Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Transitioning into the Black Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:04 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

Arron's counterpart coughed before standing & floating a few inches off the ground. He glanced around at the others while the noise of hurried footsteps grew closer to them.
"Well... Someone is here... & they're not supposed to be." he said watching the door, "Sorry ladies & gent, I've got some... culling to do here soon." Lyth grinned rubbing his hands together. The group could hear a slight crackling noise before he sent a large crystal spike at the door as it opened.

The trio of women made it to where Mattie had led them. Ann opened the door only to be sent reeling by the large crystal spike.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:02 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Minty Andee

Having been quiet their entire trip back to the bridge of the ship, Mattie kept her eyes alert for any other mercs that may have been elsewhere during their excursion. She had not wanted to interrupt Minty's explanation of what supposedly had happened to the grease-monkey, storing away the little gem of information away for later.

As they neared the goal, she grew a little braver, lopsided grin forming once again across her face. Running up to the door, she waved eagerly for the other two to catch up. As Ann opened the door though, her smile grew into an expression of abject horror. A mass of glowing blue suddenly shot from inside the room, striking the mysterious woman. Rushing over to her, Mattie crouched down to where she fell, frantically asking her if she was okay. She glanced back over to the now ajar door, and blinked in confusion before scrunching her face into an angry grimace.

"'EY! BLUE BOY! WHAT THE HECK DO YA THINK YOU'RE DOIN?!" she shrieked, fury welling up in her eyes. They had done all of this...all the plans, all the tracking, just for some shiny punk to start wailin' on them?! The young 'detective' began rolling up her sleeves just in case anything else was going to get flung at them.  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:22 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

Kate frantically looked at the door, then back at the counterpart after he had sent out a large crystal spike. "Lyth, what was that for??" she asked him, hurrying over to the door. She then asked if the other party was okay.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:00 am
_
_

Solsi waved her hands at Mattie trying to dispel any confusion. Judging by how she referred to Lyth as blue guy she probably didn't know they shared the same body. "I-It's okay! I think... Lyth here is...cohabiting Arron's body...apparently..." They were the same, in a way... Though why he threw a crystal at them she hadn't the foggiest idea. But they had to protect Lyth in order to protect Arron, so they had to aid an escape somehow.

OOC: ~
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:30 am

Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee
RandomKate
Radiant Anon Solsi

Ann quickly recovered & pulled out a pistol, aiming at Lyth. "...What are you..?" she asked.

"Oh you know me a lot more than you think girlie... & I know you. You're not taking him back with you." said the counterpart with a laugh, "Good job using your middle name by the way."

She stayed quiet, but the young woman had lost all color in her face. The counterpart had struck a cord with her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:48 am
Ru Deshevaine
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Minty Andee
RandomKate
Radiant Anon Solsi

Mattie blinked at the pink haired magical girl in confusion, "Ah...ya mean ta tell me Blue Boy and his flingin' spiky things here is the guy who was passed out a few moments ago?" Edging her way around the growing hostile situation between Ann...or whoever she was, and sparkle-pants, she tried to tip-toe into the control room to get some information as to what happened while she had been gone.  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:30 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

She looked at the young woman, then back at the crystallized counterpart. "You know her, Lyth?" she asked him. Judging by "Ann's" reaction, there was something the group didn't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:45 pm
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
RandomKate
Radiant Anon Solsi

"Well, Ann." Minty rested a gentle hand on the other woman's arm, "Why don't you go ahead and tell us who you really are and what you're doing here before Arron's alter-ego fills in the gaps."

The blonde grinned at Lyth as she spoke. The two had never met, but Minty had heard stories, stories with all the same moral: Lyth was not to be trusted.

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

Ru Deshevaine

Profitable Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:11 pm
Minty Andee
Whispering Minstrel
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
RandomKate
Radiant Anon Solsi

Remaining cool was a trademark of one so used to being emotionally detached from his clients. The mercenary stayed his hand from the draw when Ann was knocked aside, but now he made his stance and hands ready for action. "So, this mission has changed, has it not? I can't help but feel like there is some need to know information I am lacking." He sided with the charmer and the detective. Guns were out of holsters for the second time today and he didn't know if things would be so calmly resolved this time. "I believe I am too old for these games." Ru muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:51 pm
Minty Andee
Whispering Minstrel
Ru Deshevaine
RandomKate
Radiant Anon Solsi

"Go on. Tell them." spat the counterpart. He was grinning with a malicious show of teeth.

The young woman did not say a word, but reached under her shirt to pull out a ring on a chain. It looked familiar to those who knew the mechanic, however the size & style appeared to be more masculine. The ring Arron had, was more feminine in appearance.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:33 am
Minty Andee
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Ru Deshevaine
RandomKate
Radiant Anon Solsi

Not being privy to the significance of the ring, Mattie kept glancing at the two in confusion. How was a piece of jewelry supposed to help 'Ann' tell them who she was? Was she a princess back where they came from? Hopefully one of the others who knew sparkles and grease-monkey longer than the few seconds she'd had with 'em would have some answers, cause she was drawin' a blank.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:41 am
_
_

The sparkling jewelry caught Solsi's eyes, but she wasn't sure what Ann was trying to tell them. She studied her face for a clue, but it led onto nothing. Her eyes checked the door immediately, making sure they weren't about to be ambushed or something. "Sorry, but, I'm lost..." she admitted quietly.

OOC: ~
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:47 pm
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Radiant Anon Solsi
]
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty laughed when she saw 'Ann's' ring.

"Old friends, huh?" The blonde chuckled, "Is that what they call it back where your from."

"Well Lyth, seems someone's finally showed up that can fix our mechanic's broken heart. And here you are like the monster in a fairy tale." Minty shook her head, " What kind of outcome you could possibly hope for here."

"Big picture thinking, the only thing your current course of action is going to lead to is a fight a mercenary, two magic users, and an incredibly motivated 'old friend' you might survive, and even if you do, Arron's body is still injured. AND on top of that crap shoot, if Arron ever finds out he hurt Ann, how long do you think you can maintain control? Do you think Arron would ever forgive you? Do you think he'd ever forgive himself? We both know the mechanic runs toward the melancholy side of the spectrum, I would bet my apartment that THAT particular nugget of information would have him right up against suicidal. Maybe you get lucky, maybe you get full control, but maybe your shared body gets to share a grave as well as a wardrobe. So tell me, because I really am curious. What are you hoping to accomplish here?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:05 am
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Radiant Anon Solsi
]
RandomKate
Minty Andee

The counterpart remained quiet. He closed his eyes before speaking. The accent dropped.
"If Arron leaves with her, it's going to be leading a lamb to slaughter." he said quietly, "...I've seen it. That's what I've been trying to do is prolong his life. Otherwise he's going to be tortured & have to repeat the same hell he faced with that doctor that caused most of this mess. I cannot stress this enough. Arron goes with his fiance`... He will die."
Lyth's demeanor had changed it was one of worry & concern. He sounded desperate has his voice cracked slightly.

Ann only stood there, confused & dripping the ring silently.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:38 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

Once Ann showed off the ring that had been hidden away underneath her shirt, it all made sense now. Why she was truly desperate to find & bring the lythcol mechanic back home. This was his fiancee. The one he was trying to get back to for the few years he's been on Gaia.

Kate looked between the two offworlders. Both her & Lyth had some rough moments, but there were times he showed her actual cared. With concern in his voice, this seemed to be one of them. "I...I think he's telling the truth..." the mage quietly spoke. It was tough to believe all that was said, but that could explain the connection between Lyth & Arron and his strange abilities.

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff