Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
The Earth's Upheaval OOC - Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:06 am
When it comes to next initiative pass, do what you can to get Thork out of the hole and then I'll flip the switch, if I survive. That should bring the trap floor back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:30 pm
What do you want from us, Orb of Kendar? How can we please you, so that you might allow progression of the story or at least cessation of it by killing all the players? This quasi-limbo thing you've trapped us in kind of blows.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:45 pm
*lays down the n00b characters that started this campaign with him and then proceeds to sacrifice them to RNGesus*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:25 am
4, 2, 1. These dice. THESE DICE! ...are mathematically coordinated. I'm not even surprised anymore.  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:10 am
I didn't want to make a fuss about it, and if this does, sorry, but about two weeks ago my sister passed away. The celebration of life, funeral, a rose by any other name, will be today. So, I plan to be back by Monday/Tuesday, though given this is the 6th time I tried to type this... no promises.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:19 am
My prayers are with you, SCN.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:49 pm
Ohgod, I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to lose a loved one long before their time. If you need someone to talk to you can find me on skype pretty much any time I'm not sleeping, at ghostlymaidenofthemoon - or the Lilly Grove with the picture of a... well... ghostly maiden holding a flower under the moon, I forget which one skype searches for (just let me know who you are in the request as I've a tendency to ignore random invites).

Otherwise take as much time as you need.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:10 am
Paidi tou Selini

Just waiting on you before I can post (which I intend to do when I get home from work today).  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:25 pm
Is there anything in the room to anchor a rope to?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:31 pm
Kowsauni
Is there anything in the room to anchor a rope to?

You could probably finagle it into a part of the wall that's not even. I wouldn't call it 'secure', but it'd be more secure than Ambra simply holding onto it. A more secure option would be to drag in a barricade from outside.

UPDATE: I'll wait until you post before I post. It seems you have something in mind.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:28 pm
Would it take a check to drag a barricade into this room?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:04 pm
I'd like to update my response to "How long Aelgeirr is taking to search" to be as long as the guys are down in the pit.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:09 pm
Kowsauni
Would it take a check to drag a barricade into this room?

With her strength of 10? Probably a while. Aelgeirr or Thork could probably do it in 5 minutes or less. Let's see...

5x your strength (500 lbs) is the most you can drag/push. This things are meant to be durable so yeah, they're probably up there in weight. Where's Twyla when you need her, m i rite?

For what it's worth, Aelgeirr is an Eladrin and he can 'port over after he short-rests. He can do it much easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:19 pm
Unless I'm missing something, Aelgeirr can *BAMF* next to Mercy on one round. take a short rest and then *BAMF* back to somewhere they can reach the lever with Mercy if he can carry her through a fey step. Two short rests? We do need to reset the trap, I think. Wait. Idea. Throw the rope up to Aelgeirr. He ties it. Thork and Mercy come up, we reset the trap, and Ambra comes over? ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:13 am
Late night thinking, but the hatch near Aelgeirr and the door are on the same side. Could he proceed to the next room, to see if there is a switch?  
[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games