Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

Once the girl left, she did't feel so uncomfortable and she looked at Jake. "Yeah, a lil'." she said blushing a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interupt you two, I kinda got lost in my own world I guess. I think I might be liking it here. It's not so bad." she said once again lying to herself as she said that outloud to Jake.

Who was she kidding she'd remain in here for being so crazy as actually liking this place. She blushed, "Well, I should probably let you get back to talking with her." She turned away from him and began to walk away before turning to look back at him. For some reason she felt like she had spoke to Max before and she wanted to tell Jake that Max needed to be more like him, she wasn't offended or even scared but she just liked Jake better. she just saw Max as that annoying friend who never let's you have a decent conversation without butting in.

"I was signing for you to not tell them that I can talk by the way.....I didn't want them to know." she said a little lower as she made another sign. "Thank you."

================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image
Jake decided as she took off to get her mail that he would help her see real fireflies again. Maybe get some laturns near them so that she would have light and not be afraid. He knew fear very well and hated that people had to go through it. As he saw her take off to get mail he would stay here and wait a bit along with Kairi if she wanted to stay. He didnt really get mail, nor did he get money so the best thing he could do was watch while others got mail and such. He gently placed his hand on Kairi's shoulder remembering earlier when she had the breakdown. He didnt know if it was his place to tell her the plan or not...he would let Jacky decide that so he was sure. He looked at her in her eyes with worry as he heard the humming. She rarely ever speak so what did that mean with humming.
"It means she is as crazy as all of us dear boy." "Maybe she would like to die too?" "She is as weak as you are Jake, we should ditch her." "No my body, my choices." "We dont have to talk about it Kairi, we'll just....stand around and hang out or something..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:29 pm

When he had laid his hand on her shoulder she stayed where she ws. she didn't want to walk away really, but he didn't want to feel awkward with him. She seemed to bump into him alot in the last couple hours.

"It's just...when I was fourteen something very bad happened to me, my little brother, and my parents. You see, I don't talk because I'm split. It's nothing like what you and the other schitzophrenics have." she whispered to him.

"Think of being bipolar....one moment you are yourself and the next your not. Well, I am me all the time and I don't deal with a verbal alter ego. You can't tell the change even if you had a camera on me 24/7. All the while I could have switched about 30 times." she kinda trailed off.

"Well, when I was 14 a man killed my family and then he...." she swallowed hard. She'd never had had to say the word. "raped me, over and over again, and when he was through he beat me until he thought I was dead. However, I switched right before I should have been dead and half of me fought through. Well that half revived the other and that half remained the more 'vocal' part of me. Except when I talk my mind well, it brings back the memories of everything."

She looked at the floor, dropping his gaze. "You probably think I'm just a weak minded pshyco." she whispered. "It's just something triggered everything, like a ghost from old creepy horror movies, except he was real, I could feel him touching and petting and cooing to me all over again and I got mad. My second half wanted him to die and fought to fight his hands."

Her face fell again and she again in the same tone and mood her second half decided to show up, "I remembered everything from that night, the alcohol on his breath, the pain, and the false security, the shots fired that resounded through the bedrooms on either side of mine. I can remember the blood and everything....he didn't deserve to haunt me while I was awake and out of my dreams. I wouldn't let that F******* B****** do that, kill me again."

She had nearly began to cry. Both parts of her had chosen that, tey felt the disgust that both had felt and the pain that the other had dealt with. But there was a part that would never be explained by her files because when she changed, the doctors never noticed...and she never spoke.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:39 am
Alright.
Store duties =

Seth >> Grocery Shopping

Jackson >> Pharmacy Order Pickups

Max >> New Hospital Gown Pickup

Nathan >> Random Shopping (You get to pickup what the patient's request.)

Now go shop.

Also.
I'm going to set up a new version of the RP once they get out of the hospital.
It'll help me weed out the inactive members and get along with a new plot.
If you'd like to continue being a part of this RP PM me.
If not post that you'd like to be released.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson smiled, picking up her mail, which was really packages, none of her family contacted her, mostly because she had killed her mother and they blamed her for her fathers death and now they hated her. She let the nurse cut open her packages and grinned, she smiled, seeing she had everything she wanted, it was a huge box and she had ordered things from Japan. She loved japan and all the wacky and delicious things they had. She started back to Jake, going to tell him she had to go pick up Pharmacy order's and wanted to know if he wanted to go with her. She headed to her room first, starting to take out the candy,art supplies, and random things she had gotten. First thing she did was grab a tin can out and popping it open. She had gotten candy from japan when she was younger and these little fruit drops had always been her favorite. She popped one in her mouth and smiled, tapping it against her tongue ring and chuckling as she shoved the can in her pocket and looked through the rest of the box, taking everything out and then going over and grabbing her messengers bag. She threw it in the corner of her bed, there was a black 'X' on the ceiling so they probably just thought she was packing up things instead of having them in the box but she couldn't be to careful. She had bought a ton of things but the messenger's bag was huge and if the doc let them go freely she could pack better, but she wanted to pack a few things in case. She started throwing cloths at the bag and threw everything she had just gotten into the bag, glancing around and grabbing her ipod wall charger throwing it in before shoving the bag under her bed and headed out the door, sucking on the fruit drop in her mouth, which tasted like watermelon, as she headed to ask Jake if he wanted to go. She saw Kairi crying and bit her lip, deciding she would go by herself for now, he needed to make friends with everyone so she would let him make her feel better. She turned on her heel, putting her Ipod in her ears and looking through the songs as she headed toward the drug store. She found Ice by LIGHTS and grinned as she started singing, glancing around as she walked and wondered how many bags she would have to carry this time.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image

Jake listened to her as she spoke, when she referred to the rape he now understood why she was quiet.
"Weakling all she did was get raped and she thinks that an excuse." "Look at her eyes, she wishes she had died." "Talk to her Jake." He always listened to that voice Melissa, the one voice of reason in the choas of his mind. He gently placed his hand on her shoulder and gently squeezed. "Your not weak, you dealt with more than you should have thats for sure..." He sighed and bit his lip, he never was that good with trying to comfort people. "How would you feel about leaving this place?" He smiled at her with earnest. He wouldnt touch her besides that shoulder grab, it might help.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Kairi looked at him and was happy to see he had atleast believed her. But his question threw he off. She hadn't been expecting it nor had she been really thinking about it. All she knew is that she wanted her parents back, which in her mind meant she'd stay here, do as they ask, forge the progress they wanted and get out. escaping wasn't really going through her mind.

"Well, we all want to get out. What kind of quesion is that? But my parents say if I coopareate I can come home, I think anyway?" she asked. She still hadn't connected anything. "Speaking of which, I should probably go get my mail, my mom and dad said there were going to said a small package for me, mostly just some chocolate from my grandmother. She sends me chocolate from Europe. says that the celtics believed in the healing power of it and so did she." she smiled.

She liked his hand on her shoulder and had she been braver she'd have probably ellaborated on her story a little more. Instead she just invited hm to join her. "You really need to learn to sign....they're gonna start getting suspicious of me talking to you and Max but no where else." she said blushing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

Jake smiled as she mentioned getting mail from her parents and some chocolate. Maybe he shouldnt tell her about his plan...he didnt know, but he thought nobody deserved what these people were doing to them. He smiled and shook his head a little bit with a shrug. "Alright then I'll learn some sign, but I do like to hear your voice its very pretty." He smiled at her again and wondered if she left here would she be able to go back home...would her parents have her...but after all she went through would she actually be able to heal? He rubbed her shoulder a bit and smiled as he thought on it. "Lets go get your mail then shall we?" He smiled at her actually glad that she had family that cared for her enough to have her back, maybe he could get her back home to her family.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 pm

She looked down at the floor debating if she'd want to go home. She had seen what happened and she wasn't sure even what they had meant by her being sent here. They seemed to ship her off pretty quick too. She walked with him and sure enough there was a smallish box.

The nurse cut it open and hoped that she was feeling better. Kairi simply nodded and signed Thank you. as she took the box. Once they were out of earshot she opened it further and smiled before she closed the box back up before she quietly tucked in away under her bed for later and closed the notebook.

She sat on her bed. "You can sit if you want, I think Max, and.... your friend had to go out." replied. "You're a sweet guy Jake."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Jake smiled and nodded but Max was degrading him mentally. He went ahead and sat down, leaning back so that the wall touched hid back and his feet stayed on the floor.
"You are pathetic to think anybody could ever even like you." "Your being over-analytical again..." "She mentioned me I think..." His eye twitched again and he turned to look at her. "What was that about Max?" He raised his eyebrow with a chuckle and leaned foward a bit. "You sure mommy even wants you anymore?" His eye twitched again very slightly and his face was replaced by a smile. "So you got the chocolate I take it?" He smiled warmly.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:02 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth explained everything to Nathan and Savannah and then went to get Ritter.
He walked in the room and smiled at how adorable he looked.
"Wake up. We have grocery duty."
He walked over and rocked Ritter's shoulder.
Ritter had an impact on everyone on his first day and Seth wanted to ask him what happened to him...
And the grocery store was a good place to go that was away from people.
Before Ritter woke up Seth moved closer to his feet and messed with them.
Gently tickling them and playing with his toes.
Seth loved feet and Ritter's were all the more better.

Damn Writer's Block!
D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson pursed her lips, fiddling with the credit card in her pocket as she headed inside the drug store. It always smelled like bleach, and it made her wrinkle her nose as her eye's skimmed the shelves, she could buy whatever she wanted with her own money, which she had since her parents passed away and even if her family hated her one of her aunt's stilled gave her $50 dollars a month, she had always been her favorite. Scuffing her shoes against the floor she stopped in a hall that was full of candy and she sucked at the fruit drop in her mouth, grinning. Out of country candy was always better. She went to the back, waving to the guy who always worked when she got the orders from, his name was Dave. "Hey Jack-Jack!"He said happily, grinning as she pulled out a headphone and walked up to the counter, leaning on it. "Hey there Dave. Got the institutes pills?"She asked, raising an eyebrow before he rolled his eye's. "Yeah, have fun carrying around this crap."He said, walking into the back while Jackson tapped out beats on the counter. She looked about as strong as a noodle but she was stronger than she looked, and Dave had been surprised by that she had carried out two boxes of pills the first time she came to pick up the prescriptions. She grinned when Dave came back with the regular, 2 big boxes that she would have to haul back. She smiled, patting the boxes and signing that she picked them up before looking at Dave. "Hey man, gimmie a sec alright. I wanna get something real quick."She said, turning on her heel and making her way to the hall with the candy and picked up a bag of reesecups and some jolly ranchers, paying for them and grinning as she went back and grabbed the boxes. She always bought Seth his favorite candy while she picked up the meds so it was a friendly gesture. "See ya Dave!"She yelled, pushing the door open with her butt before making her way back toward the institute.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter dreamt about singing in his band again, before all his friends hated him. It was good to revisit the past. The happy past anyway. But Ritter was awoken by a tickly sensation in his feet. Giggling, Ritter propped onto his right elbow and rubbed his eyes. Once his vision was cleared, Ritter found Seth playing around with his feet. He laugh a bit, stating,
"Delightful, aren't they?"
Ritter remember to early today when he had first met Seth and he showed off his hands to Ritter. He lifted his leg and brush his left foot against Seth's cheek.
"Shall we go now"
Ritter sat up and ruffled with his hair. Ritter was one who cared for good looks. If he looked s**t, he felt like s**t. So he tried his best to maintain his appearences at a delectable level. So cute you could eat him up.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:56 pm

She smiled at him when he sat and she answered Max's question first since he had asked first. "Max, my trustee....not you. My parents said they'd give word to the institute, my case worker, and send word to me through the mail when they had decided what they were going to do with me. I'll have to read the letter to find out." she answered slipping the ivory colored envelope that was at the edge of the box and pulling out the pages.

Dear Kairi,

I'm sorry dear, by Mr. Thompson and I have been discussing and thinking about what will happen when you return and if you return from HMI. You know that we both love you a lot but we aren't sure if we can keep you any longer. We are planning to stop the papers that we signed that we filed just a few days ago.

Our family can't suport you in the way that you need and with twins on the way, we aren't sure that is in their's, our's and your best interest. dear, what we are saying, is that we will not be taking you back. The doctors say that it is unlikely that you will be out before your 18th birthday anyway. I'm sorry dear. Mr. Thompson and I would like to wish you the best of luck.

Your grandmother has been given the address so to send you the rest of what she wishes. Keep faith dear, and may the lord bless you. Get well soon.

Signed,
Mrs. Thompson

Kairi looked at the curly letters of Mrs. Thompson's signature and casually put it back in the envelope but not reuniting it with the box. Instead she tore it in half and through it away.

"No." she replied again not trying to sound like that had hurt her. "I won't....they won't have me back. They are having twins and don't think it's in the best interest for them." she said. "Yes, Jake I did get the chocolate." she said with a smile and sat back down beside him and relaxed.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image

Jake saw a bit of the letter and he lowered his head as they told her they wouldnt have her back. He bit his lip a bit to make sure the voices didnt speak of it because he already heard Max working up some kind of retort. He put an arm behind her shoulders and squeezed gently. "I understand you know...being rejected by your parents....mine did the same when they found out about...well you know." He sighed a bit and shook his head. Maybe now with no family she would like to be with them instead, kinda like one big family....a family..."I tell you what, you and I will talk to Jacky when she comes back. She might have something to cheer you up." He didnt know about the camera's yet so he wouldnt tell her til he knew it was safe. "Trust me, it'll all be okay."

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games