Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragons Keep

Back to Guilds

A home for DragCave and other breedables enthusiasts 

Tags: dragon, DragCave, Dragon Cave, breedables, adoptables 

Reply The Dragons Keep
The Incubator and Infirmary ... post and click dragons here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:45 pm
I've been looking at my DC scroll and all the many critters on it ... half being unnamed. So, for giggles and grins, I decided ... yes, time to get my head examined ... I'm going to start cleaning it up.

I'm up to the L's now. I'm culling through the various species, saving at least 3 sets of CB (Cave Borns) and maybe a few clean next generations. Granted the namings are very unimaginative but they have shown me some interesting results.

I'm finding out that in the early days of doing the Cave, I created A LOT of hodge-podge critters. In clearing them out I've discovered how many CBs I really don't have, especially of the early ones. Also in removing them, I've also decreased my pages from 12 to 9 ... so far.

As I continue to do "spring cleaning" on my scroll, I'm figuring which ones I need to get to fill out my sets of 3 CBs. I'll be lurking around the Cave from time to time to grab some of the missing ones, while trying to being aware of the new drops.

Everyone's got have a hobby, right? LOL!

Anyone else game to take on this challenge and see what happens in your scrolls? biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:07 pm
Willa-Wisp
I've been looking at my DC scroll and all the many critters on it ... half being unnamed. So, for giggles and grins, I decided ... yes, time to get my head examined ... I'm going to start cleaning it up.

I'm up to the L's now. I'm culling through the various species, saving at least 3 sets of CB (Cave Borns) and maybe a few clean next generations. Granted the namings are very unimaginative but they have shown me some interesting results.

I'm finding out that in the early days of doing the Cave, I created A LOT of hodge-podge critters. In clearing them out I've discovered how many CBs I really don't have, especially of the early ones. Also in removing them, I've also decreased my pages from 12 to 9 ... so far.

As I continue to do "spring cleaning" on my scroll, I'm figuring which ones I need to get to fill out my sets of 3 CBs. I'll be lurking around the Cave from time to time to grab some of the missing ones, while trying to being aware of the new drops.

Everyone's got have a hobby, right? LOL!

Anyone else game to take on this challenge and see what happens in your scrolls? biggrin

Well, I only collect two-breeding pairs of cave-born unless they are bred only or prizes, then try for 2nd gens. I have "extras" of the ones I think are especially pretty or neat. I am woefully behind in naming dragons though, so I feel your pain! Good luck with your endeavor.

Off to TX to look at a possible house to buy and will be gone for my Wed and Thurs shifts in the Keep. Not much going on so it shouldn't be onerous to cover for me?

Thanks!

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:30 am
Protector of Dragons
Willa-Wisp
biggrin

Well, I only collect two-breeding pairs of cave-born unless they are bred only or prizes, then try for 2nd gens. I have "extras" of the ones I think are especially pretty or neat. I am woefully behind in naming dragons though, so I feel your pain! Good luck with your endeavor.

Off to TX to look at a possible house to buy and will be gone for my Wed and Thurs shifts in the Keep. Not much going on so it shouldn't be onerous to cover for me?

Thanks!

My scroll would've been a lot simpler if I had done what you did in the first place. Live and learn.

Since it's only been a very few of us active here, I've been looking at the eggs and hatchies and sending any to emergency sites as needed ... which hasn't been necessary.

So, don't worry about the Incubator. It's covered.

Good luck with the house! Safe travels, Angel! HUGS!!! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(For anyone interested in walking the Infirmary, copy and paste all the info below here. Thanks!)

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

~ NONE ~

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:56 pm
wahmbulance wahmbulance THE INFIRMARY wahmbulance wahmbulance

The upper half of the "Dragon Walking" group are the hatchlings with 4 days and 6 hours or less to become adults.

The lower half of the "Dragon Walking" group are the eggs with 4 days and 6 hours or less to hatch.

The critical care have less than 3 days left to become adults/hatchlings to hatch.

Wednesday, Mar 11 @ 8:55 p.m. Pacific

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ NONE ~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:12 pm

The upper half of the "Dragon Walking" group are the hatchlings with 4 days and 6 hours or less to become adults.

The lower half of the "Dragon Walking" group are the eggs with 4 days and 6 hours or less to hatch.

The critical care have less than 3 days left to become adults/hatchlings to hatch.

Thursday, Mar 12 @ 10:15 p.m. Pacific

~ NONE ~

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:07 pm

Wednesday, Mar 18 @ 10:10 p.m. Pacific

(For anyone interested in walking the Infirmary, copy and paste all the info below here. Thanks!)

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

wahmbulance Critical Care Hatchlings! ~ NONE ~ Critical Care Hatchlings! wahmbulance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wahmbulance Critical Care Eggs!] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ] Critical Care Eggs! wahmbulance

~ NONE ~

~ NONE ~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:12 pm

Thursday, Mar 19 @ 10:10 p.m. Pacific

~ NONE ~

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:12 pm

Wednesday, Mar 25th @ 11:10 p.m. Pacific

wahmbulance Critical Care Hatchlings! ~ NONE ~ Critical Care Hatchlings! wahmbulance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wahmbulance Critical Care Eggs! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Critical Care Eggs! wahmbulance

~ NONE ~

~ NONE ~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:28 pm

Thursday, March 26th @ 10:25 p.m. Pacific

~ NONE ~

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

Willa-Wisp
Captain

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:23 pm

~ NONE ~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Wednesday, April 1st @ 10:25 p.m. Pacific

~ NONE ~

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:29 pm

Thursday, April 2nd @ 11:30 p.m. Pacific

~ NONE ~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:34 pm

Wednesday, April 8th @ 8:35 p.m. Pacific

~ NONE ~

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

Protector of Dragons
Vice Captain

Powerful Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 pm

Thursday, April 9th @ 11:45 p.m. Pacific

~ NONE ~

The Dragons Keep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games