Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

MasterDream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:03 pm
I can definately see how that can work, and I probably would be doing that... if I wan't such an idiot as to start off as myself. Once you play as who you would be if you were in a Roleplay, it's impossible to change it. Not playing as myself would be too awkward for me now. So I guess you wouldn't call me much of a Roleplayer, as I only play the role of one person.

I don't care too much, though. I'm having fun, and even if it's at the basic RP level, I'm enjoying it. Maybe I'll try playing as someone else sometime, thoguh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:48 pm
And so the baby steals his bottle.

Garbage. Absolute garbage.

Better change the opening crawl.

To the friends I've made here, it was nice hanging out. Hope to see you in and around, since my messenger ID's all still work.

Peace all.  

danadien_cortavere

MasterDream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:52 pm
*shrugs*

If you say so. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:34 pm
Why isn't that announcement going away?! I clicked it like 1923134 times already!

*tries to manually scratch off announcement bubble near his avi in irritation*

EDIT:Why do I suddenly have "Edit" and "X" buttons on everyone's posts?

Does this mean I-- . . . *runs off to check his mail*  

Gale OverDrive

MasterDream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:37 pm
Mine went away. neutral Reopen the window maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:36 pm
*smiles softly as Gale runs off in a very excited manner*

Was wondering when he'd notice.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:41 pm
To each his own, Dream.

When in tons of RPs, I like to have my character diferent so I don't confuse which character is in which roleplay. My character's names may overlap (Yuki Daruma, Goma Aglet, Yoder Coleon, Samuel Thanati), but not anything else.

The clasees are great, Gale, and I'm liking how it seems more whole/complete from the start.

The concurrent enrollment classes of yours sound like fun, Alwyn.

*rushes off to see the multiple additions to WoE since he last checked*

Are you leaving, Dana?

Surprise, Gale! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:42 pm
I'm back, that took a while because I had to do a light bit of photoshopping for a friend's RP on the side.

But . . .

HO- surprised

-LY biggrin

COW!!! eek

wahmbulance I'VEBEENPROMOTEDTOAMODOMFGWTFHBBQCHICKENAVIANFLU!!11!!!!112!!11one!! *faints* wahmbulance  

Gale OverDrive

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:46 pm
Yes, Yoder . . . I think she is. For reasons I do not dare say here.

On the other hand, Gale seems quite happy to be among the watchers of our home now . . . *beleagured smile and nod to the exclamation that made him chuckle softly*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:52 pm
sad I see...

Yeah, I couldn't help but laugh as the string of words, especially when it got to the avian flu part. xd  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Hey, I was running on a train of thought there, so there you go. I think I actually saw that same string of words somewhere else.

In truth, I've only been a moderator of forums for twice my internet career. One was a small graphics forum with very few, but frequent posters. I miss the old days . . .
The other one was the Gaian State Alchemists guild here in Gaia, though that place died before I even got started.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:13 pm
Congrats Gale...now you can really say you're GOD...hehehe

Haven't stopped in lately, so *stops in* ta da! How is everyone? Welcome to new peeps! *waves* yay!

Electric Kool-Aid

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:15 pm
Thanks EKA. 3nodding Though, I don't think G.O.D. is really a deserved title. If anything, those acronyms should've gone to Magni domokun .

We missed you too! *snug-gluggle* heart

EDIT: I've changed the main story line/lore of WoE, but basically it's the same premise. Hopefully more updates will come tonight.

EDIT2: Right now I'm debating which team to join for the Water-War. Right now Edmund's team sounds cool, just because he is a kick-a** guy. But Sasha's team does have a logical point . . . they do live ON water, so what's the point of them getting wet?
In the meantime, Liam's waterball-hurling robot sounds to be about the coolest superwaterweapon ever . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:04 am
What happened here? I was never exceptionally active in the Refuge, but, God, even I can see the change. Nearly two years ago, I was drawn here as if by a light, and now that light is gone. The familiar faces are disappearing one by one. I'm usually the first to see something as for the greater good, but... wow.

Talon, or Magni, rather, I don't know what led to the decisions you made, and I'm sure you had the best intentions at heart, but I can't reconcile myself with the results. Nearly everything that this place was to me is dead, and from the looks of things, others see it the same way. The Refuge just doesn't feel the same anymore.

To any who remember me from my time here, goodbye, and to those who don't, my apologies for the above words. They might seem somewhat unnecessary to you, but they were necessary to me. I wish everyone, especially the staff, the best of luck, but I can't call this place home anymore. My time here is up.  

Saoshyant

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:53 am
I'm joining no one for th ewater war. I'm politically neutral so someone els ecan have my water bombs. plus I hate sunlight.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games