Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
The Earth's Upheaval OOC - Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:17 am
You could shout it up to him, but he likes his plan thus far. He'd rather descend further into the unknown portions of the dungeon in force.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:13 pm
Right. We really don't want to find the Orb, do we? C'est la. Party wipes itself. Rain must be happy ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:17 pm
Roll your damage, SCN. You hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:21 pm
Also, you are not shoving past Aelgeirr.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:29 pm
Plainsfox
"It's time for me to teach you your place,Greenskin!!"
was this in Elven?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:17 pm
Nope.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:24 pm
Plainsfox
Aelgeirr is resting at the wall, trying to regain his wits and taking a healing surge *If possible*

You guys need to declare that you are taking a short rest if you want to have a short rest. Short rests don't grow on trees! You can't rob Peter to short rest Paul! Short rests speak louder than words! To short rest is human! Better burn the midnight short rest! Don't put all your eggs in one short rest! Better let sleeping dogs short rest! You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it take a short rest!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:57 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Thork would spend two healing sieges, and after Mercy's check would try to open the first door she checked

... left or right? They are across from each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:22 pm
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox
Thork would spend two healing sieges, and after Mercy's check would try to open the first door she checked

... left or right? They are across from each other.
left  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:35 pm
Plainsfox

Paidi tou Selini

Kowsauni

SCN_ Grey_fox

Just checking in with everyone! Thork's opened the door to an apparently empty room... OR IS IT?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:07 pm
Rain's super-busy schedule!

Since I'm pretty sure everyone here has a hand in anything else I'm running or playing in, this was the best location to drop this off. Here's what I've got going on right now in the month of October:

• Recently I started a new job at the company I've worked at, so my schedule is actually an hour later (8am-4:30pm PST).
  • Earlier this year I volunteered to be part of a charity run committee, unknowing of my impending job change. I'm stuck with it until the end of the month.
  • My Treasurer responsibilities often keep me there a little past 4:30 (so working off the clock, yay!). Expect that a couple times a week.
  • My old manager also wants me to work overtime for my old department since they've fallen behind on the part of their responsibilities I'm really, really good at. That will at least be this Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday of this upcoming week.
  • Speaking of upcoming Saturday, the committee wants us to volunteer to assist an associated charity run. I have to somehow juggle getting there at... I think 5am when it's around an hour-to-hour-and-a-half drive away from where I actually live. And then get back all the way to my side of town to work overtime.
  • October 13th (a Thursday), I've been requested to participate in a Star Trek Attack Wing event at my FLGS. I will be representing the Dominion (or part of their forces, anyways) in the Second Battle of Deep Space 9. If you ask me, yer blasted Federation needs to be subjugated to learn their place. I'll have to rush home after work that day just to make it in time.
  • The day before the charity run (the 21st), I will be away all day doing packet pickup for the marathon. The joy of not having family obligations.
  • Then I'll have to be up and at the marathon early Saturday, since us committee members have to keep things running smoothly. If the meeting attendance on Thursday is any indication (only 5 of the ~20 of us showed up), I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to have a bad time.
  • I'm currently sick! This weekend was the only guaranteed free time I had before everything goes bonkers!

I'll be trying to keep up with my duties here, but October is pretty much exploding in my face. Just felt like people should be aware. EXCELSIOR!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:07 pm
Plainsfox

Paidi tou Selini

Kowsauni

SCN_ Grey_fox

Does this heroic adventure end here, with the party faced with the crushing despair that this locked door represents... nay, embodies???  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:13 am
The fair is in town and my phone is broke, so I will be a little slow on posting this week. If it is an issue, I give all rolling rights to Rain.

Rain; please don't kill Thork.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:39 am
Kowsauni
Ambra would respond. "No I'm afraid not. That would be useful though. I will have to make note of it to learn when I return to the university. "

Ambra moves to follow After Aelgeirr.

You should take another gander at your character sheet. Unless Ambra is just lying...  
[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff