Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghoulgeists

Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:48 pm
Uh, Hi! I'm Whoreclops, but I guess if that's too profane you can call me Latte, or just a plain old "Hey you"

I believe my first anime was Princess Tutu? I was young so my memory's hazy. Ever since, though, I've been a huge fan anime. My favourite genres are probably those with darker themes like psychological or horror, though comedy and romance are also my favourite!
I also draw, so that's a plus.
I'm not that into dramas, Korean or otherwise (I've only watched one ha).
Music wise, I'm not a huge fan of J-pop (though I went through a gigantic vocaloid phase that's still going on somewhere deep in my heart, I don't listen to it as much), but I do enjoy K-pop.

Around three years ago I got super into BL which has absolutely ruined me because it's all I really care to read in the manga department. ughugh

Well, that's really all there is to me, I guess. If you wanna be friends let me know!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:14 pm
Hello~ everybody! Let me tell you about- oh no wait, nevermind!

My name's Paradox the Finder, you all can call me Para if you'd like! I love adventure/modern fantasy series and I can't really stand stories that are centered around nothing but romance! Romantic fanworks, sure, but only if the main series is about fighting and friendship! heart

When it comes to finding new series to watch, the biggest deal-breaker for me is character development. And animation quality, but mostly the character development. Even a character who is very annoying at the start can be made into a gem with the proper motivation! Case in point; Yuu Otosaka from Charlotte.

I'm currently immersing myself in my newly acquired Homestuck addiction, and my BFFFL and I are progressing slowly but steadily through Assassination Classroom, KHR, Garo, DanMachi, and Noragami.

My fav anime/manga/comic series include, but are not limited to:

Tsubasa Chronicles (both Reservoir and World)
xxxHolic (CLAMP in general, really)
D.Gray-man (SERIES CONTINUATION!!!!!!!)
Katekyou Hitman Reborn! (I can't escape not that I want to)
Mushi-shi (so gorgeous!)
Serenity Rose Comix (webcomic emotion_dealwithit )
etc.

Feel free to friend request, but make sure to message me first! I turn away randoms at the door. Ciao~!  

Paradox the Finder

Ruthless Dreamer

25,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Survivor 150

pet adin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:04 pm
hello everyone my name is pet adin
top 10 anime recamendations are
1 strawberry panic
2 outlaw star
3 ranma 1/2
4 rosario + vampire
5 bleach
6 no game no life
7 claymore
8 sword art online
9 digimon
10 high school of the dead

i have watched 200+ animes some better then others
my first anime was digimon as a kid but ranma 1/2 realy got me into it it was also the first manga i picked up  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:40 pm
Good day everyone, I'm sugonizordon. You can call me zordon if you like smile

Some anime that I like:
Gundam Wing, Yu Yu Hakusho, GTO, Ranma 1/2, Vision of Escaflowne, Fushigi Yuugi, Wolf's rain, Samurai Champloo, Nodame Cantabile, Anohana, Eureka Seven, Fullmetal Alchemist, Psycho Pass, Code Geass, Boku dake ga inai Machi, Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, Tokyo Ghoul, Shingeki no Kyojin, Parasyte, Zankyou no Terror 3nodding

I also watch jdrama, jmovie, kdrama, and kmovie (but not so much).

Plus I listen to kpop and jpop heart  

sugonizordon

DoodleNaut

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:47 am
Hello everyone!
I'm DoodleNaut, call me anything you'd like! biggrin
It's fine as along as it's not too offensive.

My first anime: Brain Powerd
(atleast that's what I remember, either that or Zenki or Rurouni Kenshin. I was 4 so yeah sweatdrop )

I'm not really that picky when it comes to anime I watch but I do prefer seinen/josei over shounen/shoujo. I'm also into older anime than the newer ones, but I'm pretty open to watching newer ones as long as the level of fan service is bearable.

Currently into: Gintama

My knowledge of jpop is limited to anime OPs, EDs, and a few anime themes. As for kpop, I have a sister that's really into it so I know a thing or two about it.

I hope to meet fellow anime enthusiast here ^^
Thank you and good day! emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:49 pm
DoodleNaut
Hello everyone!
I'm DoodleNaut, call me anything you'd like! biggrin
It's fine as along as it's not too offensive.

My first anime: Brain Powerd
(atleast that's what I remember, either that or Zenki or Rurouni Kenshin. I was 4 so yeah sweatdrop )

I'm not really that picky when it comes to anime I watch but I do prefer seinen/josei over shounen/shoujo. I'm also into older anime than the newer ones, but I'm pretty open to watching newer ones as long as the level of fan service is bearable.

Currently into: Gintama

My knowledge of jpop is limited to anime OPs, EDs, and a few anime themes. As for kpop, I have a sister that's really into it so I know a thing or two about it.

I hope to meet fellow anime enthusiast here ^^
Thank you and good day! emotion_yatta

Welcome to the guild Feel free to explore the sub forums .....
and i am glad to meet someone who prefers the older anime
check out anime of the month for previous anime  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Psychedelic Gamer

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:35 pm
Hello everyone~ I am Psychedelic Gamer (you can call me whatever you want)

My first anime I do believe was Lupin III (going off of hazy memories)
I watch just about any anime as long as I find the story line interesting

I know a little JPop but I mostly listen to KPop (Especially BigBang)
Although I do prefer older anime, because of nostalgia I do watch the newer ones too  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:20 am
Kon'nichiwa!
My name is CrescentValentine, hajimemashite.

I have a crunchyroll and my user is chaosval and I practically watch anime on it on a daily basis so if there's something on there you think you might give a try, because trust me, I have probably watched it or a little of it ehehe sweatdrop , just ask me and I'll tell you what I can about it. And just so ya know, my favorite genre to watch are definitely harems hehe.

My first anime is... ??? Hm... it's been so long I don't remember exactly, but my favorite anime of all-time is Dragonball Z. Some of my other favorites include Angel Beats, Sword Art Online, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Fate/Zero, Log Horizon, Rurouni Kenshin, Golden Time, Bleach, Baki the Grappler, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Baby Steps, The Fruit of Grisaia, Your lie in April, Kimi ni Todoke, Saekano, SHIROBAKO, The Irregular at Magic High School, TRINITY SEVEN, Oreimo, Chaika -The Coffin Princess-, Nisekoi, GATE, Wagnaria... and you know what, I think I'll stop now. The list is getting a little overwhelming heh. Lets just say, I like a lot of stuff and watch most any anime if I find them interesting.

I just joined this guild and have been kind of troubling myself lately over what I can do to help the guild out so if you have any ideas to share about how I can help out, it would be appreciated.

Oh! Lastly, one more thing. I know this is an anime guild, but I also really like to play visual novels too. I have a bunch on Steam sooo... if you feel like it. You can add me on Steam too, my user on that is also chaosval, and if you are looking to try one out too, just tell me about what kind of stories you like, and I'll see if I can suggest something for you that will suit your tastes.

Well, see you next time! 3nodding  

CrescentValentine

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:50 pm
CrescentValentine
Kon'nichiwa!
My name is CrescentValentine, hajimemashite.

I have a crunchyroll and my user is chaosval and I practically watch anime on it on a daily basis so if there's something on there you think you might give a try, because trust me, I have probably watched it or a little of it ehehe sweatdrop , just ask me and I'll tell you what I can about it. And just so ya know, my favorite genre to watch are definitely harems hehe.

My first anime is... ??? Hm... it's been so long I don't remember exactly, but my favorite anime of all-time is Dragonball Z. Some of my other favorites include Angel Beats, Sword Art Online, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Fate/Zero, Log Horizon, Rurouni Kenshin, Golden Time, Bleach, Baki the Grappler, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Baby Steps, The Fruit of Grisaia, Your lie in April, Kimi ni Todoke, Saekano, SHIROBAKO, The Irregular at Magic High School, TRINITY SEVEN, Oreimo, Chaika -The Coffin Princess-, Nisekoi, GATE, Wagnaria... and you know what, I think I'll stop now. The list is getting a little overwhelming heh. Lets just say, I like a lot of stuff and watch most any anime if I find them interesting.

I just joined this guild and have been kind of troubling myself lately over what I can do to help the guild out so if you have any ideas to share about how I can help out, it would be appreciated.

Oh! Lastly, one more thing. I know this is an anime guild, but I also really like to play visual novels too. I have a bunch on Steam sooo... if you feel like it. You can add me on Steam too, my user on that is also chaosval, and if you are looking to try one out too, just tell me about what kind of stories you like, and I'll see if I can suggest something for you that will suit your tastes.

Well, see you next time! 3nodding

hello ,
welcome
we can always use help
i guess you can talk about visual novels in the Manga or the Chat Room subforums
if you have any ideas to make the guild more active please do share

whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:38 pm
...Hi , my name is Yui. ._. Nice to meet yall.

Favourite animus : uta no prince sama,kuroshitsuji,mirai nikki,diabolik lovers,dance with devils,and many more..

That's all and have a gud day!  

Izumiya

Gaian

notawaifu

Monster Gaian

13,925 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:10 am
Hi hi, my name is lemonshurmin.

My Crunchyroll username is lemonshurmin (feel free to send me a friends request).

My favourite anime of all time is Soul Eater, though I have a long long long list of ones I love.

The first anime I watched (knowing it was anime) was Soul Eater, though I did watch Pokemon and Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z when I was younger.

I go to comic conventions and anime and gaming conventions.

So far I have cosplayed:

Medusa Gorgon - Soul Eater
Mog - Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII
Chihiro Ogino - Spirited Away
Megurine Luka (Secret Police version) - Vocaloid
Hatsune Miku (Sports ver.) - Vocaloid
Hatsune Miku (Summer ver.) - Vocaloid
Hatsune Miku (Default ver.) - Vocaloid
Megpoid Gumi (Poker Face ver.) - Vocaloid
Megpoid Gumi (Panda Hero ver.) - Vocaloid
Megpoid Gumi (Setsuna Trip ver.) - Vocaloid
Bulma Brief (First outfit ver.) - Dragon Ball
Velma Dinkley - Scooby Doo
Miyako Miyazaki (Kendo ver.) - Bamboo Blade

Future Group Cosplays I want to do are:

Kiki and Jiji - Spirited Away
Monster OPS: Neutralization (M.O.N.) - Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
The Neighbor's Club - Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Haganai)

I am the founder and host of a local cosplay group that has bi-monthly cosplay meets.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:29 pm
lemonshurmin

My Crunchyroll username is lemonshurmin (feel free to send me a friends request).

My favourite anime of all time is Soul Eater, though I have a long long long list of ones I love.

The first anime I watched (knowing it was anime) was Soul Eater, though I did watch Pokemon and Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z when I was younger.

So far I have cosplayed:

I am the founder and host of a local cosplay group that has bi-monthly cosplay meets.

welcome to the guild
if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any crew members

make sure to look at the announcements on the main page for latest news 3nodding  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

notawaifu

Monster Gaian

13,925 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:20 am
nena_sakura
lemonshurmin

So far I have cosplayed:

welcome to the guild
if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any crew members

make sure to look at the announcements on the main page for latest news 3nodding

Thank you for the welcome.
I will, thank you for also for letting me know I can do that.

I'll be sure to do that. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:13 pm
Hello my name is Ember Realm

I'm usually shy but I immediately fangirl/geek out when I find out that the person I'm talking to is in the same fandoms as me

The first anime I watched was Shugo Chara and it dragged me into anime/manga hell where I'm gladly stuck in forever whee

I usually prefer reading manga bc I love drawing so I appreciate all of the different art styles more

My favourite manga is Gakuen Alice

Since I can’t choose a favourite, my fave animes are Haikyuu, Yuri on Ice, No Game No Life, and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun

I'm currently reading Yona of the Dawn and watching Death Parade

I started attending conventions in 2014, I’ve cosplayed as Hinata – Haikyuu, Tomori – Charlotte, and Yona – Yona of the Dawn

The kpop groups I stan are Mamamoo, Monsta X, Astro, Nu’est, Exo, Nct, Apink, and Block B

I can't wait to read about other people's anime/manga recommendations and reviews!

Nice to meet you all~ 3nodding

Ember_Realm

10,875 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

hoeIy

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:49 am
Hi everyone! I'm azUUki, you can call me Uki yum_puddi My first anime was Kill La Kill, first kdrama was Talk To The Beautiful You, and i'm currently a multi-fandom kpop fan cat_3nodding Right now i'm watching Goblin and waiting for SNK 2 and the next Sailor Moon arc crying Let's be friends!! gaia_kittenstar

☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff