Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:27 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
"Yes I will!" she called with a hiss as she made her way to the tree at the center of the garden. She stared up at it, then went over to it and started to climb. She wasn't going to get Tina in trouble, while she figured out how to get out. It was best if her sister didn't know they were sisters until she found a safe way out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:38 am
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis looked to her and saw she moved closer to him, feeling the breath that she exhaled, since they were so close."I"m not sure....but I hope closer together..." He said softly and leaned forward slightly, kissing her lips softly and gently, hoping that the move wasn't too fast.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:40 am
(itouch)
T I N A:
Tina felt a blush creep across her face...she sighed in pleaseure and smiled during the kiss she didn't mind the kiss from Luis at all.

F I L L E R P O S T:
Aiden had sent the masters on a Tarah watch.. The head gaurs of the masters ccouldnt find her any where.. All over the garden they ran  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image

Luis was glad to hear her sigh and see her smile once he kissed her. He closed his eyes and kissed her lips deeply and lovingly, thankful she felt the same way.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 pm
T I N A:
Tina closed her eyes and return the deep loving kiss with a passionate kiss.. As she wraped her arms around luis's neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

Luis kissed her back, feeling her arms around her. Her lips were soft and tender to his. He wrapped his arms around Tina and kept kissing her deeply and passionately back, pulling her close.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image
Tina melted into luis's arms.. it felt prefect and amazing. She sighed slightly as luis pulled her close to him. She was in heaven and she didn't want it to stop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

Luis heard her sigh and continued to kiss her, but he didn't want to continue much longer, since they need some rest. He slowly pulled away from her lips and looked to her in the eyes."We probably should go back to sleep....it's really late still and we are going to need plenty of rest for tomorrow..." He said softly to her. He wanted to kiss her still, but he knew they would perform better if they had plenty of rest.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Tina frowned sligthly when luis broke the kiss, "yes you do have a vaild point..but" she blushed "i would rather keep kissing you" she sighed lightly and grabbed his hand..as she lead him back to the bedroom " i guess sleep then and no more kissing?" she faced him as she stood in the bedrooms door way  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

Luis looked to her and saw the frown on her face, feeling somewhat bad now. He heard her comment and saw her blush, feeling a slight blush on his cheeks as well. He felt her hand on his and followed her to the bedroom. Once inside, he saw her face him and asked him a question about no kissing and going to sleep. He smiled lightly and said,"If you really want to kiss, I can stay up for longer..." He said to her softly and smiled lightly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:14 pm
(itouch again xD)

T i na:
tina giggled "its up to you.." she sat on the bed and waited for luis to join her. she smiled.. this was so perfect that she hoped she wasn't dreaming.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

Luis saw her move to the bed and wondered what was on her mind, but it didn't take too long to figure. He smiled and made his way over to the bed and sat next to her. He looked to her and said,"Then let's..." He said softly and kissed her lips deeply and lovingly, placing his arms around her waist.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 pm
t i n a:
tina folded perfectly into luis's arms she smiled again during the kiss.. she laid back on the bed slowly still kissing luis.. this really was heaven.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

Luis smiled lightly as she laid back on the bed, kissing him back. He could feel her body close to his as they kissed and it felt good to him. He really thought it was an Eden, a heavenly place. He was happy for this and never wanted it to end. He didn't want to part from her lips.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:30 pm
t i n a:
tina let out a small cry of pleasure.. she was in heaven, luis was her angel..and her bed was their cloud. she prayed to god nothing would ruin this moment for them  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games