Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4e: Secrets of Lidea~~~~~~~~[FILLED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 pm
KytanaTheThief
And, finally done, even the background.

Nikendal, Halfling Cosmic Sorcerer

*trots off to post in BNW*

*squees at your choice of encounter power*

Okay, here's what we gotta do. I get on one side of a 3x3 group, you get on the other. We hold our actions, and use our encounter powers simultaneously. It will be AWESOME.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:41 pm
Avo Solus

I have no idea if I did something wrong, but there you go... one leader  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:13 am
Might have gotten a little carried away on the back story but here you go.

Yevette Entoise  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:17 am
Kowsauni

Yevette Entoise

Lothtouched means you choose between Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire. You've got both listed as powers.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ziekara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
Avo Solus

Looks good, although it seems you have not picked background bonuses. You can pick them yourself, or I can chose for you. Here are a few suggestions:

Disbeliever- Associated skills: Bluff, Insight

Empath- Associated skills: Diplomacy, Insight

Monastic- Associated skills: Athletics, Religion

Parentage-Monk business- Associated skills: Heal, History

Recent life-Mercenary- Associated skills, Athletics, Endurance  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:52 am
Kowsauni

Yevette Entoise

Looks good other than what Dion mentioned. When it says "chose between Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire", it means you must chose one ability for the entire campaign. You can't switch between them. So decide which one you want and get rid of the other, and you'll be all set.  

Ziekara

Ziekara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:53 am
AND, since we have everyone that signed up, I'm going to start the preparations and get this campaign started! See you all in the subforum! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 am
Ziekara
Southern_cross_nemesis
Avo Solus

Looks good, although it seems you have not picked background bonuses. You can pick them yourself, or I can chose for you. Here are a few suggestions:

Disbeliever- Associated skills: Bluff, Insight

Empath- Associated skills: Diplomacy, Insight

Monastic- Associated skills: Athletics, Religion

Parentage-Monk business- Associated skills: Heal, History

Recent life-Mercenary- Associated skills, Athletics, Endurance

I will go with empath...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:23 am
In the dnd character builder I have and in the forgotten realm book itself it says I can use either one once per encounter. I can't use them both in the same encounter but it says I have both and pick between which one I want to use once per encounter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:39 am
Kowsauni
In the dnd character builder I have and in the forgotten realm book itself it says I can use either one once per encounter. I can't use them both in the same encounter but it says I have both and pick between which one I want to use once per encounter.

Got it straight from the Copendium:

Quote:
Lolthtouched: You have your choice of either the cloud of darkness or darkfire power.

You choose one.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:53 am
Rain Yupa
Murder Nun isn't one of them, is she?

She makes no effort to hide her gifts. She is on a holy errand from Erathis, to judge the worthiness of Lidea and the followers of "Kadir". If she is mistreated for this divine mandate, then any who question the will of the Gods will be put to rest!
Yeah, and Razvahn is also a member of the clergy. Sent to get revenge on The Demon Lord Orcus and to execute the will of the Raven Queen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:55 am
Snuff that Muffin
Ziekara
Snuff that Muffin
wait wait wait...
am i the only one who doesnt use magic?

Umm....the barbarian doesn't...But other wise....I think yes. At least for the moment lol.

In other news, I just finished the map of Lidea! yay visual aides!

huzzah!
you're not one of those DMs who changes the maps are you XD
my IRL DM pulls that a lot. We'll settle for the week, and then we'll comeback and the dungeon is all backwards and stuff XD

I did that to my players once, but that was because the dungeon was alive.  

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 am
Dion Necurat
Kowsauni

Got it straight from the Copendium:

Quote:
Lolthtouched: You have your choice of either the cloud of darkness or darkfire power.

You choose one.

This rule was updated or clarified in Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdom, FRPG has the old version of the trait  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:18 am
Ok, thanks for clarifying that. I was getting confused. My character builder is the free demo one they released a year ago and I have FRPG but not heroes of the forgotten kingdom. Apparently I get to choose between having my ability bonus go between Wis and Cha now and not just Cha. I'll go update my sheet.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:20 am
Kowsauni
Ok, thanks for clarifying that. I was getting confused. My character builder is the free demo one they released a year ago and I have FRPG but not heroes of the forgotten kingdom. Apparently I get to choose between having my ability bonus go between Wis and Cha now and not just Cha. I'll go update my sheet.

Aahh...yeah, that'll throw you off. The regular builder updates with each new book and every errata, so no harm no foul. Better to get things clarified, right?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff