Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Survivors (3.5/3rd Custom) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 pm
you realize, you can't wear armor with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 pm
Mongooseh

Edit: Also this is what I wanted. Why does everyone think I'm a monk also...

Easy: you are looking for something that will increase a natural attack, and for most races you only do that if a monk or druid. In addition most others don't use the Warforged natural slam attack.  

glitterboypilot

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:46 pm
Soul eaters main class feature works off touching and the prerequisites stops you from being a normal race with this class. So with a warforged you meet the classes prerequisites which are a race requirement some skills and feats and the ability of a natural attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 pm
And here I was starting to think no one even looked at that book for this game, besides me. xd

If there is another slot open, is the Draconian or Libris Mortis open to use? They are kind of grey in my idea of a specific book, but then again so is Book of Vile Darkness.  

glitterboypilot

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:26 pm
what the hell is Soul Eater in?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:29 pm
Raganui Minamoto
what the hell is Soul Eater in?

Book of vile darkness.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:54 am
I guess, unless we're starting RIGHT AFTER the explosion... which wouldn't make sense... that we could make some sort of starting plans. The hardest part of an evil game is figuring out what you're going to do, since you don't have an evil enemy to go off of.

Tim is interested in Griffon Liberty... and eating meat. Also probably kicking the a** of these 'non-monstrous humanoids' for enslaving magical beasts to be dragged down from a proud life to do menial labor or forced to serve as mounts.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:02 am
I'm here to kick arse and steal souls and I'm all outta souls.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:13 am
Cannon Rag has noticed something wrong with the wording of my soul drain ability which would mean if something so much has brushed against me they would lose levels.

Now to fix this I have thought of a quick and easy house rule.

The soul drain ability is activated when the user of said ability commits a hostile action towards a target and is deactivated at the end of the Hostile action.

Edit: Some fixations due to a realisation that still affects people who are using attacks of opportunities  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:21 am
Basically, he's wanting your ruling on his ability.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:17 pm
I'm just going to rule it as a touch attack. You could make a friendly poke and not cause damage, or you could backhand a guy to drain levels. Make sense?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 pm
Mmkay.

So, he can use it on slams, got it.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm
Well, he'll get the chance to. The game is now running.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm
Should be all done up now n.n

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=244827

I'll wai for the thumbs up to post.  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 pm
So made a minor change in my sheet, changed out Magical Aptitude (+2 UMD/Spellcraft) for Landlord (essentially "free" gold for constructing a castle, that I can't use for anything else).
And if it's all right with the DM, I'll be giving the same feat to my level 14 Cohort (for more coin), whom has since been delegated as ruler of said city.

I've had this character out for a while. Mostly in free-style, though. However, that's not the reason for this edit, THIS. For a visual reference. Not done by me, but by a good friend of mine. Granted, he's gotten a few changes over the renditions (and is almost completely different in an active time line), this is the best colored version I can get. All visual credit belongs to her, the artist.
Also... Gaia mule.
sweatdrop
I really do enjoy this character.
This rendition's difference? He lacks his "Hell" connections, and has gained an actual castle and city.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff