Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
Fading's Smokey Hideaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:29 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine
Early Wednesday morning found the Starlight Princess alone in her room, and feeling rather melancholy. There was only one remedy for this kind of profound sadness, but unfortunately, that would be impossible at this time to get what she really needed. So, fed up with trying to cope with this on her own, she digs her phone out from the Ifrit backpack laying open at the end of her bed and begins texting.

"Toby, are you available right now? I need someone to talk to, and everyone else is asleep." There, that should satisfy him. Doesn't think it sounds too urgent, though it does sound a tad bit formal. It should be alright, though. Sends the text and sits back against her pillows, waiting. Hopes she didn't wake him up with her silly little problems.

It was indeed early, but do recall this one is a creature more of nights than day. Thus, he was still awake having not been asleep that night. He was at the bookshelf considering reading when he heard his phone buzz signaling a new text. Making himself solid, he reached for his phone though he could guess who it was. Tobias was fairly certain she was the only person with this number if he really thought on it. Had he ever bothered to give his number out? Terrible manners there, he inwardly chided himself. However, that could be muses upon later as he read the text. Indeed it was from Rae and he didn't need to pause to think of a response.
"I am always available should you need me, my dear. We do keep the odder of hours, yes. Head on over, I shall start the tea."
With that, he hit send and went to start preparing tea for her arrival.

Being a creature of the night does have its advantages after all. She didn't have to wait long for a response, thankfully. Picks up her phone again from where she laid it and texts back, feeling somewhat lighthearted at the prospect of tea. "You do this old heart good, darling. I'll head that way, see you in a few.~"

Throwing off the covers, she gets out of bed and goes to put on some proper clothes. She's sure pajamas wouldn't bother him in the least, but it's better to appear properly put together. After getting dressed in a nice red and black ensemble, she'll lock up her room and head towards the dimly lit hallway where Tobias resided. Once there, she knocks softly on his door.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:45 am
Rae Starshine
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine
Early Wednesday morning found the Starlight Princess alone in her room, and feeling rather melancholy. There was only one remedy for this kind of profound sadness, but unfortunately, that would be impossible at this time to get what she really needed. So, fed up with trying to cope with this on her own, she digs her phone out from the Ifrit backpack laying open at the end of her bed and begins texting.

"Toby, are you available right now? I need someone to talk to, and everyone else is asleep." There, that should satisfy him. Doesn't think it sounds too urgent, though it does sound a tad bit formal. It should be alright, though. Sends the text and sits back against her pillows, waiting. Hopes she didn't wake him up with her silly little problems.

It was indeed early, but do recall this one is a creature more of nights than day. Thus, he was still awake having not been asleep that night. He was at the bookshelf considering reading when he heard his phone buzz signaling a new text. Making himself solid, he reached for his phone though he could guess who it was. Tobias was fairly certain she was the only person with this number if he really thought on it. Had he ever bothered to give his number out? Terrible manners there, he inwardly chided himself. However, that could be muses upon later as he read the text. Indeed it was from Rae and he didn't need to pause to think of a response.
"I am always available should you need me, my dear. We do keep the odder of hours, yes. Head on over, I shall start the tea."

Being a creature of the night does have its advantages after all. She didn't have to wait long for a response, thankfully. Picks up her phone again from where she laid it and texts back, feeling somewhat lighthearted at the prospect of tea. "You do this old heart good, darling. I'll head that way, see you in a few.~"

Throwing off the covers, she gets out of bed and goes to put on some proper clothes. She's sure pajamas wouldn't bother him in the least, but it's better to appear properly put together. After getting dressed in a nice red and black ensemble, she'll lock up her room and head towards the dimly lit hallway where Tobias resided. Once there, she knocks softly on his door.

The kettle was warming on the burner when his phone buzzed again. His brow raised in amusement reading it.
"Old heart, hm? I think your heart is young, but you have a wise soul. See you shortly."
Setting the phone down, he cast a glance toward the bookshelf again. Was there time for perusing a story? Probably best not to, he had a habit of getting lost in trying to find further meanings in them. Instead he opted to absently dust the shelf and it's contents. Certain things were still given great care even if he was more focused on pondering what Rae might be wanting to talk about. Soon enough, a soft knock was heard and he headed to the door.
"Now whoever could be visiting me at such an hour?"
His voice held a teasing quality as he called out through the door before reaching and opening it.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:12 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

The kettle was warming on the burner when his phone buzzed again. His brow raised in amusement reading it.
"Old heart, hm? I think your heart is young, but you have a wise soul. See you shortly."
Setting the phone down, he cast a glance toward the bookshelf again. Was there time for perusing a story? Probably best not to, he had a habit of getting lost in trying to find further meanings in them. Instead he opted to absently dust the shelf and it's contents. Certain things were still given great care even if he was more focused on pondering what Rae might be wanting to talk about. Soon enough, a soft knock was heard and he headed to the door.
"Now whoever could be visiting me at such an hour?"
His voice held a teasing quality as he called out through the door before reaching and opening it.

She didn't need to reply, she was nearly there, though she might have disagreed with him. Rae certainly did feel older than her 24 years sometimes. Almost smiles as he calls out to her from behind the door, but unfortunately, it will take more than that to get this princess to smile again. "Hi, Toby. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything.."

Tries to sound like her normal self, though a sad note may slip into her voice at the end there. Smiles softly, trying to appear as though she's happy to see him, which she is, though conveying that properly may prove a bit difficult. Why she even let that incident get to her so badly in the first place is something she should have dealt with on her own, but sometime it's just better to talk things out with a friend.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:27 am
Rae Starshine

She didn't need to reply, she was nearly there, though she might have disagreed with him. Rae certainly did feel older than her 24 years sometimes. Almost smiles as he calls out to her from behind the door, but unfortunately, it will take more than that to get this princess to smile again. "Hi, Toby. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything.."

Tries to sound like her normal self, though a sad note may slip into her voice at the end there. Smiles softly, trying to appear as though she's happy to see him, which she is, though conveying that properly may prove a bit difficult. Why she even let that incident get to her so badly in the first place is something she should have dealt with on her own, but sometime it's just better to talk things out with a friend.

Opening the door, his own smile for her faltered slightly. Come now, he'd known her long enough to catch the changes of tone in her voice.
"Not at all. Come in and tell me of your troubles, my dear."
Holding the door open, he moved out of the way so she could come in.
"I have the kettle on, but it will be a little longer yet. Can I get you something in the mean time?"
A hug might be in order, but with Rae he liked to be sure she wanted one before initiating it. One hated to push something on another if it wasn't wanted. He'd wait for more a tip that it was indeed wanted first.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:53 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

Opening the door, his own smile for her faltered slightly. Come now, he'd known her long enough to catch the changes of tone in her voice.
"I have the kettle on, but it will be a little longer yet. Can I get you something in the mean time?"
A hug might be in order, but with Rae he liked to be sure she wanted one before initiating it. One hated to push something on another if it wasn't wanted. He'd wait for more a tip that it was indeed wanted first.

She'd been afraid of that, but she'll try to appear as cheerful as she can for as long as she can.
"It's a rather long story, though.." Trails off, not really sure what else to say. Enters the room, slipping Ifrit off and hanging the backpack on the hook by the door. Leaves her boots just under it. "No, thank you. I'm alright." Again, not entirely true, but she won't just come out and say what's bothering her.

A hug would certainly be welcome, but she feels like it would be too much to ask for one. Then again, it would be just the thing she needs right now. "May I sit for awhile? I don't care where." She's not terribly picky about where they hang out. Hell, she'll sit on the kitchen counter if she has to.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:54 am
Rae Starshine
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

She'd been afraid of that, but she'll try to appear as cheerful as she can for as long as she can.
"It's a rather long story, though.." Trails off, not really sure what else to say. Enters the room, slipping Ifrit off and hanging the backpack on the hook by the door. Leaves her boots just under it. "No, thank you. I'm alright." Again, not entirely true, but she won't just come out and say what's bothering her.

A hug would certainly be welcome, but she feels like it would be too much to ask for one. Then again, it would be just the thing she needs right now. "May I sit for awhile? I don't care where." She's not terribly picky about where they hang out. Hell, she'll sit on the kitchen counter if she has to.

"I always have time for you, and it is why you came by. Very well, I shall check the water then."
Sighing, he watched her a moment then headed to the kettle. It still needed just a little longer, so he got out the tea. He was about to ask her what tea she wanted when her question caught him off guard. Raising a brow, he stepped away from the counter and stood in front of her.
"You may sit where ever you like. You need not ask. Something really got to you.."
The time for waiting for hints would, to excuse the expression, have to wait. Gazing down at her a moment longer, he drew her into a hug and spoke softly.
"Rae, what is wrong? This is not like you, and it worries me. Talk to me, it is what I am here for."
If she wanted, she could push him away and he'd let go. Other wise, he intended to hold her if it would help.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:52 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

"I always have time for you, and it is why you came by. Very well, I shall check the water then."
Sighing, he watched her a moment then headed to the kettle. It still needed just a little longer, so he got out the tea. He was about to ask her what tea she wanted when her question caught him off guard. Raising a brow, he stepped away from the counter and stood in front of her.
"You may sit where ever you like. You need not ask. Something really got to you.."
The time for waiting for hints would, to excuse the expression, have to wait. Gazing down at her a moment longer, he drew her into a hug and spoke softly.
"Rae, what is wrong? This is not like you, and it worries me. Talk to me, it is what I am here for."
If she wanted, she could push him away and he'd let go. Other wise, he intended to hold her if it would help.

The couch certainly did look inviting, but she never quite got the chance to flop on its familiar cushions. Normally, she detested people who touched her in any way without asking permission first. This seemed different. Not only did she want to be hugged, she needed it badly. Accepting it without objections, the tiny princess returned the hug, wrapping her arms about his middle. Hugs are always nice, and most welcome at nearly any time.

"Some things happened, and I was caught in the middle. Some things were said that cannot be taken back.." Sighing, she lets go, stepping out of his embrace. "I'll tell you everything if you'll sit with me and just.. listen. That's all I really want." It's definitely what she needed, a friendly ear to just listen while she poured her heart out to them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:21 am
Rae Starshine

The couch certainly did look inviting, but she never quite got the chance to flop on its familiar cushions. Normally, she detested people who touched her in any way without asking permission first. This seemed different. Not only did she want to be hugged, she needed it badly. Accepting it without objections, the tiny princess returned the hug, wrapping her arms about his middle. Hugs are always nice, and most welcome at nearly any time.

"Some things happened, and I was caught in the middle. Some things were said that cannot be taken back.." Sighing, she lets go, stepping out of his embrace. "I'll tell you everything if you'll sit with me and just.. listen. That's all I really want." It's definitely what she needed, a friendly ear to just listen while she poured her heart out to them.

He just held her a moment listening as she spoke and nodded.
"I see. As you wish then. I shall get the tea and meet you on the couch."
Tobias had tensed slightly, but he would be good and hold his tongue till she said all she needed to say. Pulling back as she did, he went about getting their tea. Pouring some water into two mugs, he turned the stove off. Placing the mugs, an assortment of tea, sugar, cream, and spoons on a tray, he carried it to the couch and set it on his coffee table.
"Pick your tea, my dear and I shall be your quiet listener."
Sitting on the couch, he picked out peppermint tea and set it to steep. That taken care of, he leaned back on the couch and waited for her to speak.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:25 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

Tobias had tensed slightly, but he would be good and hold his tongue till she said all she needed to say. Pulling back as she did, he went about getting their tea. Pouring some water into two mugs, he turned the stove off. Placing the mugs, an assortment of tea, sugar, cream, and spoons on a tray, he carried it to the couch and set it on his coffee table.
Sitting on the couch, he picked out peppermint tea and set it to steep. That taken care of, he leaned back on the couch and waited for her to speak.

She felt him tense up, but that would likely be the least of his reactions when she finally did tell him all about it. At the very least, Rae expected an angry growl or two. As soon as he left to make the tea, she gratefully sat down on the couch, curling her legs up beside her. Sorry Toby, that arm of the couch is hers now, no take backs.

"Alright, though we may be here awhile." It would take quite some time to explain everything, but now that she was here, there was no turning back. It was ranting time. Toby always had the best selection of tea, he was like a miniature sea shop. Picking out a nice lavender tea, she plopped the teabag on into the mug and leaned back into the couch cushions.

"Oh, where to start.. I suppose I'll just start from the beginning and do the best I can." Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she began her account of everything that happened that day, starting with coming downstairs to find out a friend's father was visiting, and the bad news that was to follow. Leaving out the sensitive information, as it wasn't hers to tell, she told him everything else. Rae even told him how she felt at hearing all those things, and then the aftermath.. How not one person, even the one other person who had been present, had come to her defense.

"I even had to hold Raiden back before he threw the boy across the room.. I'm honestly glad you weren't there, I don't know if I could have held you back, too.." The princess knew all too well how her best friend would have reacted to hearing all those awful words slung at her without cause or reason. She is no stranger to emotional/mental abuse, and simply took his words to heart, believing immediately that they were true. There had been no tears, she was too strong for that. Or perhaps there were no tears because she had been strong for far too long. After finally finishing the tale, she glanced over at her tea mug to see if it was ready. At the very least, she had been talking for a good twenty minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:59 am
Rae Starshine
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

She felt him tense up, but that would likely be the least of his reactions when she finally did tell him all about it. At the very least, Rae expected an angry growl or two. As soon as he left to make the tea, she gratefully sat down on the couch, curling her legs up beside her. Sorry Toby, that arm of the couch is hers now, no take backs.

"Alright, though we may be here awhile." It would take quite some time to explain everything, but now that she was here, there was no turning back. It was ranting time. Toby always had the best selection of tea, he was like a miniature tea shop. Picking out a nice lavender tea, she plopped the teabag on into the mug and leaned back into the couch cushions.

"Oh, where to start.. I suppose I'll just start from the beginning and do the best I can." Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, she began her account of everything that happened that day, starting with coming downstairs to find out a friend's father was visiting, and the bad news that was to follow. Leaving out the sensitive information, as it wasn't hers to tell, she told him everything else. Rae even told him how she felt at hearing all those things, and then the aftermath.. How not one person, even the one other person who had been present, had come to her defense.

"I even had to hold Raiden back before he threw the boy across the room.. I'm honestly glad you weren't there, I don't know if I could have held you back, too.." The princess knew all too well how her best friend would have reacted to hearing all those awful words slung at her without cause or reason. She is no stranger to emotional/mental abuse, and simply took his words to heart, believing immediately that they were true. There had been no tears, she was too strong for that. Or perhaps there were no tears because she had been strong for far too long. After finally finishing the tale, she glanced over at her tea mug to see if it was ready. At the very least, she had been talking for a good twenty minutes.

Tobias simply shook his head and gestured for her to begin.
"I have as much time as you need."
That said, he closed his mouth and waited. And boy does she have him pegged, because he did give a low growl at some of her words. Eyes narrowed as he tried not to get worked up, he did however refrain from speaking as he promised. His eyes closed and he covered them knowing full well flames were rising up in distaste and aggravation. When she finished, he responded with a hint of a growl to his first few words.
"I doubt you could have held us both at bay for long."
He paused with a sigh, at last moving his hand and opening his eyes. Flames still showed in their ruby depths, but his gaze met her's and held it.
"Rae, I.. I am sorry I was not there for you sooner. Late though it is, please do not take those words to heart. One does not speak for all. I think none of those things of you, I think very highly of you."
Again there was a pause, and he took one of her hands and gave it a light squeeze.
"You are a sweet and caring person, and I can not express how fortunate I feel to have you as a friend. You have been there for me in some of my worst moments, please let me do the same for you."
He held her gaze a moment longer then turned his attention to his tea. He'd be quiet again as he went about getting it to his liking.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:08 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

"Alright, though we may be here awhile." It would take quite some time to explain everything, but now that she was here, there was no turning back. It was ranting time. Toby always had the best selection of tea, he was like a miniature tea shop. Picking out a nice lavender tea, she plopped the teabag on into the mug and leaned back into the couch cushions.

Tobias simply shook his head and gestured for her to begin.
"I have as much time as you need."
That said, he closed his mouth and waited. And boy does she have him pegged, because he did give a low growl at some of her words. Eyes narrowed as he tried not to get worked up, he did however refrain from speaking as he promised. His eyes closed and he covered them knowing full well flames were rising up in distaste and aggravation. When she finished, he responded with a hint of a growl to his first few words.
"I doubt you could have held us both at bay for long."
He paused with a sigh, at last moving his hand and opening his eyes. Flames still showed in their ruby depths, but his gaze met hers and held it.
"Rae, I.. I am sorry I was not there for you sooner. Late though it is, please do not take those words to heart. One does not speak for all. I think none of those things of you, I think very highly of you."
Again there was a pause, and he took one of her hands and gave it a light squeeze.
"You are a sweet and caring person, and I can not express how fortunate I feel to have you as a friend. You have been there for me in some of my worst moments, please let me do the same for you."
He held her gaze a moment longer then turned his attention to his tea. He'd be quiet again as he went about getting it to his liking.

Well, that was to be expected when you were best friends with a horned smokey being from another dimension. They'd known each other for almost three and a half years now, of course she had him pegged. Once Rae started talking, she couldn't stop, though she didn't blame him at all for reacting the way he did. "I doubt I could have either. It's not your fault, you know.. Aside from the people who were present, you're the only other person who knows. I haven't told anyone else." Nor did she think she could. It wasn't a matter of pride, she was a pirate and had plenty of that. It was a matter of trust.

"Thank you, I appreciate your kind words, and everything you do for me." Attempting a small smile, she gave his hand a squeeze in return. Rae did feel somewhat better now that all of that was off her chest, though it would be some time before she could believe any kindness directed toward her. Since Toby was now working on his tea, the princess thought it high time she did the same. Having tried many varieties of tea, this was her first time trying lavender tea, and wasn't sure what one normally put in it, aside from sugar. Maybe she should just stick with that, then. Pouring in a generous measure and watching the contents swirl as she stirred, Rae found herself quite thankful to have a friend like Toby.

"What do you think I should do..? I don't think I'm ready to return to how things were with them just yet.. Especially since I've yet to receive an apology." It would come when it came, but that didn't make her feel any better about things. All she had done was try and defuse the situation before things escalated, and look what she got for her trouble..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:52 am
Rae Starshine

Well, that was to be expected when you were best friends with a horned smokey being from another dimension. They'd known each other for almost three and a half years now, of course she had him pegged. Once Rae started talking, she couldn't stop, though she didn't blame him at all for reacting the way he did. "I doubt I could have either. It's not your fault, you know.. Aside from the people who were present, you're the only other person who knows. I haven't told anyone else." Nor did she think she could. It wasn't a matter of pride, she was a pirate and had plenty of that. It was a matter of trust.

"Thank you, I appreciate your kind words, and everything you do for me." Attempting a small smile, she gave his hand a squeeze in return. Rae did feel somewhat better now that all of that was off her chest, though it would be some time before she could believe any kindness directed toward her. Since Toby was now working on his tea, the princess thought it high time she did the same. Having tried many varieties of tea, this was her first time trying lavender tea, and wasn't sure what one normally put in it, aside from sugar. Maybe she should just stick with that, then. Pouring in a generous measure and watching the contents swirl as she stirred, Rae found herself quite thankful to have a friend like Toby.

"What do you think I should do..? I don't think I'm ready to return to how things were with them just yet.. Especially since I've yet to receive an apology." It would come when it came, but that didn't make her feel any better about things. All she had done was try and defuse the situation before things escalated, and look what she got for her trouble..

"I see. It is your right to tell who you wish to and say nothing of it to who you do not."
Bringing his mug up for a sip, he smiled over at her and spoke again.
"Anything for you, Rae my dear."
Tobias sipped at his tea and mused on her question a moment. Letting his mug rest on one leg as he held the handle, he closed his eyes as he started to answer.
"If you do not think you are ready, then do not force yourself to be around them. Forgive them when the apology comes, that is done as much for yourself as them. However, while forgiveness should be offered, trust is another thing all together. Trust is earned and not easily gotten back if lost. I do not think it wise at present for you to be around them by yourself. Really it is up to you, but I would suggest always having someone you trust around when you plan or need to be around them."
That said, he went back to sipping his tea. However, he paused after a few sips and opened his eyes.
"That is simply my take, but what matters is what you feel you need to do. I can give advice, but only you really know what is going to work best for you. Whatever you decide, I am here to support you."

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:40 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

"I see. It is your right to tell who you wish to and say nothing of it to who you do not."
Tobias sipped at his tea and mused on her question a moment. Letting his mug rest on one leg as he held the handle, he closed his eyes as he started to answer.
"If you do not think you are ready, then do not force yourself to be around them. Forgive them when the apology comes, that is done as much for yourself as them. However, while forgiveness should be offered, trust is another thing all together. Trust is earned and not easily gotten back if lost. I do not think it wise at present for you to be around them by yourself. Really it is up to you, but I would suggest always having someone you trust around when you plan or need to be around them."
That said, he went back to sipping his tea. However, he paused after a few sips and opened his eyes.
"That is simply my take, but what matters is what you feel you need to do. I can give advice, but only you really know what is going to work best for you. Whatever you decide, I am here to support you."

"There are some things you just can't do for me, but I appreciate it all the same." Princess didn't like to think about those things much, and how much she'd been missing out on as far as those things went. Better to just not think about them and avoid as much heartache as possible. As soon as her tea was finally ready, Rae took an experimental sip. Hey, that's not bad. Just the smell alone is enough to put her at ease.

Nodding slowly, she listened to his advice without comment. She already planned to have someone else with her should she find herself unable to avoid them. Rai was an excellent option, as he could take a human form when needed. It was sensible advice, and some of that she was already planning on doing anyway. Accepting the apology was one thing she would likely have trouble with. Tucking a strand of very pink hair behind an ear, the tiny princess took another sip of her tea before answering.

"Forgiveness may be hard to accomplish, but.. I will do my best. As far as trusting them again goes, you are right, it will not be easy for them to gain it back. Since I attained my position, no one has dared talk to me in that way before, so.. that's why I needed someone to pour my heart out to. Advice is always welcome, too." Feeling as though she'd talked enough for one day, Rae scooted closer, leaning up against him, carefully holding onto her mug as she did so. With a soft sigh, her head gently resting against his shoulder, she was quite content to remain this way all night if need be. The comforting presence of a friend was far more than she deserved right now, but very much needed all the same.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:43 am
Rae Starshine
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

"There are some things you just can't do for me, but I appreciate it all the same." Princess didn't like to think about those things much, and how much she'd been missing out on as far as those things went. Better to just not think about them and avoid as much heartache as possible. As soon as her tea was finally ready, Rae took an experimental sip. Hey, that's not bad. Just the smell alone is enough to put her at ease.

Nodding slowly, she listened to his advice without comment. She already planned to have someone else with her should she find herself unable to avoid them. Rai was an excellent option, as he could take a human form when needed. It was sensible advice, and some of that she was already planning on doing anyway. Accepting the apology was one thing she would likely have trouble with. Tucking a strand of very pink hair behind an ear, the tiny princess took another sip of her tea before answering.

"Forgiveness may be hard to accomplish, but.. I will do my best. As far as trusting them again goes, you are right, it will not be easy for them to gain it back. Since I attained my position, no one has dared talk to me in that way before, so.. that's why I needed someone to pour my heart out to. Advice is always welcome, too." Feeling as though she'd talked enough for one day, Rae scooted closer, leaning up against him, carefully holding onto her mug as she did so. With a soft sigh, her head gently resting against his shoulder, she was quite content to remain this way all night if need be. The comforting presence of a friend was far more than she deserved right now, but very much needed all the same.

With a quiet sigh, he nodded at her words.
"I know I can not do some things for you, but know you can rely on me for at least a few things."
Gazing over at her, he listened as she spoke. Sipping his tea til she finished, he smiled as she leaned against him.
"I realize it is a tall order, but forgiving helps one to let go of the pain caused. I worry about your well being, especially after having to hear such things. Regardless of position or rank, no one should have such comments shot at them. But I digress. Tell me Rae my dear, what can I do to possibly get a smile from you?"
If nothing else, he would be content to simply sit there drinking their tea. However if there was anything he could to to help her feel any better, she need only say.

AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly

Otherworldly Specter

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:38 am
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine
AlwaysFadingAwaySlowly
Rae Starshine

With a quiet sigh, he nodded at her words.
"I know I can not do some things for you, but know you can rely on me for at least a few things."
Gazing over at her, he listened as she spoke. Sipping his tea til she finished, he smiled as she leaned against him.
"I realize it is a tall order, but forgiving helps one to let go of the pain caused. I worry about your well being, especially after having to hear such things. Regardless of position or rank, no one should have such comments shot at them. But I digress. Tell me Rae my dear, what can I do to possibly get a smile from you?"
If nothing else, he would be content to simply sit there drinking their tea. However if there was anything he could to to help her feel any better, she need only say.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I know it's not something you like thinking about either." She really should have known better than to even imply that stuff. Stupid, stupid, idiot! Rae silently chided herself, taking a sip of her tea and casting about for a different topic. Nodding slowly at his words, she really did try to ask herself if she was capable of forgiving them. It took a couple of minutes of introspection, but yes, Rae decided she was capable of forgiveness. But she would never forget, nor was she likely to trust anything he did or said in regards to her on the future.

Staring into the depths of her tea mug, then looking up at her friend's profile, she studied the horns sprouting from his head. She had no urge to ask him about them, as she figured it was a rather personal thing to ask about. Oh dear, now she was staring off into space instead of answering his question. Bear with the tiny princess, she'll snap out of it in a minute, looking away in mild embarrassment. "Ah, sorry.. Whatever you want to do is fine by me, I guess. I don't really have anything in mind just yet." They usually watched movies or tv whenever they hung out, but maybe Toby had something else in mind.

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff