Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:26 pm
OtakuKat
Dark The Dragon Emperor

Honestly I'm not sure. Ex-Aid doesn't really look like a Kamen Rider, but everyone hated Gaim's design at first. Look how great that series turned out to be. 8P

It is sad how far behind I am...I haven't even gotten through half of Drive! X_X;;

True, true. I also hope they explain why he is called ex-aid. I thought it was something to do with like hospital's and stuff lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:31 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor
OtakuKat
Dark The Dragon Emperor

Honestly I'm not sure. Ex-Aid doesn't really look like a Kamen Rider, but everyone hated Gaim's design at first. Look how great that series turned out to be. 8P

It is sad how far behind I am...I haven't even gotten through half of Drive! X_X;;

True, true. I also hope they explain why he is called ex-aid. I thought it was something to do with like hospital's and stuff lol

Same here. 8'D  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:08 pm
Ok so I would like to make a character but I'm a bit stuck on rather I should choose Idun or Tyrant?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:00 pm
speritdragon
Ok so I would like to make a character but I'm a bit stuck on rather I should choose Idun or Tyrant?
Idun's a good choice. You could also go with a Custom Rider if you want  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:36 pm
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon

Alright well before I start the character, would it be ok if I were to use Rider Fifteen?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:55 pm
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon

Alright well before I start the character, would it be ok if I were to use Rider Fifteen?
Probably not. He was a rather unique character. I'm probably going to use him for a special event or something  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:48 pm
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon

Probably not. He was a rather unique character. I'm probably going to use him for a special event or something

Well, it was worth a shot in asking anyway. Now I'm going to have to stick around for the special event lol. With that out of the way, I was thinking of a Lockseed tho I'm not too sure if a pumpkin has already been done or what the weapon would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:15 pm
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon

Well, it was worth a shot in asking anyway. Now I'm going to have to stick around for the special event lol. With that out of the way, I was thinking of a Lockseed tho I'm not too sure if a pumpkin has already been done or what the weapon would be.

We don't have a pumpkin one yet, no

But I think there are some good ones on DeviantArt. That's what we've been steailing using  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon

But I think there are some good ones on DeviantArt. That's what we've been steailing using
Well ask and you shall receive as it has been made on the Deviant Art. Tho I would have to change the weapon as to me it would be cool as an Ax type rather than a flail type. Tho I believe we all borrow from time to time so hay it's not to bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:42 pm
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon

Wait we're stealing images? 8'V  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:10 am
OtakuKat
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon

Well, I wouldn't say "stealing". They still keep their copies,

I should probably credit them...but this is such a small group that I haven't made it a priority  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:23 pm
SuperOniBlue
OtakuKat
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon
SuperOniBlue
speritdragon

Well, I wouldn't say "stealing". They still keep their copies,

I should probably credit them...but this is such a small group that I haven't made it a priority

Ah okay.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:49 pm
I'm gonna post soon, been busy trying to find a job to get my fiancé's visa in order. Life sucks sometimes. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:59 pm
Mr Jes
I'm gonna post soon, been busy trying to find a job to my fiancé's visa in order. Life sucks sometimes. xp

The job should be the easy part at least for some... Sending good luck for the visa. Life sucks nearly all the time, tho the trick is to laugh and try not to think a bought it too much.  

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:18 am
speritdragon
Mr Jes
I'm gonna post soon, been busy trying to find a job to my fiancé's visa in order. Life sucks sometimes. xp

The job should be the easy part at least for some... Sending good luck for the visa. Life sucks nearly all the time, tho the trick is to laugh and try not to think a bought it too much.
Thanks man. I quit my former job in Japan to be closer to my parents in the States while providing a better life for my soon-to-be wife than I ever could in Japan if we would've lived there. That was almost three months ago. xp

I'm trying to laugh it off a little and think of this brief period of joblessness a resting period before I start working my butt off in a few months with everything happening at once, knowing my luck. xp

Anyway, you're the newest recruit to our little food fight we've got going in here? ^_^ <----------Bad attempt at humor  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff