Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morberticus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am
Talono
I used to want to become a physicist, but I fell in love with biology wink

Yer the opposite of me!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:16 am
hello im malachor but you can call me mala i wanna go to college to be a video game desighner and i love computers unfortunatly i dont know much about them and it makes me feel ignorent that why i joined this guild to learn from you guys i love reading your discussions and arguments 3nodding  

o mally cat

ilke153

2,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 pm
hi my name is ilke and im a 17 year old student..This is my year 12 at the school and we have hard math and physics this year so i joined to this guild and i hope that this will help me in my school subjects.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 pm
Hi. I am an undergrad in physics/astronomy. I'm interested in both the theoretical and experimental sides. I love reading about physics, continuing to learn new things, and also going to the research talks they have at my school, which are very cool... whee  

Mecill

FaonFleur

Friendly Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm
Hi, I'm Mettal. I'm currently a high school senior with a loads of curiosity. I want to go to college and be a rocket scientist so I can launch them. (Yay!) Interests mainly regard astronomy, cosmology, and mechanics; but I love math too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:02 pm
Hello. I am an undergraduate student with a bio-major. I am a sophomore at University of Texas at San Antonio. One of my interests happened to be math. Cheers.  

Three-Sixty Degrees

Dedicated Detective

Theoretical Physicist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:23 pm
Welcome all! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:40 am
Hello.

Call me freezie.
I'm a biochemistry and molecular biology major. I'm a university student who wishes to have double majored in physics, but it's too late in my university years to start from scratch and start up a physics major.

I envy all math and physics majors. ><

I always wished I could attend a quantum mechanics class, but I don't understand enough math to understand the class.
I'm bad at math by the way, and slow at the math I already learned, but I like it (when I understand it).

I'm currently part of a student group research program that is a mathematics-biology interface research, where half of the group are math majors and the other half are a bioscience major (me! biggrin ). We get to choose any research topic we would like and apply mathematics onto the biological system.
So far, they are training us to really hard before we make the big jump to research. I think it's a great group, but it's a lot of hard work.

Nice to meet everyone.
(I don't know if I introduced myself already or not.)
I'm also minoring in the Japanese language, but I'm not good at all. ahaha  

freeziepleasy

StandingOnTheMoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 pm
Hello. I have a general interest in many things, and mathematics/physics could be among them. I never really tried to learn too much m/p, but in theory I should be good at them (genetics, somewhat backed up by various testing), but am probably a bit too old to learn easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:26 pm
I'm Jacob.
I'm a highschool Junior taking my first year of Physics.
I'm terrible at it.
I joined this guild to hopefully get help from all of you. biggrin

BluEEEx

aeternitas_m

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:04 pm
hey...
i'm new here...you can call me em (my nickname)

i'm just starting my bachelor of science, and my plans are to major in physics, and minor in math...
my main interests are in the philosophical/theoretical side of physics, and i look forward to hearing everyone's ideas and opinions biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:56 am
HI, I'm a high school student who wants to study theoretical physics.
I'm also a math whiz.  

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dark Elf Mitsuyo

Tasty Explorer

20,250 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:53 pm
HI! I'm Tom. I enjoy physics, mostly theoretical, philosophy, and medical science.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 pm
I am a 16 year old high school student, I love all types of science, and sometimes make up math problems for something to do. My "heros" are Einstein and Michio Kaku. I recently read Michio's book "Physics of the Impossible", I recommend it to anyone who thnks that something is impossible.  

sciencefun

Zero Shuichi

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm
Hi, I'm a graduate physic student. I obtained my BS degree in the Univ. of Puerto Rico last year. I'm working in material science, nanostuctures and spintronics.
Why physics? Well, I can't stand biology- too much memory and no logic, chemistry is ok but not interesting enough for me, computer science was too easy and boring, and math (real math- not calculus) was very abstract. Since I knew I liked science, the only one left was physics. I love it. It has logic and mathematics.
I plan to unite physics and engineering in my Ph.D. Lets hope I can make it.  
The Physics and Mathematics Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff