Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis heard her cry of pleasure and didn't realize this would heighten her pleasure so easily. Luis continued to kiss her lips deeply and passionately, loving how this was, the feelings of heaven around him and everything. It just felt right to him.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

((Were you wishing to go to the Pms with this or we're you waiting for someone to interrupt them?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm
( i don't know.. this is up to you.. )
t i n a:
sighed happily this was perfect.. she didn't want this to end  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah sat in the tree, examining it and giggling as the men ran all over the place to find her. It was so funny how stupid they all were. What did the men say? she thought. To eat the fruits right? she glanced at the fruits..but realized they still had to be ripened more. But she decided she would try one. She plucked one and took a bit out of it then swallowed. Tarah didn't like the taste but she finished the whole fruit. She waited but nothing happened. She sighed. The fruits needed to be ripe. Now she needed to find away to get out of the tree, but couldn't the guards were every where. So Tarah lay in the tree. Sleep wouldn't come to her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:35 pm
F i l l e r p o s t:
The sun started to come up..slowly as the end ended.. The masters where close to giving up the hunt for tarah. They hoped she didn't eat the fruit of knowledge from the tree..in order to escape.

User Image

The sun slowly crept in through tin'as bedroom window.. she lay peaceful in her lovers arms. She smiled slightly to her self as the memory of her and luis making love replayed in her head.. She grinned even more as she remembered luis whispering "i love you" to her..she hope he wasn't just saying those words she hoped he meant it. The sun kissed more of her body as she laid fast alseep in luis's arms.. her wings appeared just to bask lightly in the sun light. the filled the room with a rainbow.
((tina's wings by the way :User Image))  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 pm
User Image

Luis felt the sun on his skin, eyes and hair, warming himself up slightly as he slept, however the sun in his eyes made him frown slightly shifting only slightly to keep his eyes covered. He held his love close to him in his arms as he slept, never letting go the whole night. All of his dreams were just replays of what happened last night, which he didn't care how many times he replayed it. He loved how it happened and how she felt the same way to him. He loved her dearly and was glad to have her with him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

Tina fluttered her wings slightly, she felt the sun in her eyes.. she slowly woke up, she yawned lightly.. she sat up on her elbows and looked at a sleeping luis.. she smiled and kissed his lips lightly. she moved her brown hair over to the side of her head..the hair tickled luis's chest. Tina was in love.. she smiled, as she placed her hands on his chestt and rested her chin on her arms. she fluttered her wings in utter happiness  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Luis heard some noises, but he wasn't disturbed easily. He was sleeping peacefully and dreaming still without a word. He had a smile on his face as he dreamed, but his smile grew wider when he felt soft and tender lips touch his lightly. He yawned and stretched his arms out slightly, and slowly opened his eyes. He felt a slight tickle on his chest and someone's arms on his chest. At first the image of the person on him was blurry, but when he focused, he saw Tina with a smile on her face."Morning love..." He said softly and could see her wings from behind her. He leaned forward slightly and kissed her lips lightly back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 am
(( itouch))
t I n a:
Tina smiled light " morning" he wings dissapeared suddenly. She sighed lightly and rested her head on his chest, she giggled lightly as she stared at him she still couldn't get over what happened between them last night " did I wake you up!"  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:32 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah had some how fallen asleep in the tree. She groaned as she awoke. Her body ached from sleeping in the tree and that fact that she slept restlessly didn't help either. As she looked down from the tree, she could see guards surrounding the tree. She cursed under her breath. How was she going to get out of this tree without getting noticed?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

Luis smiled lightly, feeling her head on his chest as he lied there with her. He heard her giggle and chuckled slightly himself, for sure about what she could be giggling about. He shook his head and replied,"No, you didn't love....don't worry..." He said softly to her as he looked to her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 pm
(i touch)
T I N A:
tina sat up.. "love today is the day where free?" she beamed with big smiles. She had to tell tarah, tarah was like a sister to her, tarah need to leave to with her. she cuddled up next to luis again  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

Luis nodded to Tina about her statement."Yes, you're going to be free from this place. So you may live a peaceful life, with no more torture...." He said to her softly and felt her cuddle up to him again. He placed his arms around her again, loving the feel of her skin on his. He was happy to be with her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 pm
t i na;
tina spoke " i have to tell tarah the good news.. maybe she can join us!!" she kissed and nibbled on luis's chest  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

Luis smiled and nodded, unsure however if that was even possible, but he dared not to show it. He felt her kisses and her nibbling on hi chest and smiled."We'll see my love..." He said to her softly and kissed her lips gently.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:43 pm
t i n a:
tina frowned slightly "you don't think she could go with us huh?".. tina still would tell tarah what everything..they were like sisters  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games