Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:56 am
One more droid to clear out, so she needed to deal with it quickly and efficiently. Dakine leveled her blaster rifle, feeling somewhat silly that she wasn't using the lightsaber she'd trained most of her life to master, but she didn't want to disrupt her allies' fire by getting in the way.

{+7 to hit with the blaster.}  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 3 8-sided dice: 7, 5, 5 Total: 17 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 am
Blaster damage, since I think a 15 hits, based on prior history...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm
The droid takes damage, but does not drop. It is severely damaged, however, and barely functional. Unfortunately, barely functional is still functional enough for a battle droid.  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:11 pm
Irritated that his last shot didn't hit--he does bill himself as a sharpshooter as well as a scout--Cole levels his rifle at the single remaining droid and fires again.

{+5 to hit....for a freaking 9. I suck so much.}  

jennibert

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:33 pm
Only one hit, but it looks pretty nasty, Ayan-Dar assessed as he looked at what was happening. That droid's on its last legs and I might be able to take it out, but I think I'll be of more use this way. He skirts around his fellows and places his hand on Tiberius's arm, silently calling on the Force to allow him to assist his comrade.

{Ayan-Dar uses vital transfer on Tiberius, spending a Force point to keep from taking damage himself. Use the Force +15.}

{Apparently Gaia is fond of 4s tonight....Tiberius heals 8 hit points. Would have been 12 if that were just 1 number higher...}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:37 pm
The shot Tiberius took took a lot out of him, but he felt a resurgence as one of his Jedi companions revitalized him. "LETS GIVE THIS ANOTHER SHOT, EH?!? READY AIM FIIIIIIIRE!!!"

(Second verse, same as the first, +5 atk with Blaster Cannon)  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lord of the Vine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:38 pm
(gonna actually do the roll this time)  
Lord of the Vine rolled 3 12-sided dice: 1, 4, 1 Total: 6 (3-36)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:39 pm
(18 to hit, rolling 3d12 for damage)

(...6. Weak sauce.)  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:51 pm
The Battle Droid sparks and crashes to the ground, a hole in its torso.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 pm
The smoke settled, clearly revealing the remains of three super battle droids and the blown open doorway. The alarm still blared throughout the halls, and something told the heroes it wouldn't be long before additional reinforcements appeared.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm
Ayan-Dar concentrates for a moment to regain his bearing as to wear the powerful force user is, and then points in the necessary direction. "This way. Let's go!"

{use the force +15}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:51 pm
It seemed as good a direction as any. Cole moved down the hallway in the direction Ayan-Dar indicated, keeping his eyes open and his blaster at the ready. Though maybe I shouldn't take point considering my terrible performance in that fight.....  

jennibert

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:22 pm
User ImageDakine got her blaster ready as they advanced. "I'm all for finding this other Force user, but we're going to be dealing with a lot of guards coming for us, assuming that there are more around. We should hurry. Tiberius, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 pm
"We could try finding a way to access the central security system and disable it. It would stop directing the droids, and maybe shut them off. I'm not sure where it would be, though..." She followed after the rest of them. "Or, we could just keep checking out Ayan-Dar's butt as he runs."  

Emerald the Crow

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:08 pm
As you continue along the corridors, you can see various security protocols activating through the transparisteel windows lining the halls - ray shields activating to protect doorways, bulkheads cordoning off laboratory space, an assembly line firing up to produce battle droids. In all, the whole facility appears to be coming alive around you.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff