Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Jake was wondering just what this Emily was like but nodded a bit. "Max for once...will have some time to play....though...he kinda scares me...." He lowered his head a bit and shook his head. "So then...when do we do this?" He had to admit he was excited to think that they were leaving this place but...he was afraid of the outside again. His parents had abandoned him to this hellhole. "Where will I go..."
"To your grave." Jake shivered a bit at the thought..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:45 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth smiled.
"You don't have to hurt them if you don't want to. We'll be put in straitjackets if that will help make you angry. And... you can take their hands. If you want to. We'll start slow, by letting nurses see us do stuff like kiss and touch. They'll give us warnings and separate us. Then we can do whatever we can. Once we're in the added cells we can request a meeting with Doc... and I can get us out of here.", he murmured.
He leaned down and pretended to fix his shoe, pulling out a needle and a small strand of tread.
"This is yours for when we start. But you can't have it yet.", he whispered.
He looked at Ritter tenderly.
They were going to be free and he only hoped that Ritter decided to stay with them.
They were going to be like a family of there own.
All of them.
"We'll start at free time."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter nodded as Seth explained more about what going to happen. Being strapped down would totally bring out Black Ritter. Ritter hated being control and sitting in one place. It makes him think about things. Things that happen in the past.
Ritter was pulled from his daze when Seth pulled out the loves his life. A needle and thread. His eyes widen sharply as his hands shaking like crazy. He needed his drug.

"God, Seth! Why the hell did you show me that?!"
Ritter was going to be frantic all day now. But he guessed he would wait.
"Fine. At free time. I'll remember."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:16 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth waited for the nurses to look away before he leaned forwards and kissed Ritter.
"Once it's done. I'll get you better stuff. I'll ravish you with gifts.", he muttered.
He smiled hearing the change in his voice.
"At free time. I'm going to tell Nathan and Max now."

Damnz writer's block.
I'm so sorry for the shortness.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 pm
[[-sigh- at least you can post right now... has "Nathan" replied yet?" ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson nodded "Well, if it worries you I could keep an eye on him. He doesn't scare me."She said, nothing really scared her except for the dark and Emily. That was about it. Death didn't scare her, and neither did Max. She chewed at her lips. she was nervous but excited. "Most likely free time. I know that im going to pack a few tiny things up and hide them from the nurses in case we don't get to go freely and im ready to run."She nodded, crossing her arms as she started to make a list of things she really needed to take with her. Hearing Jake she looked back to him "You'll stay with us of course. I don't have anywhere to go back to so were all going to stay together for awhile until we get things figured out. I have money and so does Seth so were paying for everything." She said, nodding and sending Jake a smile "We're not dumb, we've got things figured out so there's nothing to worry about." She said reassuringly.
"Let me take over when we riot."
It was Emily, and it would not be a good idea, letting her take control once was not something she would do.
"No."
"And why the hell not? I won't kill anyone."
"No."
"You stupid b*tch! Let me take control just once!"
Jackson's shoulder twitched and Emily was in control for a split second before Jackson was back. She bit her lip hard and looked at Jake. "If im ever not acting like myself, like something bad, hit me. Don't hold back and hit me until im back to normal."She said seriously. She wouldn't let Emily hurt anyone again. "It could be a matter of life and death, Emily is very dangerous."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

Jake listened to what she had to say, her words reassured him that that they had everything handled.
"We're going to all die dont you know? The voice made him worry a little bit. "I like this plan, soon we will be free and we can feel the blade again." Jake smiled very warmly at Jacky though it wasnt to her and then nodded. "Melissa likes the plan." His eyes noticed her twitch and he recognized the look of somebody changing personalities. He listened to her again and nodded slowly. "Ok...I'll help you keep Emily at bay. I know the look well." It was odd but this whole escape plan was helping him feel more comfortable around her. He felt really felt comfortable around her and not even in a relationship way. He smiled again at her and nodded. "So we do anything to disrupt them...well I wanna stay with you...I feel safer with you despite Emily." "You are so pathetic you know that. When this starts I'll make sure you never come back up ever again you hear me?!" He looked at her in worry. "Do me a favor...if Max is out too long...cut me....just make me feel pain...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

Chuckling Jackson nodded, one of his voices, she used to have a voice that was nice and reassured her about everything but it disappeared a long time ago. "I think I like Melissa."She teased, rubbing at her arm that she had cut earlier, it was a bit sore now that Emily was ranting in her head to set her free for this. For what she was good at. She sighed in relief "Thank you, Seth knows about Emily but he can't recognize the change like you can. You understand better than anyone." That was a good thing, they had schizo's at the institute yes but they weren't like her, Jake was and that's part of why he was assigned to be her newbie to look after. "Exactly. We'll discuss it more when were all together." She smiled warmly at him, that was wonderful to hear, it really was. It meant he was doing better than he was earlier today. "Alright, then you'll stay with me. And thank you, I felt safe with you when I first met you, Max doesn't threaten me, and I personally like it better with just you and not Max."She said, ruffling his hair and winking playfully at him before hearing what he said. She blinked, did he think she wouldn't? "Well of course, I wasn't going to let him take over, and ill do what I have to. It isn't Max's place to stay out of your mind."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

Jake smiled and laughed a little as she ruffled his hair, nobody had ever done that to him especially his parents....then again they never cared enough to even see his pain.
"Your not worth it." "Sadly I do recognize the signs of the change, and I wont tell anybody else about her. We'll keep it between Seth and myself unless you tell somebody else of course." He smiled a bit as she mentioned the fact that she was comfortable around him, he was happy. He then looked down a bit letting his dark hair cover his face and spoke softly. "Thank you...Max tends to go...overboard."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

Jackson sighed "Yeah, it's not always good to be able to see than changes. In this case it's not a sad thing. Your helping me, big time so consider it a good thing right now."She said, being optimistic again and she heard a few voices groan in her head and she blinked, seeing the fireflies from earlier start to appear again. "You know.."She started, glancing around as she watched the little fireflies light up everywhere "Sometimes I wish what I saw was real. I tend to see fireflies a lot, and their really pretty."She chuckled, it probably sounded really stupid to him "Sorry if that sounds lame, but I haven't been out in the dark since I got here, so I guess it's just wishful thinking."She shrugged and smiled at him. "Exactly, a secret between friends. It's not something I go around spreading, only to people I trust really well. I know I just met you but I feel like I can really trust you."She said, that was the truth, she just got that vibe from him that made him seem trustworthy. She nodded "Well, if he goes overboard i'll be sure to punish him, im not afraid to. So don't you worry your adorable little head."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter eased down a bit when Seth kissed him. If Ritter ever got out of hand, Seth may be able to calm him down a just a bit.
"Fine. Go tell them. I'll jusht be in the room tries to cool myself down."
Ritter walked to his room, still a bit shakey. He plopped belly down his bed, his body springing a little. Facing the wall, Ritter played with his fingers while singing himself asleep. It was his favorite song in the whole wide world. He began with a soft whisper.

♫And we can run, from the backdrop of these gears and scalpels
At every hour goes the tick-tock bang of monitors as
They stared us down when we met in the emergency room
And in our beds, I could hear you breathe with help from cold machines

Every hour, on the hour, they drew blood

Well I felt I couldn't take, another day inside this place
From silent dreams we never wake, and in this promise that we'll make
Starless eyes for heaven's sake, but I hear you anyway
Well I thought I heard you
Say I like you, we can get out
We don't have to stay, stay inside this place

Someday, this day, we kept falling down
Someday, this day, set the ferris wheel ablaze
You left my heart an open wound
And I love you for
This day, someday we kept falling down
One day, this day all we had to keep us safe
And if we never sleep again, it would never end
Well I thought I heard you say to me
We'll go so far, far as we can
And I just can't stay, one day we'll run away...♫

Soon after singing his song, Ritter drifted asleep not to be woken until mail and shop order were anounced.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:34 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

Kairi had been counting the moments between her question and his answer....she felt like it had been an eternitysince she had asked the question. Nevermind, I don't want to know anymore. she lied on the paper. I'm gonna take a walk....this room is too..."unlucky" for me. You don't have to follow me, I'm just a lil', well, shook up. A flashback/hallucination. she left as an explanation on the bed. Before fixing the little wrinkles in it and then leaving the room, the door remained open behind her.

She counted the tiles that her foot touched as she mindlessly walked. She felt herself hum the melody of a child's lullabye hyptnotising herself in the trace of her melody. She body moved from tile to tile slowly, bobbing in her mind like a note struck on the piano and eventually she felt her worr and sadness begin to fade. She was kinda liking it here now. She didn't know the outside world, she was sure this was a lif sentence kind of thing, her family had ditched her, and inside here she was safe.

She had just been nerves....it was afterall her first day. She hummed and stoped when she nearly ran into Jake and his "buddy". She stopped her walking and humming and signed sorry to them. She didn't want to talk, when she did 'he' returned and she didn't like him one bit.

================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image

Jake smiled at her again, he definatly felt calmer around her which wasnt like him usualy as he avoided people like the plague. "Fireflies...fireflies are so cool...I wish I could see them." He remembered his days when Max was nice and they had long talks outside while watching the fireflies. "Since we're leaving, we'll go outside someday and watch some real fireflies." He smiled again while Max made wretching noises. "You used to like fireflies Max..."
"Well that was long ago, now they just disgust me...?' Jake looked down a moment in sadness but replaced it quickly with a shake of is head and a quick bite on his lip. "Pain quiets the voices..." He mumbled to himself then looked back up and grinned at her. He was actually liking her as she was much nicer than he thought at first, especially now that he knew why she told him to stop biting. His gaze then went to the other girl again and he was surprised. "Hello again...are you feeling better now?" He noticed her humming for some reason though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:49 pm
2 PM
Go get your mail before dem bunnies get out again.
D:<
And get some clothes on we is going to the store, Foo.

D;
And I'm going to bed dears.
Talk to you tomorrow.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Laughing softly Jackson smiled "I agree, I always liked fireflies, especially when I was younger."She said, remembering when she was younger, before the voices and before the accident. And Emily. She bit her lips softly. "That sounds nice but..im not very good with the dark.."She said, glancing away from him. Fireflies could only be seen in the dark. "Maybe, for a little while though, I really want to see them in person and know im not the only one seeing them."She said, being able to feel the illusions touch her skin made her shiver, she hated that she could be touched. She looked back at him, seeing him biting his lip again and making her lick her lips despite herself and glance away from him. Hearing the humming she glanced over, seeing Kairi. She hadn't said hello to her yet. "Hi there."She said nicely, smiling at her. "Kairi right?"She asked, seeing as she hadn't formally met her but had heard her name before. She glanced at the clock, blinking and realizing she had mail to pick up . She would have asked about the sewing machine and fabric but they were going to try and leave so she saw no point now, she could just buy everything she needed when the were better settled. She looked to Kairi and Jake and gave them both a smile. "I'll be right back, I have some stuff to pick up real quick."She said, waving before taking off to pick up her mail.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||Same Here.||
||Bed time for me! It's 1am here haha||
||See you guys tomorrow :]||

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games