Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:29 pm
"Feh; just a scratch," Tiberius replied, "But I suggest we be findin' either a control kajigger or we blow the damn generator." He toted his cannon in front of him; how he was still able to hold it, even he didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 am
Dion Necurat
"Feh; just a scratch," Tiberius replied, "But I suggest we be findin' either a control kajigger or we blow the damn generator." He toted his cannon in front of him; how he was still able to hold it, even he didn't know.

User Image"I'm glad you're alright, old man." Dakine grins at him. "Knives! Can you find the control center? Or, at least, a control center? We need to get these alarms off before we run into a whole army after our heads!" Dakine continued to move forward, wary of any potential guards they may come across on their way to the central hub.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

jennibert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 am
"Getting rid of the alarms is our best bet," agrees Cole. As he reaches the next crossway, he checks the corridor to see if anything is coming. If it's clear, he'll stop and wait for Knives to give him some direction. If not, he'll call out to the others and fire on whatever he sees.

{Perception +7}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm
Up ahead, the corridor bulk-head seems to be caught in partial closing mode, as if something is preventing it from fully sealing against the invaders. Beyond it, Knives's schematic indicates you are coming upon the central hub of the building, a large array of computer terminals just barely within sight.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm
Curious as she was about what might be preventing the doorway from opening, Knives was far too distracted by the bounty of computer bays up ahead. Throwing whatever caution she may have had to the wind, she hustled forward towards the computer terminals, eager to hack in to the system and figure out exactly what was going on here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 pm
Tiberius moved with Knives. Though his main motive was to provide cover for the girl, he also wanted to ensure that this hub was dismantled...the best way he knows how.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:39 pm
User ImageDakine follows up along with Tiberius, but stopped to investigate the bulkhead first - it just seemed too convenient that it was "jammed" open. She'd try to keep cover on Knives as needed, but she really wanted to make sure that they weren't walking into a trap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm
Cole keeps his blaster trained back down the hallway, since most of the others seem to be more pointed towards the door now. "You gonna crack this thing?" he asks Knives. "Or should we just have Tiberius blow it?"  

jennibert

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 pm
Dakine's examination reveals a hunk of metal, probably belonging to a droid, jammed into the door's conveyor track. It may have been embedded from a droid's death throes, but it looks more like it was jammed into the conveyor by someone or something else.

The central hub is full of a wide array of large computer units, all running but locked by security measures. There are a handful of data jacks around the small computer alcove, and a wide perimeter pathway surrounds the computer bay, allowing movement into the various spoke hallways to the rest of the facility.

{It will take a concerted, long-term effort to hack the security. The DC is 30, and it will take a total of 5 successes. You're free to take 20, though that will take 2 minutes per success, or you can just roll.}  
Emerald the Crow rolled 20 20-sided dice: 11, 20, 18, 1, 14, 16, 20, 12, 1, 5, 7, 13, 20, 10, 14, 1, 18, 20, 12, 7 Total: 240 (20-400)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:08 pm
{Ouch. That's a 15+ to succeed on each roll. I'll just go ahead and hack away, though, rather than taking 20. Here's 20 rolls. Let's see how fast I pull it off...}
{Okay. 13 rounds out of twenty. Not bad. Not bad.}

Knives eagerly pulls her computer out, jacks it into the data port, and starts typing furiously away on her small screen. After barely a minute, she's broken through the system's firewall and starts digging for data. "Just what are you all up to here?"  

Emerald the Crow

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 pm
{Sorry that I failed to notify everyone about my absence last week and this week. I should be able to pick up the game this Friday, after I get back from my work stuff. I don't have the wherewithal to do much with this right now. Sorry again. Getting ready for everything got me a little discombobulated.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:19 pm
{Okay, so Saturday, but that's close to Friday, right?}

In just over a standard galactic minute, Knives has already breached the facility's firewall. Truly, she is a master hacker. The data readouts indicate three major operations housed within the base - a standard droid manufacturing station, a facility indicated as "Project Changeling," and a smaller facility towards where the Force user is sensed denoted as the Skywalker Project.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm
"Okay, guys. I'm not liking the sound of either of the special projects here at this facility. 'Project Changeling' sounds bad enough... but the 'Skywalker Project?' That... that sounds pretty damn serious, don't you guys think?"

Knives continues digging in the system to shut down the alarms and raise any bulkheads she can towards the two super special project locations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 pm
"Hmm...I dun like the sound of tha' there Changelin' Project. Iffin it be what I be expectin' it teh be, then this 'ere base needs to get blown to bits, and soon," Tiberius chimed in.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 am
User Image"I don't like the sound of either of them. There's only one Skywalker I know of, and any kind of Separatist plot involving him would likely be a very bad thing. Does sound like the facility should be blown sky high, but if that Force user we're sensing is Master Skywalker, then we must find and rescue him."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff