Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Feeling the pillow hit him, he couldn’t help but smile gently at him. “Well its not funny to you but it is to me,” he said winking at him. He then leaned over and kissed his lips gently before ruffling his hair. Looking to him, he could feel the danger of falling for him. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do if he ended up braking his own rule. Shaking his head a little, he breathed out before stretching a bit. “Still feel a little soar but I think I can rest now…will you be staying up or heading to bed with me,” he asked as he moved under the sheets and looked to him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:15 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto let the other kiss him, when the other pulled away he gave a sigh as the other ruffled his hair. "I have nothing to do but I might as well go to bed." Haruto said. "I will be back i'll just go change into something more comfortable." Haruto said leaving the room for a minute. He came back in more comfortable pajamas, slipping into the bed he turned to face away from Asher.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:17 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Nodding, he got comfortable on the bed and seemed to give a light sigh at this. This was comfortable for him though made him wonder if he was pushing his luck. It wasn’t long after he heard the door open and he saw him coming back into the room. Smiling, he got up to turn off the lights before getting back in and seeing to frown some. Though it was dark, the light from the moon was enough to light up the other’s face. “Why do you turn away…do you not want to be in bed with me,” he asked him curiously.

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:26 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Its not that I mind laying in bed with you. However I feel silly, the only people I have slept in bed with have been that man you 'bought' me from. And for that to happen I actually slept with him. Its just strange now. Should you be caring either way, i'm the one thats supposed to care not you." Haruto said with a bit of irritation. Having someone worry about what he was doing was also strange too.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:42 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Hearing the other get upset with him, he seemed to roll his eyes before breathing out. “Fine what ever…good night,” he muttered as he turned onto his side. He could be cold and just ignored him but he knew that it would also upset him as well so he wasn’t exactly sure how to be now. For the time being he just starred out the window and let his thoughts wander, not feeling even tired even though he was the one saying he wanted to go to bed.

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto sighed when the other grew as irritated with him and rolled onto his side. Haruto shook his head and closed his eyes to sleep. He fell asleep slowly but he did sleep eventually. He slept peacefully through the night beside Asher.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces