Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:34 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Harmonie and Happiness
That would be funny if they got separated and ended up somehow befriending an angel, only to find out later their horrible mistake.

Well, I was planning on having Lawrence own a MKZ, but also someone to drive him around too. He has his own personal DD. lol
I could make it a Lincoln Town Car though... You can fit like 7 people in that!
haha

Or limo
but that kinda sounds... Cheesy.

Perhaps he can lose his phone.
Then he won't be able to call his driver back.
The Greenhouse has only street parking and therefore most people can only be dropped off and picked up.

Ann Bonney
I'm kinda planning on Marilyn running into an old 'lover' at the club, and her getting abused. So there could be something involving that as well.

that sounds good.

Ooo
It could be great if an Angel found his phone instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:56 pm
I honestly don't think Pride would get plastered. He has a reputation to uphold, so if anything he would get tipsy. Probably to the dumb giggling stage.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 pm
Harmonie and Happiness
I honestly don't think Pride would get plastered. He has a reputation to uphold, so if anything he would get tipsy. Probably to the dumb giggling stage.

Maybe an angel can screw his clothes up with a spilled drink~! They can throw down fighting' words then whatevs~ but same angel finds his phone not knowing it's his and goes to find the owner next day 'cause it's the right thing to do and stuff? Then he can bring up the cleaning bill and follow, but be ignored or turned down ~ making him PO'd?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:32 pm
Crocodylus
Harmonie and Happiness

Maybe an angel can screw his clothes up with a spilled drink~! They can throw down fighting' words then whatevs~ but same angel finds his phone not knowing it's his and goes to find the owner next day 'cause it's the right thing to do and stuff? Then he can bring up the cleaning bill and follow, but be ignored or turned down ~ making him PO'd?

You know what would also be funny... If he gave his phone number to the person that found his phone and then when they tried calling it, they found out who owned the phone. haha

He's going to be a wreak without it. That's for sure.  

Harmonie and Happiness

Tipsy Sailor

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:25 pm
Erwin. We still gonna do the strawberry drink and lipgloss thingy? ~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 pm
Leifka
Erwin. We still gonna do the strawberry drink and lipgloss thingy? ~

Did you want me to make the opening? : S It needs to be established that he's in there to bump into first though!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:41 pm
Well, I was going to have him already be in the club when I post. Which will be in about three hours...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:45 pm
Leifka
Well, I was going to have him already be in the club when I post. Which will be in about three hours...

If you want me to open it by ending my next post with "Sunkist bumps into some guy and goes 'Hey, watch where you're standing!'" as she is eating what's left of her martini, the strawberry garnish~

I can do that then wait for your epic-ness to arrive on scene in word form~  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:55 pm
That works!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 pm
Roger that~!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:20 pm
Yeah. Work sucks..xD

Sooo. Whatd i miss? Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:02 pm
CandyCane831
Yeah. Work sucks..xD

Sooo. Whatd i miss? Lol

nothing really.
we've yet to plot out anything solid.

erwin suggested that most of them should get so intoxicated they they need someone to watch over them or take them home if they lose things like phones, wallets, coherence.

get rowdy and get kicked out together, then depart for a different location to fall asleep next to each other on a bench or in the bushes.

follow and stalk the one who threw up on their clothes wanting the dry cleaning bill paid.

etc, etc.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 pm
Oooh! Sera isnt much for wine. Well. Any alcohol really. Wine being the geesuusss alcohol...still makes her...weird. xD.

I wanna post. Just dont wanna clutter anything xl

Also. Just throwing this out there because I am off the next two days. Its my griday. I got scolded by a customer today. In chinese. And becausr I am a bossss it was my scolding to take. Annnnnyyywayyyyy.

He scolded me in chinese. And all I could say was.. "I mived from hawaii to get away from nagging chinese elders. I didnt move to the desert for this."

Just thought id share. No one is home gor me to tell this tooo. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:22 pm
there are plenty of non-alcoholic drinks to sip on im sure.
order a mocktail or something virgin. they're generally something sparkling with syrup like an italian soda... i think.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:27 pm
so.
erwin has posted a set up entry post for leifka.

someone needs to pull firechick's azrael into the scene.
perhaps via a text or phone call made by one character to the other...?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games