Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก|| CORE Compound [ Anbu, Oinin, APD ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:00 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
It's OK, I wouldn't Remember Me Either
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 700/ 700 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 905/ 970 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 0
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

User Image

Maeko stepped over to the cot and gently sat herself down, her eyes slipped to her face then down her chest and then her feet. Then up to her eyes again. A little nod came from the girl before she started to speak up, hands moved behind her as she leaned back. "About me? Yeah? I-I uh I'm of the Kaguya clan, though I do not share their name anymore." She grew quiet, thinking on her parents, upon her old family. Mae' was thinking about what had all happened. "I think I was the reason I was exiled. I don't think it was my parents..." She spoke a bit randomly, before elaborating. "I was exiled from my clan, my parents, I assume were executed. I was on the lamb for years, yeah? Until I arrived here. I...I went through a lot, I fought and killed to stay alive and survive..." Something caught her eye though, officers running past the one window in the door. There had been a droning in her ear for a bit, and it suddenly clicked. Those were the same noises she'd heard before, 5 years ago. She tensed up, "I need to go! I-I need to go help! Something's wrong! I know it! My village is in trouble, Kagerou-Sama!" She sputtered out, her eyes getting all watery, having hopped up. Fists clenched tight.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+5 Strength || +3 Speed || +3 Reflex || +3 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Dance of the Larch: Absolute Defense [ A ]
      This is a supplemental technique. The user first prepares themselves by channeling chakra throughout all of their bones. Then, when the user is struck with a tai or bukijutsu technique, the user is able to have a plate of bones first protect the area which was struck equal rank to the strike provided. Then, the user launches a counter attack, which converts the opponentโ€™s strength stat which they used the technique into the speed of which the bone blades rise out of the user to impale the target. Can only be used up to the rank the user has access to. Cost one activation to block the strike, and another to launch the counter strike. If the user only has one activation left, then the block will occur, but not the counter attack. If the user has no activations left, then this ability does not work. This stance last for 6 post.
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Bone blade thing [ D ]
      Made bone blade

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      โ— Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Headlesskoko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:09 pm
User ImageWithout judgement or bias, Kagerou listened, smiling serenely all throughout. Looking at her, one wouldn't even suspect that somewhere in the village outside, Soraru was getting owned by a mouthy kid and a giant lobster was attacking. It was perfectly reasonable that Maeko had taken so long to notice the droning of the alarm that rang throughout the compound. Kagerou, herself, hadn't even reacted to it. At least, not in a way that would have aroused suspicion. Her hands had raised, shifting to rest on top of the clipboard of papers she had grabbed on her way to taking this seat. The bells had rung innocuously with the movement, permitting Kagerou to cast a long-range sensory technique. The CORE compound was not yet under attack.

Smiling unperturbed, Kagerou raised a hand. She reasoned, "As a criminal, you would not be permitted to leave this compound to help." Her eyes bore into Maeko. Gentle, but without sympathy. She did not wish to lessen Maeko with pity. She desired to search and help. Finding interest in her reaction to this particular situation, she prodded, "Are you that desperate to help?". So desperate she had jumped up with such energy, almost on the verge of crying. The alarms would instill urgency, but to the extent of tears? Her reactions were extreme in some ways, and her emotions oscillated quickly.

[20 sentences]

Rosa Havoc

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:39 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 700/ 700 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 905/ 970 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 0
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ B-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

User Image

Maeko's emotions were high, she was standing. Her gut told her to say ******** it and burst through the doors and leave. Prove herself, but she'd only be doing it, for herself. As of now she was detained and a criminal. Her words cut a little without meaning to, she gave a nod. She started to sit, she had a small tremble to her. "Yes, yes I am. I've called this village my home for the last several years and, it is special to me. I'd flay a someone alive if they touched a single person here with ill intent." Mae' responded, she still seemed to have teary eyes, but she wiped them off with the back of her hand. "I-I can handle this, I just have to put it to the back of my mind. C-Can we proceed?"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      This is a supplemental technique. The user first prepares themselves by channeling chakra throughout all of their bones. Then, when the user is struck with a tai or bukijutsu technique, the user is able to have a plate of bones first protect the area which was struck equal rank to the strike provided. Then, the user launches a counter attack, which converts the opponentโ€™s strength stat which they used the technique into the speed of which the bone blades rise out of the user to impale the target. Can only be used up to the rank the user has access to. Cost one activation to block the strike, and another to launch the counter strike. If the user only has one activation left, then the block will occur, but not the counter attack. If the user has no activations left, then this ability does not work. This stance last for 6 post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Bone blade thing [ D ]
      Made bone blade

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Headlesskoko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:28 pm
Sergeant Kobayashi took a piece of paper laying on the table along with a writing utensil. He then wrote the names of everyone he had come into contact with over the course of four weeks. When he finished he gave the list to Kenshin. Although Kojiro's kindness was appreciated, Kobayashi made no gesture to show his appreciation. This was something which could make or break his career. He needed to keep focus on the priority. "Sir. With all due respect, those boys weren't bad. Gonzo was a hot head, but he wasn't evil or nothing like that. He and his wife came to my house every Sunday for wings and beer." He said in defense, both for him and Gonzo. Obviously he needed to cover his own a** since he allowed a group of corrupt officers under his watch, but he also wanted to cover for Gonzo since the man was at one point a good cop. If that slimy parasite never entered his life then Kobayashi was sure that he still would be.

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑInnocent until proven guilty. He internally reassured himself of the highest legal standard as he stared into the sergeant's nervous system. The standards of justice were often troublesome but the procedure was of absolute importance. Kenshin listened to Kojiro reassure Kobayashi in an effort to get to the bottom of this. Meanwhile, his eyes were able to easily show him what the sergeant was writing. He shook his head when Kobayashi attempted to hand the paper to him. "Who've you been in contact with directly or indirectly in the last four weeks?" Kenshin repeated the question with intense pensiveness that stilled the air in the already stale interrogation room. "Read the list." His focus narrowed as much as possible on the central nervous system. If there were any "blips" whatsoever then Kenshin would know and move forward. Why is he trying to cover for Gonzo if he already knows what happened? Unless he doesn't know. He analyzed in his own mind before quickly dismissing it and staring at Kobayashi with complete attention. Kojiro would also be free to continue his side of the cross-examination.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Sanninใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: S+ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: +12ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: +12ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€REFLEX: +12ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€FORTITUDE: +12ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 2,990 || 2,990ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 2,690 || 2,690ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Active
Tenseigan Status:
โ€ข Inactive
Sage Mode Status:
โ€ข Inactive
Status Effects:
โ€ข None

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
โ€ข Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ€ข Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
โ€ข Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.
โ€ข Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
โ€ข Thundering Justice | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
โ€ข Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
โ€ข Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
โ€ข Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.

Nuibari Attributes
โ€ข Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
โ€ข Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Discipline & Cross Class Attributes
โ€ข Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
โ€ข Heritage Keystone | You receive an additional 5 custom technique slots to be used only on bloodline and bloodline-related techniques. Additionally, you may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Bloodline ninja's signature move, with power and versatility similar to a technique such as Kamui. This technique must be submitted as a custom jutsu and approved. It cannot be used to provide stats or reductions. It also does not take a custom jutsu slot.
โ€ข Specialization | If this class is taken as the first and second class, you may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, bloodline cast by this specialization are cheaper in cost as determined by the users body rank. At body rank D and C costs are reduced by five[5]. At body rank B and A, costs are reduced by ten[10]. Finally at body rank S and S+ costs are reduced by fifteen[15] These reductions DO NOT stack and override their previous totals. (D+C -5, B+A -10, S beyond -15). Gain an Additional 5 Custom slots dedicated to your bloodline.

Purity Weapon Status
Weapon Name: Purity
Weapon Type: Rapier

Weapon Height: 38 inches
Weapon Weight: 2 lbs

Description: Purity is a white rapier with an ornately designed crossguard with the symbols of Kumogakure and the Kumogakure Police Department (K.P.D.) engraved in serving as a K.P.D. officer sword. The blade itself is thirty-eight inches long and made from steel. The sword is designed for thrusting and parrying and is considerably lightweight.

Ability Summary:
โ€ข Gentle Touche | By thrusting and spending the chakra and stamina cost of a Gentle Fist technique while applying ten chakra to the blade the Gentle Fist technique can be used through Purity. The Art of the Gentle Fist can also be utilized through Purity for a ten post duration after putting a D-Rank amount of chakra into the blade. These do not consume activations.
โ€ข Touchรฉ | By spending five chakra Purity is able to completely trade physical damage to instead seal tenketsu points and inflict severe pain in the area struck. This simulates the feeling of being pierced with the blade. Slashing attacks can still take effect. This does not consume an activation.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:50 pm
User ImageA small puff of air, a breathy, "hm, came out from between Kagerou's lips as she smiled fondly at Maeko. She could not relate. No, she so rarely lost control of her emotions like so, but she did find Maeko's enthusiasm commendable. Of course she did, as someone who had been raised by those willing to live and die for their own village, someone who had many of the same beliefs instilled within her growing up.

"We may proceed," Kagerou agreed on one condition, "but I don't want you to put it to the back of your mind. I want you to talk to me about what you're feeling. All of it. What you're feeling now. How you think you ended up here, sitting and chatting with me. Or anything else you want to talk about."

Already, there were many things Kagerou wanted to say. However, she was not here as Maeko's friend, or even acquaintance. She was here as Maeko's psychiatrist, to find out as much as she could about her. To hear her side of the story, and learn how the inside of her mind worked.

[20 sentences]

Rosa Havoc

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:53 am
User ImageUser Image

The Sergeant didn't seem to be hiding anything. At least on the surface. Kojiro's natural disposition was to give people the benefit of the doubt, which made his job much more tedious as he really did have to que in on tells and ques. Kojiro listened to his answer, picking up on something that might be benign, but worth questioning all the same. After Kenshin had asked him to read the list, Kojiro would speak again. " Kobayashi, sounds like you two were close... what kind of trouble did Gonzo get himself into being hotheaded? Any one you saw that might be out of the ordinary? A new friend, anything?" If the two were on a home visiting basis, it was more than likely that the Sergeant would have noticed something out of place.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Joninใ€‘โ™ฆใ€RANK: Sใ€‘โ™ฆใ€STRENGTH: +12ใ€‘โ™ฆใ€SPEED: +12ใ€‘โ™ฆใ€REFLEX: +12ใ€‘โ™ฆใ€FORTITUDE: +00ใ€‘โ™ฆใ€CHAKRA: 2,125 || 2,125ใ€‘โ™ฆใ€STAMINA: 1,725 || 1,725ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
Technique Active:

โ€ข Way of the Hatake | Rank E | Passive
The clan member can convert simple Formless Taijutsu and Bukijutsu to complex techniques, this adds the lightning element to all the user's techniques. In addition, Formless complex and spiritual techniques gain this lightning affinity as well if specified when utilizing the technique.
โ€ข Fluid Movement | Rank E | Training
Techniques used for a blocking, countering or evasive action have their cost reduced by 5 stamina per rank of the technique and must pay no less than 5 stamina.
โ€ข Whirlpool Walking | Rank C | Training
The user is now more adept at using circular footwork and can use it against multiple attackers, usually weaving between them, keeping them bumping into each other or simply getting in each others way, taking away any numerical advantage. In the deflecting stance, the user can deflect a technique of their body rank or lower once every three posts for no activation, still requiring the stamina/chakra cost paid.
โ€ข Move as Water | Rank A | Training
Description: The user has dealt with so many situations being outnumbered that their ability to move in tight and confined spaces is greatly increased. The userโ€™s blade work is tighter, relying on their body and footwork to generate force. The userโ€™s footwork is so fluid that they are able to turn on a dime, making a combination of strikes go into multiple directions without interrupting the combination. Techniques that target multiple opponents may now have additional reserves paid in order to strengthen the effectiveness of the individual attack to the next highest rank.These can be paid individually, not requiring chakra or stamina to be paid for every split technique.
โ€ข Illusion Dancing | Rank E | Training
After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving after images of themselves at the turning points of each pathway for an E rank amount of chakra during the execution of the technique.
โ€ข May Wind, October Rain | Rank E | Training
Focusing on their opponent's breathing, the user is able to detect abnormalities in their breathing patterns, indicating an offensive movement. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This skill requires no chakra or activation.
โ€ข Blessed Rain | Rank C | Training
The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Chakra cost for complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques reduced by five.
โ€ข Insight Rain | Rank B | Training
The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent within the topic they are in. Those of Sensory Class are able to detect the specific source and the extent of the hostility.
โ€ข Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a slight increase to strength is conferred.
โ€ข Combination Training | Rank S | Training
Once every three posts, the user is able to deliver a choking or locking technique for no activation when following a successful throwing technique.
โ€ข Minimum Effort; Maximum Efficiency | Rank S | Training
The user's throwing techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique with a minimum cost of 5 stamina.

โ€ข Sage Mode Status | Inactive

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Chidori Specialist | Grants [3] custom techniques to be used as variants of Chidori, these custom jutsu are considered a Chidori Variant. The user may also apply clan Augment techniques to Chidori, Chidori Variant and Raikiri Jutsu. In addition, the user's chidori techniques bypass all armor entirely. Raikiri is considered a Chidori Variant technique. Only techniques with the name [Chidori] or [Raikiri] are effected by this PA.
โ€ข Hatake Fury | Bloodline and Raiton techniques have their chakra cost reduced by five per rank of the technique and gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu slots for raiton techniques. Additionally, the Hatake can now use their Raiton based techniques with single handed seals.
โ€ข Sonic Boom | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
โ€ข Elected Official | Kojiro gains 1.5 ryo for missions and jobs completed.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
โ€ข Ninjutsu Specialist [ Ninjutsu ] | The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm ninjutsu of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at B rank and three at S rank regardless of the number of elements the ninja has. Your ninjutsu are not mirrored per element, but you gain an additional 3 Ninjutsu per rank up. Also allows for one handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
โ€ข Mystic Hero [ Bukijutsu ] | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by simply pointing the tip or blade in the direction desired to launch the technique. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu at their body rank and below for a single activation every 3 posts. The user also gains an additional 3 ninjutsu slots each body rank.
โ€ข Ninjutsu-Bukijutsu | Allows the user to gain +2 ninjutsu per rank. Allows one to convert granted Ninjutsu slots into Bukijutsu styles at a 10/1 ratio.

โ€ข Learns additional 10 bukijutsu per post
โ€ข Insert Training Area Reduction Here
**MISSION - [ Rank | / Posts ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Sergeant Kobayashi took a sigh as he began to read the list. There were no names that would stick out to Kenshin one way or another, aside from the names of the corrupted APD officers under Kobayashi's command. As the head of internal affairs spoke up, Kobayashi took a break from the tedious task to look at him. "Gonzo got himself into a few rough patches. Especially when he got stuck on a case that the god damned vigilante managed to solve." He said, referring of course to Avalanche. "That did some real harm to the ego. It was then that he really started talking about this, "Arashi's Biggest Fan" fellow." He said, throwing the name out nonchalantly. In truth he really did not understand who or what the person even was. It was just a name he heard some of his subordinates say whenever they were speaking in whispers to one another.

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:34 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
xxxxx

User Image

Maeko stared back at her, right hand holding her left upper arm. After several moments of silence she finally spoke up. "I-I have a problem with abandonment. A-And I let myself lose my emotions when I felt like my best friend, someone I love, was abandoning me. I lashed out at them and said somethings I wish to have the chance to take back. I-I-I don't care if we won't be friends after, but I wanna apologize y-ya know! And to the lady I picked a fight with. I-It wasn't her fault, it was mine..." All of this was stammered out by Maeko, clutching her arm tight whenever she made mention of Kaito. Her eye's widening, head snapping to the side, she was worried now that something might have happened in the fighting. He had gotten better, but she still had that look of terror on his faced etched into her mind from the Kogarashi War. She visibly shivered and shook her head, bringing her gaze back to Kagerou. "I-I wanna stop being clingy, and I wanna get over my abandonment issue. He told it to me straight and I should have asked for help instead of blowing up in his face..."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Bone blade thing [ D ]
      Made bone blade

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Headlesskoko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑKobayashi's nervous system was completely flat as he read over the list aloud. Kenshin fought back an expression of disappointment. His job was always easier when someone was clearly guilty of wrongdoing. Either Kobayashi is the best damn liar in the world or he's innocent. Obviously he's no mastermind." Kenshin thought in an internal evaluation of the interrogation as it had unfolded. His response to Kojiro's inquiry was much more fruitful, however. The detective would immediately seize on the clue he dropped. "Who is Arashi's Biggest Fan?" Kenshin's question was stern but clear with every syllable sounded out. It was a bizarre name to bring up but Kenshin suspected that it may lead to a suspect. He would allow Kojiro the opportunity to ask a "friendlier" follow up question as well.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Sanninใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: S+ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: +12ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: +12ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€REFLEX: +12ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€FORTITUDE: +12ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 2,990 || 2,990ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 2,690 || 2,690ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€NATURE CHAKRA: 750 || 750ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Active
Tenseigan Status:
โ€ข Inactive
Sage Mode Status:
โ€ข Inactive
Status Effects:
โ€ข None

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a jyuken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
โ€ข Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ€ข Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a slight increase to reflex OR speed per body rank. This totals in a supreme increase for one or a moderate increase for both at S-Rank. In addition, the user gains a single custom slot to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and one taijutsu slot.
โ€ข Armory of Justice | Kenshin receives one free custom weapon.
โ€ข Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
โ€ข Thundering Justice | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
โ€ข Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
โ€ข Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
โ€ข Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.

Nuibari Attributes
โ€ข Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
โ€ข Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Discipline & Cross Class Attributes
โ€ข Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
โ€ข Heritage Keystone | You receive an additional 5 custom technique slots to be used only on bloodline and bloodline-related techniques. Additionally, you may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Bloodline ninja's signature move, with power and versatility similar to a technique such as Kamui. This technique must be submitted as a custom jutsu and approved. It cannot be used to provide stats or reductions. It also does not take a custom jutsu slot.
โ€ข Specialization | If this class is taken as the first and second class, you may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, bloodline cast by this specialization are cheaper in cost as determined by the users body rank. At body rank D and C costs are reduced by five[5]. At body rank B and A, costs are reduced by ten[10]. Finally at body rank S and S+ costs are reduced by fifteen[15] These reductions DO NOT stack and override their previous totals. (D+C -5, B+A -10, S beyond -15). Gain an Additional 5 Custom slots dedicated to your bloodline.

Purity Weapon Status
Weapon Name: Purity
Weapon Type: Rapier

Weapon Height: 38 inches
Weapon Weight: 2 lbs

Description: Purity is a white rapier with an ornately designed crossguard with the symbols of Kumogakure and the Kumogakure Police Department (K.P.D.) engraved in serving as a K.P.D. officer sword. The blade itself is thirty-eight inches long and made from steel. The sword is designed for thrusting and parrying and is considerably lightweight.

Ability Summary:
โ€ข Gentle Touche | By thrusting and spending the chakra and stamina cost of a Gentle Fist technique while applying ten chakra to the blade the Gentle Fist technique can be used through Purity. The Art of the Gentle Fist can also be utilized through Purity for a ten post duration after putting a D-Rank amount of chakra into the blade. These do not consume activations.
โ€ข Touchรฉ | By spending five chakra Purity is able to completely trade physical damage to instead seal tenketsu points and inflict severe pain in the area struck. This simulates the feeling of being pierced with the blade. Slashing attacks can still take effect. This does not consume an activation.

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:59 pm
User ImageWhen Maeko would look up, she would see that Kagerou's gaze had, since the last time Maeko looked, lowered to the clipboard in front of her, upon which a file had been opened and pages were being sifted through. At the same time, the moment Maeko's gaze landed back on Kagerou, as if sensing the observation of another, Kagerou's red eyes shifted up from the clipboard to connect once more. The ever present smile had not changed since.

Here, in front of her, was a girl that was scared. A child that didn't know what to do. A woman struggling to make sense of the world through her own power at means finally realizing that it was okay to seek help. Kagerou wanted this woman to leave the room feeling that seeking help was not weakness, but before that. What had to be addressed was the problem she was seeking help for. She had clearly undergone some self reflection since her arrest, and as well, there were other potential mental instabilities that may have gone unnoticed. The notes of the arrest painted a very different picture of the depressive episode Kagerou smiled peacefully upon. She guessed that, above and beyond just losing control of emotions, perhaps a bipolar disorder may also be present, on top of the deep-rooted psychological issues with abandonment. PTSD from the Kogarashi War likely played a role in the creation and exacerbation of both of these quirks.

There was perhaps even more to that. Thinking, Kagerou leaned back in her chair and held silent for a moment before expressing her gratitude, "Thank you, Maeko, for trusting me. Being clingy isn't so bad. I'm really clingy myself, you know? Plus, I can tell that, deep down, you really care for your friend, so much that sometimes it explodes in ways you don't want it to, but we'll work on that together. We'll find ways to channel all of your excess love, and when that's not enough, we'll learn how to control your mood. Most of all, though, I just want you to be yourself. You are fine, I promise." She took in a breath. A verbal period. Then she moved on to the question she wanted to ask since she started looking upon Maeko with such contemplation, "If you don't mind me asking for more information, Maeko, when was the last time you went to the hospital?".

The first task had been finished. Maeko had not told a single lie. That, alone, when combined with her act earlier, signaled a, as mentioned earlier, bipolar disorder. Even if she had misdiagnosed herself with the abandonment issues, they felt strong enough to her that something had to be wrong. Maeko needed help, not jail, and Kagerou believed in her.

[29 sentences]

Rosa Havoc

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:24 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
xxxxx

User Image

Maeko watched as her Doctor, Kagerou seemed to look through her notes, shuffling through pages on her clipboard. She wondered, just what was written down about her. Past Missions, what happened during the war, her interactions in the last few weeks. Not to mention the police report. She sighed, taking a moment to look away and think. The room they were in was pristine and sterile. The exact opposite of how she felt about herself right this second. The Kaguya girl shuffled a little, biting back tears as she almost lost herself to her emotions again. A few deep breaths later and she would be back to her calm rationale. She listened close to what Kagerou had to say.

Her words dug into her skin, but not to hurt. Maeko was surprised to hear that Kagerou was clingy. She could only see this psychiatrist that was totally unbiased in front of her. But the green haired gal really got her tears going when she explained just how she felt inside about Kaito. How she was emotionally unstable and all she wanted was to show him how much she cared. And now she just wanted to go to him, and apologize. For everything. Her lip quivered and her eyes were wet as new found tears streaked down her cheeks. "Th-Thank you so much, K-Kagerou-Sama!!!" Its all she could say for the while, her hands moving up, trying to stifle the flow of her tears. It took a few minutes before she was finally free to speak. "I-I haven't been for a couple years. It was a slight cold, why do you ask?"

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Bone blade thing [ D ]
      Made bone blade

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      Headlesskoko

Roy-schach

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:49 pm
User Image"Just Kagerou is fine," the request came quickly but smoothly, not a hint of bashfulness heard or seen in either controlled voice or sound, "Or at most, Dr. Kagerou." She did not dawdle too much on this request or her reasons for it. Instead, she moved the topic forward, "I asked about the hospital because I thought what you just admitted might have been the case. Annual check ups are important to your health, Maeko."

The doctor had stood up while speaking, and looking around the room once more. It had everything she could ask for... normally. Although, diagnostic devices were a bit scant. Not without good reason. Most suck devices needed their own rooms for various reasons. Resting her sights back on Maeko, Kagerou asked, "If you don't mind, Maeko, could you rest on the bed and permit me to touch you? I would like to run a quick check-up on you using some iryojutsu."

[13 sentences]

Rosa Havoc

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:11 pm
Maeko Tsujihara
We don't Speak Anymore
โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1,300/ 1,300 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1,500/ 1,500 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 4,250 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 2,348
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ S-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

User Image

"R-Right, Dr. Kagerou." Maeko had a small smile on her face, her tears were drying up as she listened. She suspected that that's why she had asked. "I know, I know, I just get so busy with my missions. And I guess being around certain people to much. I'll make sure to start going since you suggested it." Maeko's green eyes watched the Doctor, watching her look about the room. Her request prompted her to nod, moving about till she was laying flat on her back. Her head angled towards the good doctor. "You don't need me to strip, do you?" She asked, with a slight blush on her face.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      Bone blade thing [ D ]
      Made bone blade

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—
      โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here
      โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
      Notes:
      HeadlessKoko

Roy-schach

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games