Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kickass things about being GOTH! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 pm
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen

You and I are kind of opposite. I didn't start liking pink until I was about 14.
my room is pink, my bed is pink, everything is pink...I'm currently saving up to get my car custom painted pink.

I remember the times when my room used to be mostly pink. We're turning my room camo at the moment.

That's cool. I want to redecorate my room...I'm think hot pink zebra print budoir

Although I'm not a fan of the color, that actually sounds nice.

If it turns out half as cool as I'm imagining it will I'll be pretty satisfied. I found the most amazing dresser for sale by some guy on the side of the road. It's solid black and the front of the drawers are hot pink and black zebra print. That's what inspired it.

That's probably a good buy, then. Hope it turns out well.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Osiasya
Someone has probably already said this, but I like having true friends instead of fake material ones. When your an outcasted freak like me, the only friends you have really like you for you.

Although I don't see myself as an "outcasted freak" (I doubt that you really are a freak), I know what you mean. Reminds me of a story, actually:
I was friends with this one girl from kindergarten all the way up until about 2 1/2 years ago. I stopped being friends with her because of some stuff that she did and because I finally saw how she really was. She was my friend only because of what I had and what I did. Well, not in the beginning, but still. And I think one reason she stopped liking me so much was that, in some ways, I wasn't the same as used to be.  

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:13 pm
Once I bought some dim sims with soy sauce. I picked up the bag to leave the fish n' chip shop but I picked it up upsidedown and aaaaaaall the soy sauce spilled down my pants and top.

Never been happier to be wearing black in my life!

Goth: Avoid Embarrassing Stains Today!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 am
+ You see how people have their own way of seeing things and understanding the world / that includes... also misunderstanding us {especially how we seem to like the dark} tsk2!
+ Horror movies don't make me scream anymore {like when I was a kid} I laugh now.. blaugh
+ Accessories became a part of my life!! heart
+ Wearing the most comfortable clothes in the world!! xd
+ Friends ask me for help about getting the best harmony for clothes.. 3nodding
+ AND THE BEST PART ABOUT IT is I get the Real and good friends.. wink  

grave maiden

Persistent Hunter

9,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 pm
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen

You and I are kind of opposite. I didn't start liking pink until I was about 14.
my room is pink, my bed is pink, everything is pink...I'm currently saving up to get my car custom painted pink.

I remember the times when my room used to be mostly pink. We're turning my room camo at the moment.

That's cool. I want to redecorate my room...I'm think hot pink zebra print budoir

If it turns out half as cool as I'm imagining it will I'll be pretty satisfied. I found the most amazing dresser for sale by some guy on the side of the road. It's solid black and the front of the drawers are hot pink and black zebra print. That's what inspired it.

I finally finished my room!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:29 am
Being Goth is awesome.i get to go to the very
back of my wondering mind,
and explore every dark, deep, depressing,angry, andmenacing mind,through gaia, listening to my music, drawing, and sometimes paint balling. i dont recommend you to be a goth but
you slowly transform into ppl like me through every day life, its your choice,add me or stay black and white baby! twisted  

XxXPSYCHO_MentalityXxX

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:53 pm
XxXPSYCHO_MentalityXxX
and explore every dark, deep, depressing,angry, andmenacing mind,through gaia, listening to my music, drawing, and sometimes paint balling. i dont recommend you to be a goth but
you slowly transform into ppl like me through every day life, its your choice,add me or stay black and white baby! twisted

I think I can honestly say... I got dumber reading that post. It is one of the most ludicrous things I have ever read and everyone of us is dumber for it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:08 am
Rellik San
XxXPSYCHO_MentalityXxX

I think I can honestly say... I got dumber reading that post. It is one of the most ludicrous things I have ever read and everyone of us is dumber for it.

Aw.Dang it. You got to the sarcastic post before I could. razz

Whisper Gently

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 pm
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen
ChildoftheMoon14
Hyena_Queen

I finally finished my room!!

Sorry I'm almost 3 months late, but yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:57 pm
Whisper Gently
Rellik San
XxXPSYCHO_MentalityXxX

Aw.Dang it. You got to the sarcastic post before I could. razz

To be fair it was probably the slowest race in the history of ever. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 am
the most kickass thing is just being able to be you and be how you feel  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:43 am
Willie-John[Abomination]
the most kickass thing is just being able to be you and be how you feel
Why does being goth necessitate how you feel? its possible to be glum or happy and not be a goth.  

Rellik San
Crew

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:33 am
Oh, I just thought of one!

When you're a goth, people don't get as shocked/surprised when they see various weapons displayed around the house! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am
Bluetabbycat
Oh, I just thought of one!

When you're a goth, people don't get as shocked/surprised when they see various weapons displayed around the house! 3nodding

To be fair us metallers never have that problem either. smile

Although, when Goth you can pass off some very ridiculous outfits as just having gothitude.

I'm allowed to pick on goths, cos my mummy is a goth. smile  

Rellik San
Crew

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:46 pm
*crypt door agonizingly creeps open with a wizened old hand wrapping gently around the side of the door*

heh....coolest thing about being goth.....one can literally dissappear for over a year, lost in mundane job drudgerey, and find the same people conversing in hushed tones on a chat board.....kinda feels like home...

how ya'll doin'....long time, no chat......  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff