Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki nods and looks at her."Ok I understand if you need any fabric let me know."He says before he heads to the kitchen and starts cooking up a storm,even though he was a god he love to cook and soon the smells filled the kitchen.He knew the mages where going to be training today and they where going to need food to help them once he was done he walked out side and seen the mages lineing up along the shore and they started to chant before magic circles appeared under them and then there spells start to fly into the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:08 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the girls prepared the house warming gift and anne decided to make a nice embroidered gown for Joan... it would be pretty and regal for she was adding frills and lace on the gown,"I hope she likes it..", smiled anne as she began to cut out the soft cotton fabric lined with silk and then began to sew it up... By the afternoon all she had to add was the lace which she sat down and began to crochet on... it would take her well until tomorrow to finish but that was fine and she was going to be some silk and wool stockings for joan and lovely garters maid of embroidered ribbon... the other girls were working on gifts to except katherin who was in the armory forging Noah a new axe. It would be late afternoon as the girls would head back into the kitchen to prepare the nights dinner...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki had spent the day out training with the mages and soon the sun was setting and he and the others head back into the castle where he headed to the kitchen in time to see the girls arrive and he smiles at them."Hello ladies how do your gifts go,well I hope."He says with a grin as he looks at them."Care to help me make some food,our hunters got some good duck and some bore and we still have food left over form last night as well I was going to make a stew with it."He adds with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

the girls entered and Katherine joined this this evening as Loki asked for there help in the kitchen,"Of course Lord Loki", said anne with a smile,"We will help you out..", she turned as the men brought in the caresses of the animals and the girls took up the duck and began to pluck and gut them while Katherine handled the boar with ease and Anne turned to Loki,"Loki which desert should we try this evening?", she asked holding out the recipe book for him to inspect, while they stood near the large cauldron which would contain the stew for the evening.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles as the girls start getting to work and he watches at how quick they moved and he nods his head."You girl have gotten quite good at this I am surprised."He says before he starts cutting up the vegetables then when Anne asked what desert they should have he looks at the book and opens it looking at the items."Hmmm thats a good one."He says flipping though the pages."What would you like, something light would be best I think the stew will be rather heavy."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne inspected the deserts she decided on a light pudding for everything else would be rather heavy indeed,"You are right loki I like that option", she told him,'I'll be back with fresh cream", she told him going to grab a bucket as she headed to the stables to milk one of the cows... Coming back she began to prepare the desert enough for everyone to eat upon and so she made a very large bowl of the pudding having to milk the cow several times as the girls helped loki finish with the stew and then the flour, sugar, butter, and eggs. And finally with everything all out the girls went out and began to set everything upon the large tables and the roasted boar was set near the head with an apples in its mouth.. And the ducks where sat near it and katherine rolled out the heavy cauldron on an array of wheels and sat it near the base so everyone could get some stew if they wished.. And there was fresh fruit and cooked vegetables along the table and anne's massive bowl..(for it was something about a quarter of the tables length) of pudding and then there was the many mages and soldiers who came tumbling in for there way many mouths to feed that night.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki helped the girls bring out all the food and once every one joined them in the dinning hall he claps his hands to quite the place down."I know you are all hungry and tired but tomorrow we will need to work hard as you all know two of our little group wish to be wed and as such we will likely be having guests so starting tomorrow we are going to start working on cleaning up the castle and grounds."He says with a grin."Thats all for tonight now please enjoy this meal made by the ladies and my self."He says as they start to move about the place and he looks at the girls."You lot go eat your fill I am sure you are hungry."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne found herself yawning as she began to eat some of her food it had been a long day and she couldn't wait to head back to bed with loki that night turning as Katherine approached loki bowing before him she pulled the axe from its sheathe on her back,"lord Loki could you inspect this weapon to see if it would be a suitable weapon for Noah?", she said,"I am not familiar with the customs of your people very much but I did the best I could with what my father taught me", she said handing it over to him to look at as it had engravings in the woods in which she craved and then polished very well and the flank of the blade had small engravings in its metal near the tip of the blade, Anne inspected the axe it was a two handler for sure and Katherine wouldn't have been able to wield it for not her for her gift she asked from loki, Anne's jaw dropped,"Its beautiful I am sure your father would have been very proud of you Katherine", said anne joyfully as katherine smiled,"I think He would have approved to...", she said quietly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki was sitting with the people and eating with them when Katherine brought him an axe and he takes up the weapon and looks over every detales and he grins."Its a fine peace of work Katherine."He says swinging it a few times."It is heavy but well balanced."He says as he hands it back to her with a smile."You're father must be smiling on you."He says with a grin."Katherine I would like to ask you a faver not as your king but rather a friend would you forge me a sword."He asks with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:14 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled at loki glad he trusted the female blacksmith to make him a great sword,"I would be honored to make you a sword lord loki I only ask do you want a sword of great estate for decoration or that of battle?", she said her eyes twinkling for she possibly already knew the answer to that question. Anne glanced over down the table it seemed that the next in line to start finding happiness was Margret for she was already talking to a mage,"We shall be having many a wedding next year..", she concluded in a soft voice.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:34 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and looks at Katherine."For the time being I would like one for battle and maybe once every thing is calm I will order one decoration."He tells her before putting a hand on her head."And know that I do not ask this of you for nothing once it's done I shall give you a reward."He says with a grin before hearing Anne speak quitely and he looks over to see margret talking to a young mage and he laughs."My my lets wait and see how this turns out."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne laughed along with him,"Now katherine does your heart belong to anyone?", she asked smiling; As katherine shook her head chuckling,"I man would have to beat me in a game of arm wrestling and I was good enough to beat half the village boys before I got this new found strength from loki", she winked at anne as anne waved her off goodbye. She then turned to Loki,"Well that was a nice warm meal I shall stay up and clean tonight", she concluded knowing the girls rotated on who stayed up and cleaned up the dishes;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki laughs at what Katherine said he he grins."Many men out there I am sure one can best you."He says before looking at Anne and nods."I understand I will wait for you in our room."He says before bowing to her and heading to there room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The night ended soon swiftly and anne waited for her moment to be with Loki again and when she was finished she felt her feet carrying her there faster than before as she came into the room quietly and changed into her shift to crawl into bed next to him,"Loki...", she said quietly,"Do you think the new year will bring happiness for everyone...?", she asked yawning quietly as she snuggled closer to him feeling her eyes drooping in the dim light of the fireplace while his scent was wreathed around her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looks up when Anne came into the room and he closes his book as she slips into bed next to him and he puts an arm around her and smiles softly."I hope so Anne I really do and once the new people arrive our little castle will turn full blown city."He says with a little laugh.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff