Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:34 pm
Leonardo gave her a slightly confused look. " 20? You look like you're at least 65. " He wasn't trying to be insulting, in ttheir world it was normal for people to be in their fifties or sixties or eeven seventies and still look like they are teennagers, he didn't know that 20 was young for a normal human. " I dress strange? " He looked himself over and raised an eyebrow, to him armour and the decor on his armour were normal everyday setting. " What is this you're dressed in? It's.....unusual to say the least. " Dreamiing? No I'm afraid this is very real, that man you set fire to is an indication of that. " Agani he wasn't intending to bring back terrible memoies he was raised by Judges it was normal to havee killled in the name of honor by the time they were young. " An asylum? What's that? " (( I'm just assuming they don't have asylums in the Other World. )) " Is that a home of some kind? " He asked as he stopped walking. He felt odd bits of energy coming from the uncoscious boy he was holding but his magical senses were not as sharp as some he wasn't abl to fully detect the changes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 am
Celeste looked at Leonardo with a wide expression. "65?!?!?" she asked as she looked at him. "I'm sorry but I know I don't look like an old hag" she told him. She then thought for a second, he didn't seem like he was trying to insult her..."I'm dressed in a tank top, made from cotton, and pants...this is something that's normal for people from where I come from to wear" she told him. Everything that was logical to her was not logical to him and vice versa. "An Asylum is a place where mentally insane people are placed for their safety and the safety of others.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 am
Troa's other persona finally left him, however his memories started to return to him. Images of knife blades and whips, fire and ropes, as well as the feeling each of them gave him when they were used on him. His body twitched where he was hit in his memory, and left a stinging sensation where his scars had already formed. Suddenly his eyes shot open as he jerked, and dropped to the ground. Even though his eyes were open, his mind was back in the basement where he was as a child. He lay on the ground clawing at his side as if he were trying to take a knife out with one hand, while the other scratched at his neck as if he were trying to pull off a rope that was around it. His eyes showed nothing but pure terror as he looked over at Celeste and Leonardo, as he didn't see them, but he saw his father and his old care taker. Each of them holding either the end of the rope he felt tied around his neck, or another knife to stick somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm
((Other World - Cyrus))

The Regent was now leaning on a window sill looking out toward the lands beyond the castle grounds. He happened to notice three figures in the distance. He recognized the aura of one of them. Leonardo. Had the mission been accomplished that quickly? That was surprising. The jester hadn't been a match after all then. Ironic how they had been jumping after the jester on a wild goose chase and lost so many innocent people in the process....The other two didn't feel like Leonardo or like a crazed jester either. ...Cyrus took his thought back. There was a boy there that felt quite odd. It wasn't necessarily a good aura. Then again, good and bad was completely relative. The three in the distance looked as if they were having a confused face festival with the expressions that Cyrus could sort of pick out from his view of the window. Troa, Celeste, and Leonardo probably couldn't see him from where they were. Troa, for sure, because he was out and seemed constipated. The girl seemed familiar, but Cyrus couldn't place it. Once he got a closer look, he'd probably be able to figure it out. Cyrus watched for a few moments and then was interrupted by a messenger about a status report of the world road.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm
Andrelia Synclair
I won't ever give up. I'll die before I let anything happen to you.

User Image Andrelia sighed as they walked down the sidewalk in the cool, dark night. It had been some fourty-five minutes since he and Casidy had left the candlelight vigil, and while it usually took about twenty to twenty-five minutes to walk to where their houses were, he had requested that they take a more roundabout route under the false pretense of enjoying the slightly breezy chill and silence of the night. In truth, he actually did enjoy the excursion, because for the first time in a long time it felt like they were just friends walking side by side again. So many years had passed since Casidy had lost her memory, and he had had to assume the position of a friendly and protective neighbor, and this was the first time they had simply walked together in all that time. It brought him a small happiness, even though he knew she was not her usual self at the moment.

Still, he never kept his senses focused inward, always aiming them at the world around him. They were in the middle of a quaint and unsuspecting neighborhood in the middle of the night, and that meant lots of light poles, electrical lines, fences, and buildings for something to hide behind. In the dark it was especially hard to see if something might be lurking in the shadows of a nearby hedge or not, but he didn't freak out at every boogieman that lurked in his thoughts. Instead, he passed his observation of the world around them off as him simply taking in the serenity of the night, which he couldn't help but do at the same time.

He sighed and looked over at Casidy, who was walking quietly next to him, no doubt confused as to what was going on. Things were starting to happen around her that she didn't understand. And perhaps the time was soon coming when he would have to bite the bullet. "You're worried, aren't you?" he asked her, a calm and comforting expression on his face, "I saw that you were drawing that Lunia girl when I came to get you.... you must have noticed that she vanished into thin air." He turned away from her a bit and added, "You won't understand what's going on right away, Casidy, but I promise you that when he time comes I will help you learn everything."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm
Denn was still managing to get closer and closer to the designated pair without being seen. It was a shame. The security of this universe didn't hold a candle to that of his. He tried to hold back a laugh as he closed in on them. "Just when I thought this would be hard." Denn scoffed. Paper made it's way to the tip of his fingers making them sharper than almost any blade in that world. Now alongside them, he walked from an alley and a grin. He made himself known by calling out to them in a voice unlike his own. "Hey you!" Denn called over to them in a higher pitch. "Could I bother you two for directions? I'm trying to get to the next town and you two look like you know the way."  

Mahareshi

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:34 pm
Neo smiled back as he moved his back back to give her some personal space again. It was only proper for a conversation afterall. ' Well then we will have to fix that then the sword is a fine starting point. I have spent the majority of my life searching for it and have come across various leads but have not seen it myself just yet although i can feel im getting close to it. It is said the sword will only allow the worthy to weild it so i have been training my magic constantly to be ready for when i do find it. I am now one of the beast magic users there are now i would reckon although i have more important things to do then battle other mages, mostly search for the sword. What about yourself how long have you been searching for it?" asked neo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:13 pm
Clad watched Genya with a half annoyed half confused expression. The guy seemed to be thinking...and doing it alot in the middle of a conversation. He sighed taking a swig from his own drink before he heard the outburst of gagging and coughing from genya. Clad laughed, signalling a bar maid. "Get my friend somethin to clear the burinin in em. Looks like he cant old his drink. " The girl was went off to get something non-alcholic for Genya allowing Clad to lean back. "Com-pu-terrss? In-terr-net? Jeeze what kinda place you from eh? Never heard of it. You lookin for info i could take ya ta see Ali...he's got some pretty good info guys around here"  

demoneyeszero

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 pm
( bump. )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:21 pm
Genya blinked. This chimera creature had never heard of computers and internet? Where was he? The creature had said Bryliane. The place didn’t operate on technology? He looked around again. That made sense. He couldn’t see any sign of technology whatsoever. It was like they were in the medieval times. Then, Clad mentioned info and someone named “Ali.” Genya still hadn’t come to terms with lack of technology. So, when he heard “info guys,” his hope perked into thinking that they were “info science” people, which meant there was technology around! “Umm…. Japan. There’s trains, cars, computer, internet, technology!” Genya tried to explain, but if the chimera thing didn’t know what a computer or the internet was, then what were the chances of him knowing the other stuff? “Umm, who’s Ali, mister?” Maybe this Ali was better for info then. And what was the chimera thing's name anyway. Genya had already forgotten if the chimera had told him.

((Sorry....*gets shot by Crimson*

Summary and Locations updated.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm
Clad scratched his head. No one had called him mister in...well ever. Bum, dog, scum, rebel rat, monster...ya all those fine but mister felt...weird. Clad picked up his drink finishing it off with a sigh before respounding. He waved off the talk of trains and technology. "Ali is my partner/boss. That guy if anyone will know what to tell you...and please dont call me mister...its Clad." The chimera stood tossing a few coins on the table. "Ya ready then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:38 pm
[Waiting on Linkboy]  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:16 am
Morrigan looked at Neo and smiled. "Well I know my father mentioned it to me before he passed and that was about five years ago I want to say, so about that long" she told him with a kind smile. "How about this...we can travel together" she said. "Whatever information you need to know or material you need, I can help you with that she said with a smile. She hoped he would say yes...she had a feeling he would for the fact that he seemed infatuated with her already.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 pm
Neo smiled and quickly noded his head while suppressing his urge to be more perverted with this one. She was different from the others although it might have been the fact she was actually interested in the sword as well which was very rare in and itself. " It would be my pleasure to travel with such a beautiful intelligent woman such as yourself." said neo rubbing his hair. He was quite satisfied right now with the days events despite not getting even a kiss from the young lady.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 pm
Leonardo's eyes widened a little as Troa's mind appeared to snap. He didn't make any sudden moves however clawing at his neck like that could lead to serious trouble especially if it progressed. He looked at his other acquantance, Celeste. "Your friend must be under immense stress." He leapt forward reaching out he grasped hold of Troa's hand. He yanked it away from his neck and shook his head. "This will not continue, if this progresses you'll claw out your throat!" He shouted. He had no idea the Regent was watching them, he just knew that he told him to rest for the day, Leonardo couldn't deal with the situations if the Regent were to get sick he handled part of the Kingdom yes but the Regent oversaw the entire Kingdom which was like tripling his land mass and then overseeing all of it's functions he couldn't do that on his own, so the Regent's health was priority number one.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff