Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Newborn right." Veronica nodded. That made more sense.
"Alright, sounds fun?" She sarcasticly remarked. Oh well. She'd deal. How bad could it be really? Despite her anger problems, she'd be fine!
Hopefully.
Hunter stood up and held his hand out to her. Before she could respond he pulled her out the door. "Hunter, I look like crap." She complained as she shivered lightly. She'd get over that though, being cold was not something she usually was. "Where are we going anyway?" She looked around, nothing exciting seemed to be happening. Why was he so antsy?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan wiped his face with the back of his hand and sighed. "I dunno. I kind of attacked them both really fast." He shrugged. "I think I liked the human more." He looked up at Ravin, he knew she'd be disgusted at that. She only ate animals.
He was even a bit disgusted at himself for attacking a human in the first place. It was eerie. But she had tasted so sweet.
He wanted more.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:28 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin knelt down and tilted Dylan's face upwards so that she could kiss his bloody lips. She licked his mouth clean, tasting the blood of the deer and the woman mixed beautifully together. "There's nothing wrong with that, love," she breathed. "Did you know that vampires can drink from one another?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin licked his mouth clean. For this he was thankful.
Dylan bit his bottom lip and looked down at the human. "There is. I'm a monster." He shook his head. Fabulous. He was a murdering mad mad. Oh yeah, and he was immortal and couldn't be stopped nor killed.
Great.
"Nope, theres not much I know about vamps my dear." He chuckled, "Dude, so am I like strikingly gorgeous now too?"

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:36 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter pulled her closer to him and smiled while testing the air. What the hell was that smell?!?!?! He looked around and identified Ravin's scent. Along with that odd smell. He scooped Veronica up and kissed her while smiling and following Ravin's scent to figure out what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Hunter held Veronica now, he kissed her gently. But he seemed very distracted. "Babe, what is up with you?" She looked around, still nothing. And it wasn't as if she could smell anything odd. What was going on? "Seriously, Hunter, whats going on?" She hooked her arms behind his neck to hold on. She rested her head on his shoulder. Veronica really did enjoy him carrying her.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 pm
Ravin Black

She breathed in his breath. Ravin suddenly felt lightheaded in a good way. She licked her lips wildly, wanting so badly to pounce on Dylan right there and then. Her body throbbed with want. Her eyes glowed red with lust.

"Oh yes," she growled, pushing Dylan back onto the grass that wasn't bloody. Ravin lowered her nose to his throat and breathed in his scent. Desire for this new beautiful creature tore her insides to shreds. Ravin pinned him to the ground. "Beautiful and sexy and strong," she purred, nipping his throat teasingly. "I want..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin pushed Dylan to the ground. He smiled up at her. She was breathing him in. "Beautiful, sexy and strong? I can live with that." Ravin bit at his neck. He growled back at her. "You want? Now you know how I've felt." He chuckled. "Could I see myself in a mirror?" He did have a reflection right?
Then he smelt something, someone? Oh god. He licked his lips and jumped up without a thought. Ravin tumbled off him. His ears twitched, picking up sound. "Someones coming," He sniffed, "Two people. No no, ones not human." He growled. But one was a human girl.
His throat began burning and itching. "Mmm," He hummed.
Dylan threw himself into a tree and held on. "I don't know who she is." Yet. "But Ravin.. how do I control myself?!" He gripped at the fragile tree.
He'd end up breaking it.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:54 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter didn't know what was going on, that was the problem. What the hell was that smell?!!! He found Ravin, next to a drained human. Ravin was a vegitarian though? He looked around more confused than ever. He tightened his grip on Veronica and looked at Ravin "What the hell is going on Raye!?!?!?!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica clung to Hunter. She had a bad feeling about what was going on. Hunter was holding her tighter and she looked around, confused and scared. He was asking what was going on, she reconized Ravin on the ground by a dead girl. "What the ********?" She muttered, nuzzling his head into the crook between his neck and shoulder.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Ravin Black

Raye inhaled deeply of the scents. Veronica and Hunter. She smirked. "It's alright, Dylan," she called out, rising to her feet. "It's only Veronica."

She lifted her lustful eyes to meet those of her brother's. "Hey, guys," she greeted, slightly out of breath from her lust. Ravin glanced over at Dylan and waved him over. "He did it. Don't loook at me. C'mon, Dylan. Please?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked at Ravin and shook his head. She was acting as if he were still human. As if he didn't want to kill Veronica. "Only Veronica?" He growled. He swallowed hard. "I can't." He broke a limb off of the tree and fell the the ground. He landed on his feet and looked around. He was trying to hold his breath but he wanted to kill Veronica. "Hunter, I'm sorry.." He apologized, and looked at Veronica with apologies as well before running off in the opposite direction. She smelled so good. He ran until he couldn't smell her anymore. Which was pretty deep into the woods.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin was tempted to run after Dylan. She shrugged. She figured that he'd need to learn how to hunt on his own, though she had really wanted to teach him. Ravin turned serious eyes onto the couple. "He's newborn," she explained simply. "And...and he likes mortal blood. But he won't lose control. I promise you that, Hunter."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

He smiled at her. She smiled back. Madeline was glad she was able to make him somewhat happy. "Maybe I just have a soft spot for vampires. Or one vampire in particular." She smirked at him. She stood back up. Her legs were starting to hurt. She just wanted to give them some time to rest. Armand wanted to discuss something with her. What? What could it possibly be about? Madi's breathing was shallow. She told herself to be cool. "What do you want to talk about?"

ooc: sorry. I'm working on homework for an AP class

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at Ravin wide eyed then a stern look came over his features. "Ravin, watch Veronica for a moment please." He gently set her down and sprinted after Dylan.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games