Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:58 am
"Something like that."Kasumi said replying to Erin.When she heard Seth's words she became angered."Well you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:03 am
Tina tried focusing on the girl but she was worried about everyone.She finally pulled Risa to her feet."There you go."She said giving her a smile.Her smile vanished from her face.She was really worried.  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:17 am
Seth glared. "I wouldn't have said it if i couldn't." He looked at tina "Get out of here. Things are about to get violent. I have a funny feeling."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:29 am
Tina quickly turned facing Seth."Seth I'm sorry but I want to stay."She just couldn't leave."Seth my word was I'd always be by your side."She said very seriously."Even though I am human."  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 am
Seth sighed. "Ok then. I won't make you." He kissed her then dissapeared, swinging his fist at kasumi's head. "If you won't be civil, ill beat you into submission!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:35 am
She ducked.Dodging his fist."That's great I thought you were gonna wimp out."She grinned."Here I'll be nice and let you have a free hit."  

babyangelgurl81

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:38 am
Set growled at her"You might not wanna give me that...i may aim for your throat..." He kicked her back bringing his fists up at the same time in case she swung.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:46 am
Pain shot through her back.That..that werewolf he'll pay for that.Angry thought filled her head.Kasumi then kicked him hard in his side.  

babyangelgurl81

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:50 am
The kick hit Seth pretty hard, but not hard enough to stun him. He cringed to the side some laughing. Then he punched her in the face with quite a bit of force. He followed with a roundhouse kick aimed at her throat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:57 am
Kasumi watched in horror she couldn't move.What's going on.She tried her hardest to just duck move something but she couldn't.I'm going to die.She just watched as he sent a kick the neared her throat.She fell to the ground her body limp.  

babyangelgurl81

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:00 am
Seth stopped his foot halfway raising an eyebrow "What the hell..? Whatever." He walked back to tina "Lets get out of here...she wasn't a fight.." He put his arm around her and lead her back to the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:26 am
She got up pulled out her sword .Ill make him pay she said to herself .She slash his back "so im weak".  

babyangelgurl81

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:00 pm
Seth's eyes widened as the blade opened his skin. He turned to the demon, his eyes completley feral. He howled and then punched her into a wall. He slipped on his brass knuckles and started pummling her into it. With each punch he said a word. "Don't. Get. Back. Up. You. Stupid. Immature. DEMON!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:30 pm
She fell form the wall.She turned back to her human form and passed out.  

babyangelgurl81

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:44 pm
Seth walked back over to Tina, smiling and holding her hand. He headed for the room again. If she gets up this time....im gonna kill her...i dont have enough strength to keep getting hit. Im losing blood already, i need to patch it up.. He walked back into the room and fell face first into the bed. "That hurt..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games