Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

xxxxMiyu could see from the expression of the male was as frightened as she currently was as well. Therefore, it made her feel bad about having bumped into him and she bowed to apologize again. ”S-sorry…” Hearing his stuttering reply in return and then turning, she blinked in return. ”A-ah…b-but…w-wait…” She couldn’t even get words out as he seemed to run away with the book. Miyu was stunned herself and she walked to follow where he was at. Spotting him at the table, she approached it. ”E-excuse m-me…I-I’m s-sorry…a-ah…I-I didn’t m-mean to imply to r-rush in your r-reading. B-books are to be e-enjoyed. So…U-uhm. I-I work…I work at the p-pet s-store. J-just c-come by w-when you finish it? B-bye.” Miyu’s voice was barley audible right now and she didn’t meet the male’s gaze whatsoever. Right now she just wanted to quickly go back home. She had never expected to meet someone new here, let alone a guy. So her first thought was to make a quick escape to comfort. The book wasn’t going anywhere after all so she could wait. With her quick speaking to him, she made her way out, being sure to grab her umbrella. Unaware that Leri was actually there following.

[ Health ] 50%[ Mood ] Slightly startled [ Location ] Library[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Rain outfit [ Thoughts: ] I-I will take it easy

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooc: I'm really really sorry. School is really busy and stressful. Sorry for the short reply to @_@
sabreworg

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:48 am
The_Little_Rabbit
sabreworg

User Image
Artie Hopper

"Still nothing..." Artie muttered with a light sigh as he was already a couple of pages in before he heard a familiar voice speaking in a stutter like he would do, but that didn't stop him from tensing up as he looked at her. "N-No.. I-I a-am just l-looking something u-up a-and intend to return t-the b-book before I-I leave.." He replied, but it seemed she seemed rather eager to leave. "B-Bye.." He replied as he watched her quickly leave. 'Wow, what a small world, Master, maybe that person has a similar fear to you?' Gamma stated in slight curiosity. "Maybe.. I wouldn't really know, Gamma.. It's also none of my business to pry, so neither should you." He replied with a light sigh as he put his eyes back onto the book and continued flipping through the pages, skimming over the stories and myths related to wolves. After skimming through the whole book, the boy could only let out a sigh. "Not a single hint at all.. You'd think we'd have found a hint by now." Artie stated with a dejected look as he closed the book and went back to the shelf that he had gotten it from and put the book back. 'Maybe there is some magic abilities book somewhere..' Epsilon suggested. The two wolves were also curious of their origins as they have no memories from before they were 'born' and wanted to know more about themselves as well. "Maybe... Well, we can go to the bookstore at some point and ask there." The boy replied with a nod before heading to the exit of the library, grabbing his umbrella on the way out, and headed home for the day.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:32 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

The weather was really wonderful today, Sahar wished he had put off coming to Soleil after new years. The city itself was very nice, he was loving his time there, but it was even better when he could enjoy the sun and warm weather. He couldn't wait until summertime rolled around! By the time he reached the library the half-djinn was in an even better mood.

Sahar hummed lightly as he entered the library, heading straight for the botany section to begin his research. It would be wise to gather books on the towns flora as well as books on cherry blossoms if he could find them. If he had time, perhaps he could even swing by the park to get some samples of the trees there to compare to the ones near his workplace. If he wanted to do that he'd have to work seriously on finding the materials he needed; no distractions!

He began pulling books from the shelves, glancing at the table of contents before deciding whether to keep them or put them back. If he didn't flip through them then there was less of a chance he'd get off track. Sahar would just wait until he had a sizable collection then settle down at one of the tables and start skimming them for what he needed. It was a wonderful plan!

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: happy, energetic. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:56 am
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher was loving the sunshine, he felt like he was performing photosynthesis it felt so good and warm and energizing. He had the house to himself for a week while his twin went on vacation, so perhaps that's why he felt so well rested? Spending the day in your boxers in that huge well stocked house? Sage even had a chauffeur to drive Fisher around while he was gone. He always thought living rich sucked the appreciation out of life, but well, having access to extracurricular resources every so often was great! There were things to be sad over: Luka disappearing, losing Kuro as a friend, his broken arm. Not feeling down in the dumps for a day was like shedding an old skin and emerging anew. Sqeaking lowly as he streched that morning, the mushi was drifting around in ethereal form waiting to get hungry so he could stop someplace and eat. The red head drifted through a stop sign, across a street...he didn't seem to mind nor notice as he watched the clouds.

No one could see him, perhaps no one could sense him. Mushishi were too rare, so he wasn't likely to run into any. He was like a silent observer. Cooing, Fisher threw his arms overhead, gasping sharply as part of himself seemed to explode with energy before he suddenly fell. He only sank several inches, like settling in quicksand, and remained suspended seemingly in mid air. Ah- what?! Throwing his hands down, he was met with a wall he began to push against, feeling his hips refuse to transition through the layer of molecules "Um? A-Ah holy crap!" Why couldn't he control his phasing?! Oh no oh nooooo! Fisher kicked his legs, managing to turn himself over and frantically look around. Was this a library? "Ah, help!"

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Confusion/Panic ◈ I'm Doin'! Stuck in a wall ◈ I'm Hangin'! With n/a! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Ouchie ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi"

d r e a m i e cakes"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:09 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Once he had collected a good number of books, step one of Sahar's wonderful plan was complete. He was feeling pretty proud of himself as he admired the stack before picking it up and starting towards one of the sitting areas. Unfortunately, he didn't get very far before a voice caught his attention. He looked around curiously for a moment, setting down his books once more as he looked for the source of the voice. It wasn't hard to find the person calling out for help, not when they were half-way through the library wall.

"What..." Sahar was shocked and puzzled as he took in the scene in front of him. How on earth had the man managed such a feat? It seemed the red-head was just as confused by his situation as well. "Try to stay calm! What happened to you?" He asked, floating up to get a closer look at the man.

It didn't look like he had been forced through the wall, there wasn't a hole, so had he tried to phase through it? There was also the possibility of it being a teleportation mishap..."You are not in any pain, are you?"

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: surprised, concerned, and a little confused. <<<<<

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisher lifted his chin, jutting his arms beneath his chest in an attempt to raise far enough over the shelf he was nearly eye level with. Though he couldn't see part of the building that was blacked by the object, what he could see looked almost entirely deserted. There had to be a librarian here, right?! What if the library wasn't open yet? His diaphragm sucked inward as he inhaled sharply, shoving again at the brick wall seperating the two halfs of his body. A sudden voice had him looking down, his teeth grating in near panic as his vision locked onto a gold orbed, pale haired male. The color palette was like his twin's, though the skin was darker. His own green orbs shrunk and his chin quivered as he tried to speak. "H-Help..."

This had never happened before, not as in long as Fisher had existed. Staying calm was hardly an option as his eyes shut and his breaths quickened. He hadn't become afraid to die until he realized that there was finally a chance of it being permanent. He couldn't function in a human body anymore, this incident was making it as obvious as ever. "I-I don't know what happened! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and all of a sudden my powers stopped!" The words tumbled out of his mouth in a mess of slurs, his hands lifting to cover his face as he shook his head. Agh this was as embarrassing as it was scary! Usually he wouldn't have to pay attention to where he was going to begin with, he phased though everything!

Fisher shook his head again. He didn't know what kind of strain this had to put on his body, both as ethereal and as human. He couldn't be completely solid all the way through, or he'd simply fall in half, right? The thought startled him to tears and hyperventilation, his hands catching over his mouth as he fell into a brief coughing fit. Just breath....h-he- "I have congenial analgesia, I can't feel pain." He whimpered quietly, looking down at the blood in his hands. Holy crap, holy craaaap. Maybe he could call Sage? But his cell phone was in his pants on the OTHER side of the wall! "I-I-I'm s-sorry. I um...d-don't mean to scare you."

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Confusion/Panic ◈ I'm Doin'! Stuck in a wall ◈ I'm Hangin'! With ?? (Sahar) . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Ouchie ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

d r e a m i e cakes"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Maybe confused wasn't the word to describe the man, terrified would be more fitting. Despite his urging, the redhead's panic only furthered as he explained his situation. His powers failing had to be scary enough, but to also be stuck in a wall...These kinds of situations could be really bad, it couldn't be good for the stranger's body at any rate.

"H-hey, make sure to breathe!"
Worry twisted in Sahar's gut when the stranger started to hyperventilate. Ooooh this wasn't good at all! If he panicked his powers might fail completely. If there was any good to be found in the situation, it was that the man couldn't feel pain. Though, that could also be a bad thing, especially when he pulled his hands away to reveal they were covered in blood.

"It is fine, do not worry! I am more concerned about you right now so try to calm down. I will do everything in my power to help you!" Sahar put on his best smile as he cupped the other man's hands in his own, hoping to get his mind off of what was happening. "I am Sahar, what is your name? Is there anyone I can call for you?" The half-djinn didn't have any personal experience with phasing or teleportation, so he wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation, but he did have some knowledge of those powers. The former was only because his kind could typically phase through things, though he didn't have that gift himself.

The best he could do was guess what might have caused his powers to fail and see if they could activate them again. "Is there any chance that you might have tired yourself out or pushed yourself too hard without realizing it?"

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: Concerned, a little scared. <<<<<

whiters4

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Happy and slightly worried
Thoughts: Rain feel good
Company: Integra/Miyuki
Money: $1000
Crush: Miyuki

Lerista determined that the boy had some sort of fear or nervousness when it came to others, the smell about him changed quite a bit as they tried to talk to each other. His tails swished in a bit of curiosity and he tilted his head. While he did think of a few things to ask he instead decided not to pry and his attention focused again on Miyu as she was about to walk out. He headed for the door and waited as Miyu approached. He took down her umbrella and held it out, placing it in her hand. "Did you find what you were seeking?" He smiled at her warmly, it was a relief to see her up and around instead of sick. Especially since she had gone to the one place he knew she loved. "I've always loved it here, so much knowledge to learn." He chuckled softly.

OOC:
The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Fisher gulped heavily, nodding his understanding and trying with all his might to follow those same instructions. Even if he could remember to breath, it was an uphill battle given the circumstances. Everything was slightly out of focus, one thing he did note was the immediate pang of nausea and a pressure in his abdomen as he shakily used his sleeve to clean the blood off his chin. He was wondering, perhaps, if he should go to his happy place as the half dijin culled his hands over his, keeping him focused as he assured him he'd find some way to assist. Could he really? He was floating like he could, so the man in the very least wasn't human. "O-Okay...B-But please hurry." The mushi didn't know how long this would last, whether his powers would kick start or click off entirely. What a bloody, disposable scene that was in his head. Just great, you run away from a good home with good people (if not despicably over protective) only to die in a wall. Guess this was why they wanted him comfortably isolated in a bubble.

"I-...I'm Fisher. Maybe my brother? S-Sage. His number is, um..." Did anyone actually memorize phone numbers in this day and age? He wasn't one of those people! That or he was way to frazzled to think straight, let alone recite numbers in a coherent manner. Maybe it would come to him if he could mellow out. He couldn't see himself making calm conversation with bricks in his lower intestine. On that note, he was sure he hadn't overexerted his powers at all. The maid slowly shook his head, wringing his fingers together and wiping more blood off his chin. "Without r-r-r-realizing?." He didn't feel like he was tired or pushing himself, almost at all. He'd been super lazy until today. He laughed nervously, "So in case something bad happens- or even if I only go unconscious. Uh, my b-brother's name is Sage Tsurumaru. Hehe, this is kinda awkward, I-I kinda hope you don't have to see anything like...t-that." He pushed against the wall, tearing up slightly.

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Confusion/Panic ◈ I'm Doin'! Stuck in a wall ◈ I'm Hangin'! With ?? (Sahar) . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Ouchie ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

d r e a m i e cakes"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

The sight of blood made Sahar's stomach churn uncomfortably, being under so much pressure didn't help much either. That didn't mean he wouldn't do everything in his power to help this guy though! "Fisher, okay, it is nice to meet you. It would be nicer if the circumstances were different." He laughed a bit, trying to lighten the mood again. So he had a brother, that was great! Unfortunately, he couldn't remember the number.

"It is okay, I am sure it will come to you so do not strain yourself." If he had a phone it was probably on the other side of the wall with the rest of him. Sahar could always go out to get it, but he didn't want to leave the redhead. If he was left alone Fisher might get worked up again at least by staying there the half-djinn could distract him. He wasn't sure how long he could stay floating though, it was already taking a toll on him.

"Please do not talk like that! Do not struggle either. I do not know your brother but maybe we could call an ambulance?" There were a lot of different creatures in the town, someone at the hospital had to know how to handle this. Without waiting for an answer Sahar pulled out his phone to dial 911. He should have done this in the first place, but the initial shock of finding Fisher had distracted him. "Um, how about you tell me about your brother?"

>>>>> I have: $690.25 // I love: no one // I am: Concerned, a little scared. <<<<<

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Nice to meet him? Fisher smiled unevenly, hiding behind his hands as she snorted and shook his head. Why was that making him laugh, it was a terrible joke. ”I feel like there’s a pun about books I can make here, but I’m drawing a blank. Hah...I’m sorry, these jokes are inappropriate. I’m really lowering my shelf-esteem.” He was partly in shame of himself for being in an outright fit of giggles and tears, one sleeve still scrubbing at his face as he kneaded his other hand against the wall. He was still practically frozen with fear, but apparently not so much to make stupid jokes. In the very least it made him feel incrementally better, his check quivering with hiccups and short giggles.

The shot male managed one deep, slow breath, sinking slightly lower as he sniffled heavily and adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose. He was hopping no one else walked past and went into a complete panic to see him stuck here. It was probably good he got this person, any other scenario had a guaranteed chance the average human would point and scream. ”I-It’s nice to meet you t-too, by t-the way.” He added quietly, sighing over the forgotten number. Although they were connected in a sense, the more (usually) optimistic mushi could not freely communicate to his twin. It sure sucked now, considering it might save him from an untimely demise.

At the mention of an ambulance, Fisher instantly paled. What could they possibly do?! They’d probably cut him out of the wall, or all stand around and watch him die! Or worse, when he did get out, they rush him to that horrid hospital! ”Nonono, wait! Wait, let me try on my own first!” He blurted loudly, flailing one arm as his eyes dilated in panic. Unfortunately he despised hospitals, in fact he feared them. Sure medicine had made leaps in bounds in the last decade or so, but that didn’t erase decades of memories and past lives of being experimented on. Whimpering quietly, the young adult struggled all the more, sinking towards the floor as he gasped for breath. He didn’t care how injured he was if he could only get out before the paramedics arrived.

User Image

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

d r e a m i e cakes"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:04 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Oh! He got him to laugh! It wasn't much, but it was better than having Fisher freaking out. Sahar grinned openly at his small victory, glad that he had managed to get him to calm down a bit. "They say laughter is the best medicine, yes? Laughing has to feel better than panicking at least." He could feel himself relaxing as well as he laughed with the redhead. It was both good and bad that the library was so empty; a crowd would probably make Fisher more uneasy, but there was a chance of someone else being able to help him better.

The situation was what it was though and Sahar was the only one around to help him. Well, there was probably a librarian or two but the library was quite large...Actually, what section were they near? If Sahar called the hospital he would have to give them detail about where they were so the paramedics didn't ta- The djinn jumped as Fisher suddenly shouted out, nearly dropping his phone. He had been so busy focusing on what to tell the hospital that he didn't notice the man's change in demeanor.

Sahar didn't think it was possible for him to freak out more than he had before but it seemed he was wrong. "Okay, okay, I will not call them, just please calm down!" He pleaded, fear rising again in response to Fisher's hysteria. Last time he was like this he coughed up blood, what if something worse happened this time? Before the tan male could try to warn him, something peculiar happened; Fisher started to sink.

Sahar followed him towards the floor, grateful that he didn't have to strain himself anymore but also very confused. Had his powers returned in response to his panic? "Fisher, calm down and give me your hands for a moment." He reached up to the man, planning on attempting to pull him out of the wall. If he could sink then that meant they might be able to pull the rest of him through the wall. It was worth a shot at least, it didn't seem like the bespectacled man was having luck on his own.

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

He wanted to be small, he wanted to shrink down and disappear where no one could see him and he was safe. 'I don't want to exist right now!' Fisher shakily began this repetition in his head as he clutched at both his temples. What was he doing here? What was even happening with his life anymore?! He was in a freaking wall! Stupid stupid stupid! The red head pounded at his temples with his fists, knocking his glasses off as tears streamed down his cheeks. Sahar wouldn't call? Did he believe that? The mushi looked for the cell phone in the other male's hands, jerking away, or trying to, as the half dijin extended his hands forward. He couldnt calm down! This day was only going to end in one of two ways here! He was either going to die again or end up on an operating table! He hadn't asked for any of this! "I'm not going to a hospital!" He- He- Fisher oepened his eyes in realization. Had the ground gotten closer? He struggled to try and focus against the darkening room, but everything was colored in grayscale. But it was true, he was moving!!! Sucking in a breath and holding it, he -reluctantly- reached for Sahar. He very much wanted this day to be over.

User Image
XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Confusion/Panic ◈ I'm Doin'! Stuck in a wall ◈ I'm Hangin'! With ?? (Sahar) . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Ouchie ◈ OOC: I blanked gonk I've been pretty terrible this entire time emo ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
SoujiAtsumi

d r e a m i e cakes"

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games