her, praised her well-being, and handed back her things. She thanked them for their concern, apologized for making a mess and resumed her internet career. Though she may have not been as well known before all that, I don't think there's a reg out in the ATG that doesn't know Dexandre today.  

Jessi_Babii_10_13_90

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:03 am
MrJimmy
Eh-hem, gather around children, and we'll crack open the Big Book of the ATG once again.

Once upon a time, when Silver was only a few days old in the guild, she met Jimmy, who just happened to start a thread about posting epic wallpapers. He posted some Kingdom Hearts wall papers, and she decided to stalk him, and then he posted some more, and she decided to marry him. And even though they weren't really involved, they lived happlily ever after on the internet. The end.

Ummm, are there any stories about me in there Jimmy?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:45 am
MrJimmy
Ah-hem. This story starts with a tragedy, and ends very happily. But we're trying to focus on the tragedy here, so yeah...

Damnit- dont make me cry cry  

girl_no_13

raytray

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:46 am
I'm single not by choice but because.. Oh s**t.. it is by choice. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:58 am
raytray
I'm single not by choice but because.. Oh s**t.. it is by choice. xD

Surely that is better. I remember those days, when I assumed being young free and single would be fun.  

girl_no_13

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:36 am
AlcoholicPancake
MrJimmy
Eh-hem, gather around children, and we'll crack open the Big Book of the ATG once again.

Once upon a time, when Silver was only a few days old in the guild, she met Jimmy, who just happened to start a thread about posting epic wallpapers. He posted some Kingdom Hearts wall papers, and she decided to stalk him, and then he posted some more, and she decided to marry him. And even though they weren't really involved, they lived happlily ever after on the internet. The end.

Ummm, are there any stories about me in there Jimmy?

i would ask if there was any about me, but i dont think you really know me to well jimmy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:18 am
MrJimmy

Poor poor Dex! I had no idea she went through all that!

But today she's such a strong character. I'm glad everything turned out.  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:40 am
Slim95
MrJimmy

=O OMG! Definitely, I definitely agree. Thank Jeebus she's okay now.

It reminds me though, that I've only been in this guild just about a month lol . I feel like I live here xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:41 am
Omochii
Slim95
MrJimmy

=O OMG! Definitely, I definitely agree. Thank Jeebus she's okay now.

It reminds me though, that I've only been in this guild just about a month lol . I feel like I live here xD

Y'see what I mean, Omo the Wise?

I've only been around since about early June and this is ma second home!  

Slim95
Crew

Omochii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 am
xd Yes Sleem, I see, I definitely see. To think this place only started about January! I think confused ...I only started hardcore posting on...*checks diary* August 31st! Bwhahahaha ~

Y'know, I'm not that bitter anymore. I'll stay single. No one wants meh xD

Do you have any stories to tell, Sleem? =3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:49 am
*been single all my life* Yea it sucks  

HeavyD6

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:50 am
I'm not really bitter anymore. I'm gonna own that homecoming dress and make the boys who didn't ask me bitter. stare Lol.

Lets see, does Sleem have stories? *cracks open Slim's Big Book of the ATG*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games