Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D/Pathfinder] Mor'Halas ((OoC/Dice rolls)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm
Perception +2  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 am
I am super omega Kamehameha sick, so... Don't expect much.

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:49 pm
Jacior
I want to say no to the gloves of strength, but the first thing you picked seems so weak that I am going to allow it.

Not a very healerish oriented ITEM to pick though.

I think I'll be a plenty good healer overall, and the only item that might make me close to a better healer would be a Nightstick from Libris Mortis, which grants extra Turn/Channel actions per day. However, I find that killing the enemy dead faster makes healing less necessary, and while I may be a healer, that's not all I intend on doing in the game. What about a +2 STR and CHA instead of just a +2 STR? That'd make me a better healer, too. wink

The benefit of my other interest is that it'll continue to grow as we level, which is rather nice. But if there's a different item/ability that you feel would move Quentin to a more appropriate overall ITEM power level, I'm open to suggestions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:45 pm
Quentin's basic stuff and skills and description are complete now. Don't have a huge background - more of a hint of a background. I'm not sure how you want to incorporate him into the game. Whether he is already friends with the group or is otherwise thrust into the situation with them. I figure he's from the same holy order as the two erstwhile paladins, but he's more of a caster than they are, obviously.

Character Sheet.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Jacior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm
Yes you are from the same order, but a different sect. You're from the more priestly side, as to the paladins being more of a crusade-ish guard.

You'll will be meeting the party as they exit the city, so it will still be a bit. Gives to time to polish everything all niceness.

As to the Carrying harness thing.... Craft perhaps? Maybe an intelligence check. Though, MT has a pretty good idea, we'll see how it plays out.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff