Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 pm
as a note, part of the reason for the delay (since is my highest priority DM game, I apologise) is that I have misplaced my Draconomicon Chromatic Dragons and want it for info. on the Grey Dragons..... gimme another day and if I still can't find it I'll update regardless  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:17 pm
u forgot to mention what/if Pelloth found in his search of the corpses.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 am
tada! Right, within a couple of days, I will have re-started this game. Although I don't know if everyone is still around and up for it. Could people who are there please let me know if all five of you are still active in the guild? thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:20 am
NayrVentess
tada! Right, within a couple of days, I will have re-started this game. Although I don't know if everyone is still around and up for it. Could people who are there please let me know if all five of you are still active in the guild? thanks
present!  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 am
NayrVentess

by restart you mean....start again, or start over?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 am
Vorastrix
NayrVentess

by restart you mean....start again, or start over?

.....start again? haha, I mean carry on exactly where we left off. As if I didn't drop off the face of Gaia for half a year smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm
I think everyone is still here. I've seen iDragow on DCE and you've seen everyone else yourself. =P Maybe try PMing him?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:45 pm
Hars is ready to go, though I'd love to retrain one of ehr at-wills now that I have Martial Power 2  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 pm
Arc Vembris
Hars is ready to go, though I'd love to retrain one of ehr at-wills now that I have Martial Power 2

Go for it, it's my little gift to you for depriving you of Hars for 6 months. Just let me know what you swap wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 pm
NayrVentess
Arc Vembris

Go for it, it's my little gift to you for depriving you of Hars for 6 months. Just let me know what you swap wink

Cain is now a Human Cleric of Melora.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:35 pm
joe-dude667
NayrVentess
Arc Vembris

scream hahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm
NayrVentess
joe-dude667
NayrVentess
Arc Vembris
scream hahahahaha
Sorry, meant to say Cain now THINKS he's a Human Cleric of Melora. =P  

joe-dude667

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 pm
NayrVentess
Arc Vembris

Trading Dual Strike for Threatening Rush. I'm losing the second attack, but it does the same damage against a single foe and I can threaten everyone adjacent, which was the point of me using DS in the first place. On top that that I can use it in a charge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:10 pm
Yeah, I'm here. Sorry. I go to sleep for 10 hours, and the whole world changes. sweatdrop  

iDragow

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 am
3 questions: how far into the cave can Pelloth see, and if he were to send his Imp in to scout, can it see in the dark too, and how far away is the cave?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff