Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia glared at him "I raised Sonaria because the High King was to foolish to get rid of her." she said, ignoring his hate "I will not have my son and my step daughter coupling in my castle!" she yelled at him, her white hair flying around her with unseen power. She then gripped the Nodachi in one hand and moved it to the side, the anger in her eyes still their but she was in control of it as she said "I left because Your grandfather would not let one of Common blood birth a royal child and let either live" she said to him "It was I leave or we both die by your grandfathers sword" she said to him, lifting her chin in defiance "and your Father, I told him i would leave, and he ordered my silence. If I was to speak it was death" she glared at him "you ask yourself what father would not allow a mother to talk to her child" she said to him, and then she looked at Sonaria, hate welling once again "out" she growled at the women, and Sonaria in her fear, she looked over Draxus, tears coming to her eyes and Sonaria mouthed 'i'm sorry' before she grabbed her clothes, got as dressed as she could and ran out of the room..

Magdalenia looked at Draxus, her hand still around the nodatchi, the blade cutting her palm "look into my eyes Draxus" she said "and tell me you do not see the same eyes reflected back" she said to him, her face inches from his "and then ask yourself why your father never married." she said "ask yourself why he never spoke of your mother. Who she was or where she came from or what noble house she was apart of, why he didn't tell you if your mother was Ethe or Abraxon or from the capital" she said to him glaring at him and then said said "it was because he was protecting himself, and protecting me. I was a kitchen maid, even in Abraxos where the strong can take the throne even if the strong was once a horse stall mucker, it is still frowned upon when the prince desires his maid" she said to him.

Magdalenia the stopped when she heard the knock on the door and she pulled away. When she turned around she saw her husband and she quickly covered up her anger with a false smile "Honey, when did you get up" she said to the king, faking her joy with excellent acting, a pity he had to emerge, she had been ready to poison him...but that would have to wait now...she had a disobedient step daughter to deal with, and a son that was being an all out a**.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

((edited, and yes))
Kami GearX

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:35 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus watched Sonaria go silently, at least she would be safe for the moment. A temporary relief in his anger as the one he wanted to protect had fled. He listened quietly, his glare remaining fixated on Magdalenia. She had done the same thing he had done and now she was angry at him? She had no right to even be near him. "I already have plans for my father, I never considered him my father either. My people were my father." Was all he stated as the High King appeared. He quickly pulled the blade up and away from Magdalenia, hoping that he would graze an eye, but to no avail. "I am not dressed properly to be in front of the High King, please excuse me for a moment while I let you two discuss." Draxus then flicked the blood away from his blade onto the floor, staining it with the small splatter of blood that was available. He then dressed quickly attaching his clothing correctly, the armor fitting in neatly. He grabbed the sheath of the Nodachi and placed his blade inside of the casing it was meant for and strapped it onto his back.

"High King Kater. I am Draxus the Eleventh. Excuse my rudeness for not having on any attire just now." His arms were folded across his chest, and he was clearly angry, though he did his best to control his tone of voice. He did not bow, or kneel. Not in this situation. He was mulling over the facts inside of his head. 'Perhaps it would have been better if we had both died, at least then this blasted woman would not torture one of her step daughters. It may have been frowned upon, but with enough strength inside of Abraxos, you are allowed to do what you will, my grandfather was aging, my father could have easily done what he had liked. Why did he not do so? Out of respect? Maybe, but if he had truly been in love then he would not have abandoned this vile woman. Or perhaps he was sick of her and arranged for her to be threatened in that way? I could see that option. There is no love in this woman, and if there ever was, it has dissipated and bowed its head to hatred.'

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

Hadies queen

MorazaDarkheart

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:42 pm
Kater Callieach
High King

His barely dressed daughter running past him. The lightly dressed prince of Abraxon with blade drawn. His wife quickly pulling away from the prince and smiling to greet him. Kater was intrigued to say the least. He moved calmly to a nearby chair and sat down as Draxus proceeded to dress, ignoring his wife's greeting. He quickly looked over the two before calmly asking, "Would either of you like to bring me into the loop, or do I have to begin a formal investigation?" While Kater had not heard enough to know for sure was going on, what little he did hear he hoped to have disproved. Though given who he was asking, Kater knew he would not have all the answers till he tracked down Sonaria.

Kami GearX

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:47 pm
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

Gwendolyn only smiled when Shenaiya said she wished to go higher, doing twirls and flips in the air. The carmine haired girl did so herself, spinning and doing tricks freely as if she didn't have a care in the world. "Now, who said you had to be on the ground to transform into your phoenix state?" The woman chuckled as she began to transform, only to see a glint of silver in the distance. Gwendolyn stopped her change and looked to Shenaiya, her blue wings shining against the sky. She looked to the walls of the castle and chuckled slightly. "Follow me!" She said as she pushed her wings toward the castle walls with gusts of wind, ready to round to the ground before stopping abruptly at a window, her eyes widening. "Was that...Mab?" She listened closely at the words being exchanged in the room, not being able to tell clearly what was going on, but she had a decent hunch. Her eyebrows furrowed as she hears footsteps bounding out of the room. Her breath grew shallow as she turned around swiftly. "Sonaria!" She immediately thought as she rushed to the hidden door as fast as the winds would carry her, pointing to it to show Shenaiya where it was if she needed a hasty retreat. "I'm afraid our time must be cut short. Next time I will show you the forests." She said cunningly before racing the halls. "Now if I am correct, that was prince Draxus's window." She thought a light sigh coming from her breath as her boots swiftly clacked down the halls. It was soon that she ran into Sonaria, nothing but a bed sheet shielding her and tears streaking her face. "Sonaria?" Gwendolyn said as she approached her, wondering what in the world happened, though she had a decent idea.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

MorazaDarkheart

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:20 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria jolted when her sister stopped her, her shoulder shaking a she looked at her beautiful red haired sister and the tears wouldn't stop coming, the Kohl that had rimmed her eyes was now running down her face, a hand print with several indents forming jewels and intricate designs was starting to show red over her face. Magdalenia had hit her hard from the temple, across her eye and on the top part of her cheek right below the eye and had left a slight scratch. When Sonaria saw her sister she moved to her and just started crying.

Unlike being in the army, being back at home was hell. Sonaria wanted to tell Gwendolyn everything and when she opened her mouth all she managed to croak out was "Mab...Mab called me a slu*" she said softly, her whole body shaking "Gw-wen...can you take me to my room please....or the cavern" she said.

Ivory_Coated_stars

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia looked at her husband, her doe eyes watering as she pressed herself to him "oh darling its so horrible, but if you want to know" she said as she pressed her face in the side of his neck "Sonaria was acting like that brotel women you spent the night with. She used seductive ways and charmed her way into the Prince's room" she said "it's so horrible my love" she whispered "I was just walking by the room when I heard them speaking of running away together, that if they ever got betrothed to other people that they would betray the family Kater" she said as she looked up at him "darling, your daughter is acting like that brothel women and shes spreading her legs for anyone that looks at her twice" she said to him

Magdalenia rested her head on his chest as tears welled to her eyes "and then the prince of Abraxos threaded me!" she said "he pulled out his sword and threatened to lop off my head if i ever touched him or Sonaria again, and he said I wasn't Sonaria's mother even though I did my best to raise your little b*****d child Kater" she said as she looked at him "even though you won't lay with me I raise your ba*tards and this is the thanks I'm given!" she said as she turned away from him, tears dripping down her face "I'm given a spoiled princess whom takes after her birth mother and can't keep her legs shut, and another older brat that refuses to listen to what I have to say" she said, pushing out her bottom lip in a pout "Darling, My king, Kater, love...what are you going to do about this" she sniffed slightly and wiped away a tear from her cheek.

to have everything?

Kami GearX

MorazaDarkheart

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:51 pm

User Image

Draxus was pissed. He heard the sounds of a twisted truth escape the lips of his mother and with it the sounds of a harsh argument. No wonder his father had not married this woman. Draxus stepped forward. "She only speaks half the truth High King Kater. I will now complete the other half to create a whole." His gaze shifted towards Magdalenia, his eyes narrowing. "If I find out you are twisting my words now let the Holy Light forever scorch you." He gave a religious threatening, not much to go off of, but it meant he would not take kindly to any abilities being used here by the manipulative Queen. He cleared his throat before looking back at the High King. "Sonaria did not act like a common whore, nor did she charm her way into my bedroom. If anything I am at fault for this entire mess, not Sonaria. We never spoke of running away together, as that would shame the pride of my family. I did consider what I would do if she was to be married to another man, however I did not share that with your daughter."

Draxus then tapped the blade on his back. "It is true however that I did threaten your wife, I did it out of anger and I was not thinking clearly, however to treat Sonaria in such a way... I know it is not my place, but I did not enjoy seeing the person that had stirred passion in my heart for the first time in my life being treated like a slave, and technically she isn't Sonaria's true mother, although, again, I never spoke such words."

Draxus closed his eyes and drew in a breath before releasing it slowly. He then spoke his final thoughts. "I know full well my punishment for drawing my blade on your wife, my only defense to this is that I did it to help Sonaria."

((OOC smile )

Hadies queen

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:00 pm
♚
✹ High Prince Vukan Callieach ✹

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan nodded in approval at the man's personal quest. Determination was a great trait to wield. He then spoke on their questions. "No The library was here long before me. I meant my discoveries have made a significant addition to the myth, & magic sections..." As Vukan spoke his hearing picked up on his mother's yelling. This made him stop any other thought, what she had said told Vukan that Draxus & Sonaria had done more than an anatomy experiment. Vukan turned his attention back to the Zlato royalty, & spoke once more. "I am terrible sorry, but I must excuse myself." Vukan quickly turned, then walked with haste once he reached the hallway he dashed, he made it to his mother, father, & sisters within a minute. "WHat's wrong?" Vukan simply asked in a very concerned voice.

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:56 am
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

Gwendolyn's eyebrows furrowed as she took a long look at Sonaria's face. The left side on her temple was a harsh red color, indents of a uneasily familiar ring pattern lining the side of her face. The carmine haired girl's slate gaze squinted at the crimson cut under the kohl streaks streaming from her sister's eyes, causing Gwendolyn to flinch in the slightest. Mab slapped her. Hard. Harder than Gweyn thinks she may have ever slapped her. The carmine haired girl took a deep breath before closing her eyes for a mere moment, opening them to look at the wound. It wasn't particularly bad, but for a slap, it had a harsh intent. That much was obvious. Gwendolyn was beyond the point of angry. She had a fury that bubbled inside her every time she saw the marks lining Sonaria's countenance. Gwendolyn swallowed hard as she listened to Sonaria's choked out words. It seemed as though she was trying to say more but couldn't manage it. Gwendolyn's gaze softened at the girl as she took her into her arms. "Let's get you cleaned up first Sonya." She said softly as she turned to see the sight of her younger brother. "Vukan!"She smiled at him the moment that he had turned the corner, forgetting the predicament for a moment, wishing only to greet him and welcome him home. However, his look of concern instantly reminded her of what was actually happening, and unfortunately the touching reunion would have to wait. Her smile rescinded at his question, her underlying seething evident. "The Abraxan prince and Sonya had...Relations. Unfortunately, Mab found out about it and caused a commotion." Gwendolyn released a soft sigh. "It had gotten rather ugly. At least from the sound of it. I was just going to take Sonaria to her room to clean up." She said as she looked down at her sister, ready to guide her to her room so Gwendolyn could fix the cut and Sonaria could find some clothes.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:29 am
Kater Callieach
High King

"I see not the issue here Magdalenia." Kater responded calmly, "In fact, I see this as quite fortunate." With that he rose, ignoring all protest that he knew was to come from his wife as he continued. "The issue of how Sonaria would be wed has existed for quite some time. Learning now that you and Sonaria mutually enjoys each other's company, I see this as a great opportunity." Up unto this point he had been focused on Draxus, only now returning his gaze to Magdalenia. "My daughter can be happy, and gone from your sight, all the while strengthening our relationship with Abraxos. This seams like a victory for both us, unless there is something else I am unaware of." Kater knew it was unlikely for either of the two address their possible relation, so he decided it was best to try and warm Draxus to his side rather then Magdalenia's. He moved back towards Draxus, getting closer and examining his Nodachi, "It is a nice blade, tell me its history." Kater hoped a change of subject now may help defuse Magdalenia's protests.

Kami GearX

Hadies queen

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:01 am

User Image

Draxus couldn't hide the faintest of smiles from appearing, but it was quickly wiped from his face. It seemed the king would marry Sonaria to him, which meant that they would be able to meet and speak to one another openly. They would not have to play with shadows in order to meet once in a moon cycle. Draxus himself had no qualms over any of this, even if it was hasted to this point so quickly.

"This is a gift from my father... From a long time ago when I asked about my mother, he took me to the royal smith. He told me that I should design a blade with the smith that I thought would represent my mother best. I chose a two handed blade stained to blackness as my weapon of choice. After all she played a significant enough role in giving birth to me, but I did not know her, I could not remember a face or a voice. The blackness represents the hole of such a figure in my life. The next year is when I came to you about my people's plight, and the blade that signified my attachment to my mother also became the taker of my wings, and with it, my ability to take to the skies and change."

Draxus paused and glanced over at Magdalenia before continuing, allowing his eyes to move over to the window and the sky. "I retreated for one year after my return to my home kingdom, I studied why our world worked the way it does and came to the conclusion that people have both the light." His wings of light glittered quietly behind him. "and then we are born with darkness." He raised one hand, his shadow twisting into his palm and slowly becoming centered in his grasp as orb before he crushed it in his hand, the shades moving back into their original position. "This blade became the focal point to this mind set, as it had given my people hope, but it had bitten me in a way far worse than just taking my wings."

((OOC smile )

Hadies queen

MorazaDarkheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing

Magdalenia's face turned red in anger, even the tips of her ears where red "How Dare you embarrass me like this!" she hissed though clenched teeth at her husband but then Magdalenia took a deep breath, Calming herself, she thought rationally....Draxus was her son, if he married Sonaria all she would have to do would get rid of Gwendolyn and then her blood would be on the throne...and technically she wouldn't be breaking any rules since Iverths blood line would still be on the throne. Magdalenia took a few more deep breaths and managed a smile "All right then" she said "if this is just to further ties then maybe we should consider who Gwendolyn should marry....after all she is in her 20's, she is getting old and hasn't accepted any of her suitors hands in marriage" she smiled "And she is your Heir, as the eldest after all...and yet she lacks finesse. Her wit isn't to sharp, Hardly graceful, always sneaking off to go play with her bow" she said "She needs to settle down....Maybe more relation with Zalto...I hear the king no longer has a wife, We can strengthen the union with Zalto though you daughters marriage to him" Magdalenia looked at Kater as she played on his desire for power "No Zalto royal has ever been married into High Royalty. It would Bring Zalto into the fold and under your control...and expand the reach of the high kingdom, and since....if your lucky and that noble women you spent the night with didn't curse Gwendolyn with infertility, Her children would rule both the High Kingdom and Zalto" she said, tilting her head to the side "their king, after all, is only second in power to you. If the High Royal line dies out his blood would take the throne" she said to him "and when that happens your blood would still be on the throne though your descendants whom rule Zalto....and if your still alive when she marries" Magdalenia hummed slightly "that power would all fall to you until she is ready to take over" she raised an eye brow "if you plan on marrying Sonaria to That" she pointed to Draxus "then Gwnedolyn should find herself as wife to a Zaltoin male of worth"

Magdalenia then looked over and saw her son...Vukan. She smiled as she saw the horned child she had birthed into the world....yes, she could use him as well, no one knew that she had killed the real child...and no one knew Vukan was her own blood...So long as Gwendolyn was out of the way and Sonaria and Draxus married....she would have the golden key to the kingdom with either of her son's taking the throne....it would be pure genius, no other queen had ever thought of something better. Magdalenia looked at Kater "and since Vukan is of age, I think he should be free to choose his own love" she said simply "after all, he is your ONLY son. If Gwendolyn where to fail in producing an heir the Kingdom would fall to him, and we both know that his knowledge is a very capable thing, and we should trust him enough to find a women of equal standing...one that he falls for, and equals him in mind." she said, crossing her arms over her chest as she made some very good points...and even if the King said no to what she said, she would find a way to make it happen, after all, while the king was out gallivanting in the land of Brothels and wine Barrels she had secured her power in and outside the royal court....she even held power in the slums and darkest places of the Kingdoms.

to have everything?

Kami GearX

MorazaDarkheart

Reo Kage

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:14 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria slowly looked up to see her brother, she didn't want to talk to him. Hell Knowing him he would say it was her fault and that she deserved the slap the Queen had given her. Sonaria looked away, She loved her brother as any sister should...but he could be so stoic when it came to anything other than knowledge....she had never known her brother to find love in something other then a book.

So instead of addressing him she just muttered something that none of them would be able to hear and she wrapped the sheet tighter around her body before walking passed him. She moved passed gawking servants and nobility and then she went into her room and flopped face down onto the bed. She didn't cry loudly, she did have tears but no sound came from her mouth as she screamed into her pillow in anger and hate, and sorrow, and fear and joy and every other emotion under the sun. Slamming her fist into the bed frame before she lifted her head and took a deep breath, trying to stop her tears.

Ivory_Coated_stars

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:47 pm
Kater Cailleach
High King

"Remind me later to tell you of Markov's history." Kater said in reference to his own sword to Draxus. "Perhaps in private after dinner tonight." Kater then turned to Magdalenia, he felt that she was being far too cooperative. Her acceptance of his suggestions only strengthened what he had hoped he had misheard. "We will speak to King Draxus at dinner on the matter, and we can discuss Gweyn tomorrow. If two would excuse me now, I would like to check on Sonaria." As he began to leave the room, he stopped for one last remark, "As for punishment for threatening the queen, Just clean the mess you made of the floor." With that he left the room and headed to find his daughter. Passing his son in the hallway, he shock his head in hopes he would understand to leave Magdalenia alone.

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 pm

User Image

"It will be done at once High King." Draxus waited until Kater was out of the room before he moved to close the door silently behind the man. He then leaned on the door, smiling like a feline who had just stolen a piece of mackerel. "Serves you right witch, and before I let you go, I want to let you know one more thing. You lay a hand on Sonaria again and I will rip out your throat with my own two hands so you can't scream for help as I let 'mother' here eat your intestines for dinner." He tapped his blade's hilt to make the point of what he considered his mother. Any formality and kindness he had shown earlier that day for the woman was gone into the abyss. His hatred for the High Crown burning in his eyes. He then opened the door and spoke firmly. "Now leave, I have an acid on the floor that I must clean, unless you wish for what you said to me resound in the very halls of this castle." Draxus, commanding the High Queen what to do? That was also something new Normally he would've simply opened the door and motioned for the Queen to leave, but now Draxus was going to play as many cruel cards as he could on the woman. He wanted to see how far he could twist and turn her farther than she already was. A dog without regard to its leash was a dangerous, but useful tool.

However, deep down, something that had been buried began to stir. He had finally found out who his mother was, and he originally thought that the first thing he would do when he had found out would cry and hug the woman who had brought him into this world. Draxus did not want a first meeting of this nature, not with his mother. His eyes shined with hatred, but they also conveyed his hurt and inability to apologize to the woman before him.

((OOC smile )

Hadies queen

MorazaDarkheart

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items