Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
GregarMoon rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 6 Total: 15 (3-18)

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:57 am
Rolling 3d6

EDIT:
4,5,4: 13
4,4,6: 14
5,6,6: 16
5,5,6: 16
5,5,4: 14
4,3,6: 13

Not bad. Not bad at all. Gimme some time to drum it up., and I'll post a link here to my character.  
GregarMoon rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:14 am
Rolling for 2 lvl's worth of HP

1st lvl: 8 + 3(Con modifier) = 11
2nd lvl: 8 + 4 (con modifier) + 11 = 23
3rd lvl: 4 + 4 (con modifier) + 23 = 31  

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:01 pm
(Done.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=199691

I have only references to a Geriviar, so I'm using a picture closest to it. Hope it works.

And I have no idea what items should I even get for him, so I'm putting the gold on hold until the DM tells me.)  
Kowsauni rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 pm
((Lets see what happens!))  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:17 pm
(Accepted. Would you like to start in the forest or wait till the group gets to town?)

As you two move through the forest you hear a beautiful sound. It is the strumming of a harp and comes from straight ahead of you.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:23 am
(The forest is good. I'll just have my character move about without a mission for the moment and you bring us in then.)

His hunt was fruitless. It was just his time out from his duties, to which Kaxfaldir spent his time hunting in the forest. Not built for stealth due to his frame and size, he relies on his eyes and his speed which his muscles can generate in a burst. But that would normally startle more agile prey, and for that he was punished for no hunts.

Cursing his luck, Kaxfaldir decided to turn back when he heard a melody of some sort in a distance. Curious, he decided to head towards the general direction of the music.  

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
Mongooseh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 3:39 pm
loth17
(Accepted. Would you like to start in the forest or wait till the group gets to town?)

As you two move through the forest you hear a beautiful sound. It is the strumming of a harp and comes from straight ahead of you.

(Rolling listen to roughly guess how far away the harp is Listen +8 Result: 24 )

Zelekhut stopped his trotting along, stood as still as only a construct could and tried to focus his hearing on the harp.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:43 pm
Petra continues to follow her mechanical friend on horseback until he suddenly stops. She pulls on the reins of her her horse to cause it to stop. It was a rather well trained horse. She looks at Zelekhut and slowly asks. "What...is it?" However the lyrical notes soon meet her ears as well and she understands their reason for stopping. Still, she doesn't understand what it signifies. She goes on to ask. "What...do you...think...it is?"  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:26 pm
The music is roughly thirty five feat ahead of you behind a patch of thick trees.

Kaxfaldir you eventually come across a girl on a horse and a strange automaton.  
GregarMoon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:04 am
(Takikage? O.o) 

Kaxfaldir followed the music, only to come across a female on horseback and an automaton which the Geriviar had no memories of seeing them before. 

"A strange pair comes forth amidst the woods," he called out to them as he approached them, alert of such pairings. "Who might you two be? And where do you come from?" he asked, raising his head and standing tall in front of them, the massively muscular Geriviar eyed the both of them suspiciously. "I warn you, try anything funny, and I'll beat you two into a pulp," he warned, his large fist-claws already balling up. 

(Intimidation: +8 )    

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:43 am
(No effect from intimidate, immune.)

Zelekhut in response to the threat and the readiness of his opponent to fight deployed his spiked chains from his arms.

"I cannot be beaten into a pulp. We are just passing through let us pass peacefully." Responded Zelekhut impassive as ever.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:06 pm
Petra's horse became a bit jittery at the approach of the scaly muscular creature but Petra herself remained unfazed. The sight of such a creature was nothing new to her. In fact, she had seen even stranger creatures in the organization's hall. However she winced a bit at his aggressive words. Her comrade had already pulled out his weapons, but she hopped it would not come to that. Still, she was not sure how much of their mission they should reveal to a complete stranger.

Petra speaks out in her usual slow but determined manner. "You...approach...us...so...aggressively. ...Why? We mean...no harm."  

Kowsauni
Crew

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas