Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

Pacwick

-Eri-

Eri was then carried to the cross brothers dorm where upon she was placed on Zero's bed,"Hi to you to kaname...", she grinned,"I didn't know even though you play off as a goodie two shoes you still can be a rule breaker", she winked,"Thanks there buddy", she yawned rubbing her eyes,"I am really tired...", she said looking up at the window she frowned slightly,"I guess... in the end of things if I had my way about it I'd sleep in a tree in the rain-forest all day long...", she smiled softly thinking about the abundance of places she could sleep in the world all the things she had seen even in her short life as a demi-goddess.

Leo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:26 am
PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri listened to her nodding her head slowly she found that her new friend had even a worse predicament than before and she smiled softly thinking it slightly amusing regardless of the situation she was however surprised when maeve plops down next to her causing a rather stunned ahri to be pulled into a hug but when she looked up at the eager face full of mischief her heart began to melt and she felt a brilliant smile appear on her own face,"Oh yes..", she said smoothing down a lock of maeve's hair and then retracting her hand as if she had no idea what she was doing,"I do believe... we will be the best of friends", she did believe this it was so easy to love someone who wished to be loved. She always thought that thinking back to konren she had to force herself a inward sigh at how hard it must be for him on a daily struggling considering his warped crazed mind,"As for secrets it may be time yet before you learn all of mine...", she told maeve,"Though I'm sure you shall...".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:46 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

Maeve

Felling completely relieved to have talked about her feelings she listened and watched Ahri when she played with a lock of her hair. Giggling at the idea of Ahri kissing her. As if. Friends yes, but being more then that I would be dreaming. I have only just met the girl. She stops thinking for the night. Hey lady I'm going to take a quick shower. We should probable head to bed.With that she hops up, grabs her shower things and walk toward the bathroom. Once at the door she turns around and smiles her arched smile. Hey lady love "thanks" and I'm sure you have many secrets I am excited to learn. Night  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:51 am
PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri watches as her friend began to giggle uncontrollably and she smiled letting out a soft chuckle as the girl stands up and announces she was going to have a shower,"You couldn't have read my mind better", she told her smiling as she watched the figure stand in the doorway she grinned,"Oh yes may my dear goodnight".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:06 am
Guenivere ORion

Kaname smiles and looks over at the two of them."I wont lie i have broken rules before but i dont see the harm in it."He says sitting up and heading towards the door."Just remember tomorrow is your turn to go walking the grounds,so you two behave."He says with a wink as he walks out the door and Zero laughs and looks over at Eri and softly puts a hand on her head."Do you want something to eat it will help."He says softly as he once more removes hair form her face.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 am

Sinbad finely got around to getting his things and after a few moments he looked up his dorm and his dorm buddy and laughs a little."Will then seems i have the ice man him self."He says with a smile,he has seen frost around and even spoken with him before he was a cool guy so it should be fun."Man this year is going to be cazy."He says as he makes his way towards the dorms a smile on his face and his music blasting in his ears.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:23 am

PaganYanik

Pacwick

-Eri-

Eri gave out a small laugh,"oh you guys are so silly I just hope Leo doesn't find out i'm here", she took up zero's blanket and wrapped it up and over her head so she was huddled underneath it only her face poking out,"Yes feed me I'm starving", she grinned,"I dont know when the last time i ate", she displayed dramatically as she scrunched up her nose just to be cute about it and said,"You have to feed me through my new protective hole no one can see me in here", she ducked underneath the covers shoving her head back so that her hand poked out and she waved him away.

Leo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:27 am
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Jack Frost

Jack found his way into his dorm it was empty at the moment and he played his info on his dresser as he plops down on the bed shoving his hands behind his head and looking up at the ceiling,"I hope my room mate doesn't mind it cold", he smirked,"I would rather have this place looking icey but I better be nice", he slips a hand out to give himself some amusement he allowed little snowflakes and twirl around his finger tips as he watches them dance on his pale skin,"I mean really in all reality I don't think they just stick any plain person with me anyhow", his cool eyes shifted toward the door hearing footsteps outside of it,"I wonder who it could be", he grinned.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:33 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero laughs and smiles."Yes he would most likely kill me."He says with a laugh before he stands up and he goes to the kitchen and he looks back at her."What are you in the mood for my princess."He says with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:39 am
Guenivere ORion

Sinbad finds his door and opens it to see Jack already there and he laughs."Will damn you beat me."He says as he walks in and closes the door and looks around."Let me guess you just go here as well?"He asks as he sits down on his own bed with a sigh before laying back on his bed,as he kills his music."I am soooo not ready for school."He says

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

-Eri-

Eri's face re appeared from the whole and she titled it sideways in thought,"Um.. hmm...", she thought frowning,"I dunno!", she smiled,"Surprise me why dont ya?", she grinned and then disappeared back into the blanket she felt so nice and warm in the wrapped blanket that she felt as if she was a squirrel huddled up in a nook of a tree.

Leo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:07 pm
Pacwick

PaganYanik

PeachesDarkSide

Amaralysa

Jack Frost

Jack looked up and over at the new comer and he smiled rather slowly he tucked his hand back behind his head replying to Sinbad's question,"Eh i guess you can say i've been alittle late this year but it wont matter in the end", he yawned taking the edge of his hoodie and tugging it over his face slightly,"If your not ready maybe you should have risked being here late tomorrow", he grinned,"After all you dont always follow the rules to a perfect T now do you?".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:00 am
Guenivere ORion

Sinbad laughs and looks over at Jake."Oh my who ever told you that."He says tring his damndest to sound sinsur as he could but failing hard."Come on we both know that rules are just there to stop fun form being had."He says as he gets up form his bed and goes to the window and opens it as he sits on the windowsill and looks at Frost."So what kind of boring hell are they putting you threw this year."He asks as his own papers appear in his hands,he didn't even look yet him self.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:09 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero laughs and starts to get things ready he had to make something fast and high in sugar to help restore her blood,he could still feel her blood running though him and it made it feel like she was standing right next to him witch he didn't mind he took a deep slow breath and started to cook it was one of his hobbies and many would agree hes a damn good cook.Many monsters who dont need food to live still eat his food just for the taste and he is always happy to cook,after a few minutes he was flipping pancakes onto a plate and he had something she would love baking in the oven.He walks over to the bed and sticks his head into the whole she made."Hey food is ready."He says before removing his head form it and sitting down.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:43 am
PeachesDarkSide
Guenivere ORion

Amaralysa

A small puppy looking glove floated out side of Ahri's and Maeve's room listening closely to what little it could hear.the other glove was in Kendra's and Cerberus's room spying on her form under her bed and the one by the window did catch little bits about what happened earlier being talked about."Ruff I need to tell master."He says as he turns to fly away towards the floating couch that Cerberus was on.  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games