Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:28 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

PeachesDarkSide

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

konren still watching every angle of the school from his cell rolled over on his side with an annoyed huff "man... its seems miss Kendra is going to be a harder cookie to crank than i first thought ... " konren said beginning to rapidly tap his chin deep in thought "hmmm... i could do it myself err... but it could easy be trace back to me if i do so, hmmm maybe i could?" konren's finger quickly stopped tapping should he could srategize more clearly, konren layed still stone faced until something that tickled his fancy came across his mind and he quickly jumped out of bed out of pure excitement "ha! oh yes i think that might just work!" konren practically cheered quickly flipping to his contacts to text Atazoth aye buddy ^^ ... i got some in the works for dear miss Kendra, if you could do me a huuuuge! favor and let Cerberus a miss Callidora might just pay them a visit tonight... at least i'm like a good 75% sure she might ...anywho! that's all i got for you bud chow for now![/i] Konren than quickly reread the message and sent it with a stretch"welp! time to get to work!" konren said waving away a yawn as he hopped out of his dorm.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:06 pm
pacwick

PaganYanik

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora had been moping since she left wiping away tears of frustration, pain, and ill sorrow at the way derrik had left her and her staff always treated her in situations like this. She managed to nearly make it to the boys dorm when a whole group of freshmen came into view preparing to not get caught she scurry s into a side alley way near the school building and waited for the group to pass as she manages to high jump onto the top of the roof and look down sniffling she tried to grab her phone only to remember she left it behind trying not to cry in dismay she waited impatiently for the boys to move along so she could get going.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:09 am
Pacwick
PeachesDarkSide

Guenivere ORion

Amaralysa

Atazoth felt his phone go off and looks down at it."Hmmm will then lets see what will happen then."He says as he looks over at Cerberus who was siting beside him just as her puppy returns."Ruff Master the sexy one was talking to another sexy one about what happened."It says and Atazoth grins."We will deal with her later first we need to go to Kendra's dorm I will be invisible and will step in if things get to bad."He says as the couch lowers to the girls dorm entrance and Cerberus and Atazoth both jump down and he disappears then they both enter the building and go straight to the girls dorm.Cerberus opens the door and lets out a sigh before walking in."Its not even the first day and i am already dead."She says acting calm as she sits down on the other bed and she looks over at Kendra and smiles."Oh hello there sorry i am so late got held up."She says with a little laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:36 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

-Eri-

You could hearing shuffling from behind the blanket and then the blanket seemed to explode up into the air as a hyper girl scoot jumps from the bed and dashes into the kitchen area of the dorm,"OOoh!!! pancakes yum!", she snatches up the plate and takes up one of the delicious pancakes dabs it in the butter and syrup and begans to devour the whole thing within minutes not bothering to use a fork,"Oh gosh sooo good", she mummbled forgetting to not talk while she ate food.

Leo

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:38 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Jack Frost

Jack looked over at him rather amused,"I suppose I'll do the same thing I always do", she shrugs,"There is no harm in it right?", he grins,"Either or..", jack yawns," I think im gonna just lay here and drift off to sleep i've been busy before I came to school being a winter guardian is alot of work man", he pulls the hood over his eyes and tucks his hands behind his head closing them to let himself get relaxed for sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:23 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero laughs when she jumps off the bed and rush towards the food and laughs harder when she starts stuffing her face and talking with her mouth full."I know i can good but damn girl slow down a little I dont want you to get sick on me."He says before picking up some cloths for his little dresser."I dont have any cloths for girls but if you need a shower you can use these."He says putting down a shirt and some pants before getting some out for him as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:36 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

-Eri-

Eri managed to stuff down the food in a matter of seconds and licked her lips in satisfaction as she snorted,"Obviously you dont think I smell to good", she giggled,"Being the child of a goddess I dont have to bathe very often if i wish not to... it seems that it left to mostly humans", she told him smiling as she looked down at the clothes she pondered for a moment,"But I suppose if you want me to I can", she shrugged,"I dont care regardless".

Leo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:47 am
Guenivere ORion

Leo laughs and walks towards the bathroom door."No one is forcing you my dear goddess just a thought is all."He says before going into the bathroom."You are free to do any thing my dear but i need a shower,even though i hate it."He says with a smile."Just no peeking."He adds joking before closing the door behind and starting the shower.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:53 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

-Eri-

Eri snickered at his comment about no peeking and told him so,"I wont do it as long as your not begging for it", she grinned while she went to plop herself back on the bed she kicked off her school shoes and socks took off the jacket and gave herself a big stretch she slipped off the long sleeve top and threw on the t-shirt that was given to her as she jumped back onto the bed and sighed covering herself up to get warm she would have preferred to be a cat or dog where she could have fur and curl up in a circle getting so much more warmer though she knew she couldn't... she reached for the necklace around her neck and sighed she hated rules...

Leo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:59 am
Guenivere ORion

It didn't take Zero long and only after a few minutes he got out and dried off before getting dressed he stepped out of the bathroom and seen Eir laying on the bed and smiles softly before picking up her shoes and putting them by the door and he looks at her."Want me to wash your cloths with mine."He asks sitting on the bed beside her.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:54 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

-Eri-

Eri was already nodding off to sleep as she felt herself drift further into it,"Nu uh...", she mumbled snuggling her pillow even more as she did she looked at the opposite wall,"Uh huh....", she was contradicting herself in her own tiredness.

Leo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:29 pm
Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles and laughs as he puts up her cloths and folds them neatly at the foot of the bed and looks at her."Sleep well my dear."He says sitting beside her and leaning down and he kisses her head.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:16 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Jack Frost

Jack having woke up alittle before dawn was roving on the roof of the school building looking up at the sky his hands tucked behind his head while he had threw off his shoes and socks managing to get bare feet for once it what seemed like already a full week. He gazed up feeling small snowflakes drift onto his face with a grinned even though the school council prohibited it and the fact he was on the roof was against rules as well wasn't something he minded to much considering all the facts it was rather nice up here to clear his own thoughts and to try not to feel the hollow feeling of lonely when he was away from children for to long. The exact reason of his existance. He managed to sit up and look down starting to see some of the first students emerging and setting up booths today was a little program the school called club day in which it helped the students pick up afternoon circulater activites and since class was canceled for the day he didn't see why he bother wearing shoes anyhow. He gets off onto his feet walking over to the side of the building he jumps off to the ground landing as he slips his hood back over his head stuffs his hands in his pockets and begins to walk around to see what was going to be set up. He didn't expect as he was rounding a corner he bumped into a girl with rather crazy hair looking up he smiled rather kindly,"Sorry about that didn't see where I was stepping".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:22 am

Kendra V. Khian

Kendra found her room mate kind weird the girl hardly ever seem to be at home but she had this look in her eye that she was being watched by her or something. Unsure why cause the girl seemed to be all about this one guy she hung around with in class. Regardless she headed out in the morning when her alarm clock went off thinking she had class stuffing on her uniform placing earbuds in her ears and hitting the door not regarding her room mate which she already found weird. She supposed it wasn't so nice to call the girl that and she got lost in thought spacing out as she walked listening to her music usually did that to her she managed to bump into someone and looked up to see some hot boy with white hair and blue eyes looking up at her apologizing,"Ah yea sorry man", she said frowning,"Didn't mean to be rude", she told him,"Nah its my bad", she told him managing a small smile. For some reason this guy looked familiar to her as if she knew him but she didn't and having this odd feeling it rather struck at her as she decided to strike out and make some friends I mean why not? She managed to try to converse with frost as she continued,"So uh how long you been at this school? I transferred in so I'm straight up new".
Pagan Yanik

PeachesDarkSide

Pacwick

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:34 am
Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Guenivere ORion

Zero and Sinbad where helping set up the music's booth both men had a grin on there faces Sinbad had a guitar on his back and Zero had a violin and shortly after the booth was up both men started setting up there interments. The school was still waking up only a few students where up and out side so Zero had an idea and he used his technical know how to tap into the schools PA and after they tuned there interments they plugged them in and with a count down both men started to play it was played threw the whole school's loud speakers it was set up like a violin and guitar stand off.

Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games