Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:48 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know what to think with people anymore so I apologize but I am just being cautious." Haruto answered. The sudden kiss surprised the human and then the deepening of the kiss surprised him more. When it finally ended he blinked unsure what to do. He had surprised himself by kissing back. Unsure what to say he said the first defensive thing that came to his mind. "As long as you don't fall in love I don't care."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Hearing his comment, he began to laugh, truly laugh from his heart. “You really are something,” he said with a soft smile to him. When they finally arrived back at the house, he paid for the taxi before slowly stepping out. With his help, he leaned on him as they made it up the steps and into the house. “So does that mean I can kiss you all I want and you wont be angry,” he asked with at teasing smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto frowned when Asher began to laughed. "I am nothing..." he challenged. Haruto helped Asher inside the house after they had paid the cab. He helped the man into his room. "If that is what you wish than I suppose. I am earning nothing by staying here and not working."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 am
User Image

Asher Jude

And as it seemed, he seemed to kill what little joy he was trying to have. “Sheez you don’t have to word it like that…fine I wont kiss you again,” he muttered as he laid on his stomach and let out his wings. “Can you bandage those up first then take care of my body itself,” he asked. He then pointed off to the side where trunk was closed. “All my medical stuff is in there so take out what you think I need to bandage me up alright.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:31 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto shook his head but said nothing against the other's words. He didn't really have a care of Asher kissed him again or not. At least that was what he told himself. A soft gasp escaped the humans lips as the wings were revealed. Quickly he searched out the necessary supplies and went to work on the man laying on the bed. He was careful and through but it was hard work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“I was going to win but the last guy…he snuck up on me and swung at my wings with this weapon,” he muttered, groaning when he would dab at his wing. “It nearly ripped one off and I think he broke the bones on the other…I still shouldn’t have tried to fly but I was trying to put as much space between myself and them.” When he was finished with his wing, he seemed to relax a little and sat up to remove his shirt. “So tell me…how bad does my body look.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Thats a horrible thing. Destroying something so precious and something you need so desperately." Haruto growled as he continued to treat the wings. He made splint and attached it. He was a bit rough about it but he had to make sure it was tight enough to be effective. "It looks bad but i'm sure it would look better when you've washed."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He seemed to gasp and whimper at this, though he bit back the angry words he wanted to yell for the other being rough with him. When he was all bandaged up, his wings disappeared and he slowly sat up. “Thank you for taking care of me.” Smiling some, he leaned over to him and kissed his forehead. “I wish that we could have meet under different circumstances,” he said gently. “Then maybe we could have really given the whole relationship thing a proper chance.” Breathing out, he pushed off the bed and went over to his closet to pick out some clothes to change into. “You can stay up if you like but I want to get some rest…tomorrow is going to be allot of trouble,” he whispered as he thought about the fallen who would be causing trouble all over the city.

Alikia Tsuki

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto knew that he was being a bit harsh with Asher but he needed to, he needed to make sure that the wings healed alright. He couldn't bear it if they healed wrong. Haruto was surprised by the kiss on his forehead when he was done. "You mean when you wouldn't have to worry about going back to heaven?" the human asked. "Why will tomorrow be trouble? You don't plan on going out and fighting again do you? What purpose will that serve besides getting yourself hurt more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm
TheHappyRedFox

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“Yes…then I could worry more about how to get you to fall in love with me,” he whispered to him. At the mention of fighting, he shook his head at this point before trying to think on how to word it. “The other fallen angels that have given up…will be angry that I took out some of their own. So the innocent all over the city are going to be affected in one way or another. I am not sure if they will influence people to cause trouble or to do murder. That is why I have to go out and monitor around for awhile…I want you to go with me but I don’t want you to be in dangers way. With you out in the open and with me injured I won’t be able to protect you normally like I would. So for now…maybe you can call your mother and sister over to spend some time with them,” he asked turning to look at him.

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto rolled his eyes at the other saying he could try and make him fall in love more. "You think they are going to come back the next day? It seems so unfair." Haruto said."You can't go out there tomorrow, your already badly enough hurt it would be stupid. You'll get yourself killed and then what would be the point of me being here?" he argued more.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:55 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Listening to him, he couldn’t help but give a small playful grin at this. “My my…it sounds like someone is truly worried about me,” he said as he slowly began to move towards him. Seeing him take a few steps backs, he only moved forward more until the other fell backwards onto the bed. He grinned slyly at this point before crawling onto him. “I guess I don’t have to go out tomorrow…I could…be…busy doing something else,” he whispered, winking playfully at him. When the saw the other starting to become a little upset, he couldn’t help but burst out laughing and quickly climbing off him. “I was only teasing you there.” He then ducked as a pillow was thrown at him, not able to hide the fact that he was happy to know that someone was worrying about him. “Alright I wont go out tomorrow or anything time soon. But once I am healed completely through I will go out just so you know.”

Alikia Tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto frowned when the other said that he sounded worried. He stepped back when the other approached him unsure why the other was doing so. He continued stepping back and fell onto the bed. Panic laced his breathing as the other climbed over him. He didn't know how he felt about what the man was suggesting because it wasn't like he hadn't done it before. However he was sick of being used and he felt anger boil to the surface at that thought. When Asher laughed and climbed away he threw a pillow at him. "Its not funny," he growled.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:39 am
TheHappyRedFox

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash