Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:10 am
King Xarathustra of Zalto
Ես տանել իրենց կյանքը ինձ հետ

The White Glint
Եթե ​​միայն ես չեմ լինի միայնակ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here...listen to the song of my soul... [Current Theme: Calm: Twilight Over Thanalan]
I'm more powerful than I ever was before, but that power came with a price... [Current Form: Human]
I believe that anything can change if you fight for what you believe! [Weapon: Greatsword]
As long as I can keep fighting, I'll do it... [Condition: Fine]

Xarathustra nodded when Sonaria mentioned that it was nice to meet him. "And you in turn." Xarathustra noticed that she seemed to be unable to exactly say those words, but Xarathustra wasn't so ignorant of rumors about royalty. She left soon after their meeting, but Xarathustra wasn't going to pursue her or that exact topic. He could've been more tactful, but she was the one looking at his tomes in the first place...if it hit a sour point with her, it wasn't entirely his fault. Still, he felt bad for her...she didn't need his pity, however. What Sonaria needed was support, otherwise getting to the end of the day would become very difficult. "Farewell, Sonaria." Xarathustra waved, seeing her look in his direction at least one more time while speaking to another.

Upon hearing Clara laugh, Xarathustra's eyes closed while he returned the laugh with his own. It was a quick sound, and not often heard from Xarathustra, but the gentle sound of it belayed a much colder nature. His face was calm, and his smile was similarly soft when he spoke next. "So you're okay with being called 'little angel' for just a while longer? Although, the more I call you this when you look more like your mother, the older I begin to feel." Xarathustra was joking about feeling older, but it had almost been four decades for him, and every day was spent in study for him. Since his childhood he had felt like an old man when he really thought about it...but that wasn't such a problem when he thought about it. His maturity was fostered quickly, and through him, he would see his people prosper.

She relayed to him that she had forgotten her book at home, so she was reading a replacement copy while she was out exploring. Apparently this library was stocked with nearly every book, but of course there were some that were simply missing. "That much, hmm? It might help with my studies if I'm here just a bit longer..." Xarathustra was, briefly, excited. That excitement caused his already white eyes to emit a similarly brief glow. She began to speak very quickly when she mentioned that she could've stayed in the area forever. He shook his head, the smile not fading just yet. "I fear that if I leave you alone for long enough you'll be even more capable than I am. I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself, however." Xarathustra let his left hand rest by his side while his right hand rested on his side. It wasn't that her growth as a person bothered him, but he could clearly see that she was going to outpace him, and soon, she wouldn't be a kid at all.

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Kami GearX

Նրանք քշել ինձ. Նրանք կործանել ինձ. Այդ Կարմիր Աչքեր կլինի վերջ ինձ ցավ ֆոր...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:07 am

High Prince Vukan Callieach

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

Vukan looked at his younger sister's distress understanding it completely, because even he knew of his mother's trademark cruelty he had just never experienced it first hand. He felt for his younger sister, this is why he was working towards bringing his family together. So it would end all these hateful resentments towards each other, it seemed Vukan was the only one who didn't harbor any ill-feelings towards anyone, this came from his way of reasoning, & great capacity for empathy.
Once they'd reached the library Vukan stood surveying everyone. His sister pointed out several people in different ways. The third person was a mystery until Vukan heard his name. Vukan had excellent hearing, & eyesight. His other senses were a bit above the mediocre standard of both Dragon & Phoenix alike. He watched his sister crash and burn in interacting with royals once more, she was really insecure about not being of full blood. Vukan was viewed as halfblood, but wasn't awkward at all he didn't understand her insecurities entirely. Maybe it was her mother's profession that made her do uncomfortable. Surely Gwendolyn wasn't this awkward either. Vukan stood there for a few more moments, he watched & listened to her interactions with the Prince who'd sacrificed his wings to his mother another trademark of her outer world cruelties. His sacrifice led to several mutilations all of which Vukan witnessed with great disdain. When they began speaking on books Vukan stepped over. "I can help with the archives. After you aredone with your...experimentations." Vukan said plainly with a cocked eyebrow. "My sister might run into a bit more trouble than me if she allowed you to go in there. So I will instead be the martyr in exchange. Well come find me after you're done." He nodded his head to both of them, then turned to introduce himself to the Zlato royals. Once he reached them he created a small sphere of lava l that emitted a decent amount of light so the room would not be as dim. The orb floated as He spoke. "I am sorry to interrupt conversation amongst kin, but I would like to introduce myself. I am High Prince Vukan, of the fifth kingdom. I see you find my library astounding. I made an effort to obtain many of these more magical related texts in my travels. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I overheard your conversation from across the room my hearing is impeccable. You are looking for a book that is not 'here' you say?" Vukan asked, in his plain inquisitive voice.

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:11 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

"I doubt I'll surpass than you father," She said happily. She admired her father, and the thought of her surpassing him in ability was unknown to her. To Clara, being queen was a long ways away, even though time was running out. "Even if I stayed here the rest of my life, I won't ever surpass you."

When Vukan walked over, Clara was shocked. 'He has horns... is that normal?' She thought, extremely curious. She wanted to ask, but refrained from doing so, in fear of insulting the prince. But when he said 'his library', that piqued her interest. "Wait, so you collected all these books?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Reo Kage

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:10 pm

The King of Abraxos
Draxus Versaw X

User Image

"Yes I am well aware of that little mishap with the kingdom's ruler for that little amount of time.It was all from a bet on if Draxus III could stay out of the brothel seeing his favorite and exclusively his own personal girls,if these girls were even touched by others he decreed that they both would be killed along with the owner of the brothel for failing to enforce the rule,and that is exactly what happened,a very jealous member of the Versaw family line but he did make it happen.My hat is off to our ancestor for exposing him and being so bold as to call him out in front of his council."

He nodded to what she said about his father,being watched,leaving,and going into labor."Well you're right about my father he did lack in some areas but he still did a damn good job." Draxus said and let her continue to hear her speak on her secrets.He raised an eyebrow and nodded."Hmm,interesting,but the Fifth Kingdom has been known to peak and place their pieces out in plain sight while leaving those they effect to be ignorant of the facts,including myself,this would have been a surprise if you had taken away these people,but being the intellectual and strategist that I am I have been planing for gruesome outcomes such as this." Draxus said and smiled at her.

"I am going to assume that ou share this just as information between friends and not as a way to test my mettle as you did mere moments ago when you stated your place as the High Queen.I have to agree with you that sometimes the swords is more convenient and easier but there is no cure to a fool with a blade in his hand and an army at his disposal,I am rarely on the battlefield as is because fighting may be what soldiers are for but each one is precious through my eyes and if I can reslove conflict through my words I will without a doubt so long as terms are fair and reasonable." he said and smiled when he was kissed before she spoke on who'd take her place."I may take you up oon that offer,watch yourself or we'd really make this visit and chat like older days."

Hadies queen

J-bling z1

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

Sonaria looked at him and saw his blush and suddenly she felt her own face start to heat up even more. Looking at the ground she listened to his offer and she smiled "oh no, Mr.Sparta is being Suggestive" she said as she looked up at him. Sonaria some how managed to tilt her head slightly and purr.

Sonaria then smiled as she moved against him as if playing a piece in a chess game. She moved so she was almost touching him and said "Maybe I can take you up on your offer, in my room perhaps?" she said, as her fingers traced down his face and she smiled slyly as her fingers went under his chin "I do hope you know my interests don't simply lie in Anatomy." she said as she stood on her tip toes and manged to give him a small peck on the lips "think about it, Draxus?" she said "it would be my pleasure to.....study you" she said before moving away.

Sonaria then started walking out of the library, stopping only to look back and blow a kiss Draxus's way before walking out of the library and in the direction of her room. Taking a breath she stopped for a second as her face went up in flames, turning as red as a tomato as she replayed what she had just did in her head and then she started walking faster.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia smiled as she looked at Draxus and she managed to kiss him again, pressing her lips to his for a long time before she looked at him "Loosing your throne to another family all those years ago really put your ancestors in their place, they wanted to keep the throne, so they shaped up." she said "and yes, your father was an exceptional ruler" she said to him.

Magdalenia sighed softly as she got off of Draxus' lap and stood in the small servants quarters "If I ever fall, and live to tell the tale, I would gladly return to your arms and be your Mistress" she said "Bare as many children as you wish to have, and stay in your shadow for the rest of my life, and make no bid for the throne" she said to him with a straight face "but until then" she said "I am a loving, unadulterous wife who has failed in producing the High king a True heir" she said as she leaned in and planted another kiss on his lips "or at least I currently am" she said with a sigh.

She looked at him with an odd look in her eyes, something between the combination of Lust and Hate for the man as she said "perhaps after the banquet....we can act like it is older days...and maybe you will find me in your bed again" she said "but I will not promise things....walls have ears and I have a lot to do before my reign ends" she said. Magdalenia sighed softly, feeling as if she should just walk away and tend to her various affairs that needed to be seen to but instead of going with what her brain told her to do she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Draxus' shoulders and kissed him for the third time, this time it wasn't some measly peck or soft kiss as she lingered their for several moments before she pulled away.

Moving back she then curtsied to him "King Draxus, may your stay be well. A servant can show you to your quarters" she said as she reverted back to her serious royal self and opened the Servant Rooms door and paused "King Draxus.....I am very fond of old times. If things had been different I would have gladly stayed in Abraxos with you instead of Marrying the High King." she said "but...if By the end of the royal gathering....I must say if we live to tell the tale, and you have found no one that you fancy, if you like...I will gladly go back to Abraxos with you" she said and this time she took a deep breath and left the room, leaving the door open as she started toward the kings chambers. It was about time she woke her good for nothing husband.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

J-bling z1

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:06 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus looked at the man who spoke to him about opening the Forbidden Archives. 'A relative of Sonaria? Must be, however the horns, they are not of the phoenix. Those are seen upon dragons. Adopted by Magdalenia as a child to fill in the gap of no males? Perhaps...' Draxus then turned to see a highly alluring Sonaria approaching him. He was silent for the most part, and slowly he realized that Sonaria had leaned in and given him a silent, deadly kiss onto his lips. He didn't know how scarlet he was, but after she had left, Draxus quickly looked to see if anyone was watching that encounter. Luckily the other three, who was made up of Clara, Vukan, and Xarathustra, Clara's father, were busy in a conversation. As quietly as he could, he grabbed his notes and left the book where it was, he would come back for it later. He had to make sure that Sonaria didn't just take some random male dragon and study him. Yes, that was why he was doing this, to keep his friend safe.

Draxus closed the huge door to the library behind him slowly and then turned to look towards where Sonaria had walked ahead. He folded the papers into fourths and then stuffed them into a pocket before quickly coming up next to the woman and then gently allowing his hand to wrap around a wrist, and with brutal efficiency he spoke. "My room is closer." Four words from a mind clouded. She had easily buckled any resistance he had previously, and now his mind was drawing blanks on any logical thinking. Before he had only meant to tease her, but now his words were serious. Draxus turned a corner and went down a flight of stairs, maneuvering around servants and guards out of pure instinct. He moved with the knowledge and confidence that he could quickly make up a story as to why they were headed to his room if anyone was to stop them. If anything, it would be his face that he would need to explain, the redness was not because of some simple hasted walk.

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

sadsally514

Valentine Valtieri

Reo Kage

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:11 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

Sonaria jumped when someone touched her and she dropped her books, turning around and ready to smack whom ever had touched her on the head, and then she stopped, seeing Draxus she quelled her temper and looked at his face and when he spoke she just nodded absentmindedly, her feet moving without much resistance as she was lead though hallways to his room.

Kami GearX

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:44 pm

User Image

Draxus quickly found his rooms door, and the key slipped into the slot quickly, unlatching the lock and then the door flew open. He moved in, made sure Sonaria was inside and then closed the door behind them quickly, tossing the key to the side before looking at Sonaria, his face having yet to calm from its reddening. The hand around her wrist went up slowly to her face and he spoke as he looked into her eyes, they didn't wander down or up, just stayed straight, glistening with a gentle light. "Last chance to escape before we go through with this entire thing. I won't hold it against you." He would not force Sonaria to do any of this, he wanted it to be with them both consenting, but that did not mean he wasn't lying through his teeth when he said that he wouldn't hold it against her. He didn't know exactly when it had turned from teasing to being serious, but it had all happened so fast that he couldn't pinpoint blame on just her either. Draxus was an emotional mess of a roller coaster, and his mind had been left at the library, it was difficult enough simply talking at the moment. A faint siren in the back of his mind was going off, telling him not to do this, but again, his mind was off at the moment, and so the siren was ignored, all that occupied his mind was the room and Sonaria, and that was all that existed as well.

((OOC: Time skip for these two))

sadsally514

Valentine Valtieri

Reo Kage

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:51 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna finally when Draxus left took a happy breath, glad to be alone as she finally closed her eyes and let her blood flow back to all parts of her body, her lips becoming fuller, her eyes brighter, and her wing regrowing itself. "So long" she whispered as she fell to her knees Victorianna let out a cry of emotional agony and hit her fists against the ground before managing at last to take a deep breath "its time to fly" she said as she went over to the wheel and turned it until she opened it, looking up at the glass above she frowned, but instead she took a deep breath and removed her dress, standing stark naked in the center of the Solarium she called on her Phoenix form.

The fire came to her slowly and then with a rush of heat and a crack of bone she trasformed, her body twisting and growing until she had grown feathers and a beak and a body of fire. The urge to get out of the now cramped room made her want to weep as she touched her wing to her clothes and set them on fire and then, she took flight, crashing though the glass above and soaring into the sky. She couldn't remember how long it had been. 5 years....10? the years blurred together as all that she cared about now was the freedom that flying brought her...Freedom from being the fake queen...freedom from possible discovery...freedom from the high queen and her fake granddaughter....the responsibility of thousands of lives....they all just washed away as she embraced the fire bird.

Victorianna soared across the open sky, flying higher and higher until she touched the clouds, the heat from her wings burning up the vapor within the clouds, she turned her long neck to see as the very sky caught fire under her wing. Victorianna sighed in delight as she continued to fly.
Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Shabatha

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia was walking around the hallways when she suddenly heard something....suspicious coming from Draxus's room. She stopped and went over to the door and put her ear to the door, listening for a second. She heard some words exchanged and her face went red...not out of embarrassment, but out of anger, She opened the door as fast as she could and stormed in, not looking anywhere in particular as she grabbed Sonaria by the arm hard enough to leave an imprint of her individual fingers. She then let go of Sonaria who had grabbed one of the blankets to cover herself. Magdalenia then raised her hand and slapped her hard across the face "You Disgusting S***!!!!" she screamed at Sonaria, the Slap nocking her to the stone floor.

Magdalenia was torn, she didn't know what to do, hell she didn't like sonaria at all but....but she had raised her! and Draxus was her Son! Her flesh and blood! Magdalenia picked Sonaria up by her raven black locks and made her stand back up. She then glared at Draxus "How Dare you go around doing this! A Man of your station shouldn't be laying with the daughters of Prostitutes!" she snapped at him "Did she just open her legs for you and you felt obligation!" she yelled, suddenly feeling heat and anger welling in the pit of her stomach "Damn it Draxus! You would think even if I hadn't raised you, Some of my Common sense would have passed on to you! By the all the gods Abraxon and other, I carried you for Nine months and you act like a simpleton instead of the high born you are!" she said, jerking Sonaria's head by her hair and dropping her.

Sonaria fell back to the ground clutching her head and gritting her teeth, not quite catching onto the Draxus being Magdalenia's son bit just yet.

((>><< I'm so sorry everyone))

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:02 pm

User Image

Draxus was shocked when the High Queen stormed into the room. His first reaction was nothing, then when she slapped Sonaria, Draxus quickly came to the defense, picking his Nodachi off the nearby wall and drawing it with force. He pointed the blade towards Magdalenia, his wings of light bursting forth, his sword crackling with the energy of light. Eyes were lit with flames of the same anger that Magdalenia had upon her face. "Back off woman before I pierce your belly and gut you like a swine! She and I are of equal standing, if not she is a superior to me! I was the one that offered this first, not her! All of my common sense is here and I have yet to receive damna-." His eyes went wide for a moment as what Magdalenia said registered. She had carried him for nine months, she hadn't raised him... Was he a son of hers?

"What you just said... Mother?" Was all that could come from Draxus who was stunned into stupidity. It only took him a moment to recover the same flames of hatred, burning even brighter. "No. You are not my mother. I know my mother wouldn't simply abandon her child to be raised by his father who grew depressed and withdrawn. She would have written a letter to tell me how she missed me and wanted to see how I had grown. She would have given a sign that I was her son. She wouldn't barge into his room, and rip a woman away from my arms and call her a prostitute. You may be High Queen, but I can tell you one fact that is as straight as an arrow flies." His blade was at Magdalenia's neck, his voice growling deeply as he spoke. "You. Are. Not. My. Mother." What he was doing could give him a death sentence, but at the moment he was to angry to care. In fact, he was so angry that he even spit at his mother's feet in disgust.

((OOC smile )

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:02 pm
King Xarathustra of Zalto
Ես տանել իրենց կյանքը ինձ հետ

The White Glint
Եթե ​​միայն ես չեմ լինի միայնակ

Here...listen to the song of my soul... [Current Theme: Calm: Twilight Over Thanalan]
I'm more powerful than I ever was before, but that power came with a price... [Current Form: Human]
I believe that anything can change if you fight for what you believe! [Weapon: Greatsword]
As long as I can keep fighting, I'll do it... [Condition: Fine]

Xarathustra closed his eyes, his head slightly inclined when Clara had begun to doubt her ability to surpass him. He wondered if she was worried about her power never surpassing his, her knowledge, or her ability as a ruler. "Trust your instincts, trust yourself. As long as you do that, nobody will ever doubt you." Xarathustra recited, ruffling his daughter's hair just a bit before Vukan joined them. Xarathustra crossed his arm across his chest once more and bowed just as he did when he spoke with Sonaria. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, High Prince. As you might've heard, I am Aiden Summas of Zalto. I thank you for allowing me to wander your library thus far." Xarathustra had learned much from his time here, despite how short it had been.

Vukan had explicitly mentioned that this was his library, and also noted Xarathustra's plight, to which he nodded. "It's a tome that should've been in my family, but I believe it was lost somewhere over time by one of my ancestors." Yes...there was a detail of his family line somewhere. Not just brief explanations of it, but a full detailing, and that was only a part of it. He needed the origin as well...the origin of his ability, but he didn't know if that was even documented anywhere. "I would not waste your time with such a trivial matter, however. This is something I plan to deal with in my own time. Please, do not concern yourself." Xarathustra remarked, already having come to terms with having to do all of his work on his own. It was a personal project, after all.

Reo Kage

sadsally514

Նրանք քշել ինձ. Նրանք կործանել ինձ. Այդ Կարմիր Աչքեր կլինի վերջ ինձ ցավ ֆոր...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:09 pm
Kater Callieach
High King

Kater took one last deep breath as he finally approached the door that exited his private study. He had been actively avoiding everyone since the very first arrival of the guests in the capital. Kater knew there was no more time for him to hide around the castle, moving floor to floor, room to room, and telling each servant he was headed somewhere else. No. Now was the time to make his presence known. He looked back to his desk one last time, his false journal still locked within it and a broken device he had been toying with still in pieces. As much as he wanted to continue his research, it was well past time for him to start mingling with the guests. More importantly, it had also been some time since he had seen his daughter Sonaria, and Kater did regret that he had yet a chance to see her since her arrival. With his daughter in mind, Kater finally opened the door and stepped into the hallway, he needed only to locate where she was without running into too many overly chatty guests. As he begun to traverse the hallway, Kater noticed a new portrait of Magdalenia had been hung. He stopped in his tracks as he remembered that he had actually not spoken to his wife in a few days, and realized that in his absence she would have been the one dealing with the arriving guests. Kater gave a small chuckle as he realized that she would likely be mad, which meant he would get to see some genuine emotion from her.

As Kater resumed his walk, he could hear faint yelling around the corner of the hallway. His pace quickened, and he soon found the source was coming from one of the guest rooms. While he could not fully make out what was being said, Kater did quickly recognize his wife's voice. He paused for a brief moment next to the guest room door, debating weather or not to watch or intervene. Against his better judgement he decided to at least learn what was going on. He entered the doorway and knocked loudly on the open door. Trying to piece the situation together in the few moments it would take everyone to look at him.

((OOC: Well this seems fun. Also, I take it quoting the people whose responses your post dictates is common practice now?))

Kami GearX

Hadies queen

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff