Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:11 pm
Otosu was laying there and he said, "Give me the tube to the blood packet, make sure it has something that can pierce skin on it, after that you will need to stitch up the wounds and apply pressure to them to make sure that they don't bleed out the blood given to me from the blood packet.." He spit up blood and continued, "Hurry.."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Fenix sighed and quickly did as otosu said he gives otosu the tube with a needle tip and starts to stich up the wounds. "It's just like cutting it in reverse fenix...." He though to himself. "Help me apply pressure once im done stitching." he says to odette.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:24 pm
"Feel like s**t, and about to die." Otosu said with a weak laugh as he inserted the tube into his wrist, "Of course this is only a temporary solution to our problem... I'll be out for a week at the most with this type of injury and blood loss." Otosu said and he then just closed his eyes and rested, this had happened to him many times before when the gang members were carrying guns or swords that were supposed to be banned.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:24 pm
I_LostLivedLoved
Yumiko Matsumoto

"I wonder if there is an arcade here," Yumiko said grabbing the towel. Wiping her hair, with the towel. "What could we actually do here....Maybe we could cook? Or try and solve the mystery about this house?" Yumiko said. Looking at Shoka.

(sorry I have been gone, school has taken its toll.))

Shoka nodded to her then thought about an arcade. "sounds like it would be fun...lets look for an arcade." He smiled and walked out the door to the pool room and held the door for her. "Maybe we should get changed first though."  

Dr Spangle

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:25 pm
peaches_and_cream_cutie
User Image
She nodded and got the gauze pads ready. " So what should we do? C-can we move him?".
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

He takes some of the pads and tries his best to apply pressure to some areas. "I'm not sure but i wouldn't recommend it." He sighs and looks at otosu as he wondered why the punches he delivered were so soft at the ending of the fight,suddenly his arm goes numb and Fenix groans. "Take this spot too." He say to odette and his arm couldn't apply pressure anymore. 'guess he really did get me...' Fenix thought calmly.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:31 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

"Wait, I need to get my clothes." Running back to the chair, she grabbed her change of clothes. Running back to Shoka, she walked near him. Yumiko was almost tempted to hold his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Odette applied pressure where he suggested. " I think he will be fine if we wrap his bandages.. then there will be pressure to keep it all together." She used one hand to grab some bandages..
User ImageUser Image

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:42 pm
"I also think that moving a body as weak as this would be bad, when this blood pack is empty then we can move me to my room, but I'll have to stay there with constant blood resupply for a week if I'm going to get better." He smiled and knew a week was the max time limit it would take for him to get better. "How's your arm doing by the way Fenix?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

"i think you numbed my arm during the fight." Finx shook his arm a little to try and get some feeling back,much like other people do with a arm thats asleep.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:19 pm
"If we must move my body then I suggest the mummy wrap so that I can't move any of my body though I can still breath, it prevents blood loss that way.. Someone has to hold the blood pack parallel to the wall else none of the blood will flow into my veins..." Already Otosu was gaining some color back to his skin even with just the one pack of blood. He looked over at Buruu and mouthed to her, "I'm sorry... I couldn't defeat him and since it's going to be awhile before I see you... I'll say this, I wish that we could've had more time alone.." He then grabbed the bandages end and crossed his arms before saying, "Start wrapping."  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:14 am
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu just sat there, watching as Fenix did something nice, or somewhat nice to someone for a change. Her throat burned with her need to scream, and she blinked back tears that wouldn't come out. She was made like that; she would never cry. So, she sat queitly waiting for the smack she knew she was going to get from Ichigo in a few seconds. And sure enough, about five seconds later, Ichigo came pelting down the hallway, hitting Buruu on hte back of her head, and skidded to a stop looking at her with anger in her eyes. Buruu let her eyes drift ujp to her's, and flinched at the anger in. "I told you to keep him from doing dangerous things! I made sure you would do it, and then you just don't! Arg! You just never listen, do you? Is there a cloth stuck inside your ears!?" She yelled, and Buruu's tail flinched, though it was hard to notice. "Not attacking Fenix meant not helping the boy. I did the right thing at the wrong time. Please forgive me," she said in a drone-like voice, and Ichigo flicnhed, before turning around and seeing what she could do, though Fenix and Odette seemed to have it covered.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:28 am
Otosu looked at Ichigo and said, "It wasn't her fault, I wanted to do it, so really you should be blaming me for my over-confidence. She had told me to stop and I didn't, so again, blame me not Buruu." Otosu looked at the blood pack and saw that it was almost empty, "I'm going to need another blood pack soon, this one is almost out.." He pulled out the tube from his arm and then continued to let Odette wrap the bandages around him for transportation. "One more thing Ichigo and Buruu since you're the ones that will most likely have to clean it up, sorry for the blood on the floor."  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:43 am
User Image

Fenix sighs and looks at ichigo. "Dont be so hard on her...after all i did scare her by saying you might have been hurt." He looks back at the blood back and goes to get more. this time he brings back a few more and sighs again. "I'll clean up the mess. ichigo and baruu help the nymph carry him and these blood bags...i'll stay here and wait for dereck since he'll be mad about this."  

miller4595

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games