Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Transitioning into the Black Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:43 am
_
_

Solsi's eyes flickered to Kate briefly. "I know a couple tricks, but Kate's the healer, and a really good one!" she replied confidently. In fact she got to see the girl's powers in action not moments ago.

OOC: ~
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
The Sweet Freak
Minty Andee
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:17 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

The crystallizing was spreading quickly, but first thing she wanted to do was heal whatever remaining wounds had not been touched yet. The mage placed her hands slight over them and got to work. A warm light appeared in-between them. Whatever it touched was healing up. She kept her attention focused on the crystals forming over his body while doing so.  

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:01 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

Ann was about to reply to Minty, when Mattie appeared from the entrance. She looked at her with concern. "What's going on?" she asked.

The mechanic's body started to respond quickly & in favor of the group by healing. However by the time the more serious wounds had healed, his eyes had snapped back open in a prismatic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:13 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Minty Andee

Her luck held out! No goons or anything all the way back to the entrance (although she almost tripped over something just siting in the middle of the floor, she guessed even in space you had your messy types), and there were Ann and Minty standin' right there. Perfect!

She opened her mouth to speak, taking a few precious seconds to gather back some air, and saying in huge rush, "W-we found ya guy, or rather he found us...with a wrench. He's beat up pretty bad, shiny thing on arm goin' all over the place, and last I saw passed out." She held up a finger to get some more air and cough a little bit.

"Sneaky Magic and Metal Legs are with him gettin' him all patched up with some sorta spellwork and first-aid combo, but blue-hair was real worried 'bout the shiny stuff. You know anything about it?" she finished, directing her attention to Ann for the last part.  

Whispering Minstrel
Crew

Headstrong Daredevil

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:29 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel

Minty Andee

Ann listened & shook her head. "...I've... I've never heard of that happening..." she said slowly looking at Minty for an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:30 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Looks like fate is answering the question for you." Minty smiled at Ann, "I've seen the crystallization once before. He was ahhh....distressed...at the time."

In fact, Arron had probably been downright distraught. Falinn had played a practical joke on him by shoving him half dressed in the middle of a conversation Minty hand Gigi had been having about abs. The visual display of the mechanic's physic had been too much for either woman to resist and they had both resorted to flirtatious teasing. Arron had turned strawberry red and then to crystal. In the interests of all involved, Minty decided to keep the details of the encounter vague.

"He had a potion down one of his numerous hatches that reversed the process. From what I've been told though, be careful. When he goes all rock-candy like that he's apparently very violent and very strong. You didn't find any glass looking vials while you were looking for him? Or on his person or in his toolbox? I'd think Arron would keep some medicine close in case of emergencies. Like this one."

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:11 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

The young woman shook her head saying, "No I haven't seen anything like that... Unless you are talking about the medicine that was helping him with the radiation poisoning he had."
She looked determined yet worried as she slipped on the jump suit she was wearing before.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:51 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
"Potions. Medicine. It's all the same." Minty shrugged, "Clarke's Third Law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. That sounds like the stuff though. Probably. If his radiation poisoning turns him into a Crystal Gem...erm...*cough* I mean, causes what is probably a calcification process of his organic matter that resembles crystallization."

Minty started walking up the gang-plank, "Either way, we should shake a leg. The armed guards are no longer the most dangerous thing on this ship."

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:05 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

Ann, slowly nodded as she followed after Minty & Minstrel. She looked confused as well as concerned at the situation. Her authoritative demeanor had given away to someone who did not look as sure of themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:49 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

Kate had caught sight of the mechanic's prismatic eyes. It was no longer Arron who was available. "Uhh... Lyth?"  

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

Minty Andee

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:47 pm
(Okay, the fact we're all talking about a messy battle/recon/medic mission aboard a spaceship WHILE ALL DRESSED IN OUR FANCY FINEST is giving me no end of amusement)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:27 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
RandomKate
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

"...Oh for Edova's sake." said the mechanic's counterpart, "Oh course this is how it happens. Of course. Guy wouldn't let me take over until he passes out from blood loss!" The rest of Arron's body quickly crystallized revealing a new character. The mage as well as a few others had met Arron's other half before, & those meetings were not the best of times. However, Lyth appeared angry at Arron & not the rescue party.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:46 pm
_
_

Solsi jumped back a little. At first she feared crowding the patient and getting in Kate's way...but then, hearing a new voice coming out of Arron, it seamlessly transitioned into a startled reflex. When the crystalization completed, he appeared altogether different. "Uhh... Lyth?" Kate asked skeptically. "Lyth...?" she echoed in confusion. The magical girl found a wall to support her while she tried to figure this all out. "Of course this is how it happens. Of course. Guy wouldn't let me take over until he passes out from blood loss!" the man, apparently Lyth, went on. Solsi blinked a couple of times and shook her head. "Whoa whoa, what's going on now?" her voice cracked. Her first instinct was to worry that this...whatever this was...was a direct result of his recent attack and kidnapping, but everyone was talking as if it was normal and happened before.

OOC: ~
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:27 am
At a complete loss for words, Ru stared at the transformations' result. "Well. That's certainly new." The mercenary took a cautionary step backwards to study the scene. "Sooo... Mister Lyth, was it? Do you still have need of the rescuing, or has the goal of our little excursion here changed? Anyone want to fill me in on what just happened here?" Ru looked to the others around the new crystalline being in front of him for answers.

Radiant Anon Solsi
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee
RandomKate
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Ru Deshevaine

Profitable Raider

7,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

RandomKate

Forum Assistant

Sapphire Otter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:52 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Ru Deshevaine
Whispering Minstrel
Minty Andee

Yep. That was Lyth all right. "There's a lot to explain, but short version... Arron has a "roommate". The one you're seeing right now is named Lyth. You can ask him questions later, though, you may not get answers..." The mage stood and offered her hand to him. "Can you walk or does someone have to carry you?"  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff