Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:53 pm
Shayne looked at Kummar, his body shook for a moment. "I don't know if for good. But we need to do something now. He is weakened from breaking the seal. Now may be our only chance!" Shayne said, anger smearing his voice.

Eon reappeared before the three people, smiling. "You have no chance! Look at you! You hold the Dragon Fire, and yet you still have not tapped its potential. Eon said. He held his blade in its second form before them for a moment before angling the point at the ground. With a solid movement, he stabbed the ground, sliding the sword into until nothing but the hilt remained. "Here is your chance, that sword is a manifestation of my power. Without it, I am weakened beyond what will ever happen again. Try to attack me now, or to draw my sword from the ground and attack me with it. And, no I didn't steal your powers for good, not yet anyways." Eon said with a cackle.

((WELCOME BACK))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:00 pm
Ark slowly stood and was in his human form. "I'll give it my best shot Lord Shayne" He said. He closed his eyes and manifested his powers. He then sighed "I haven't done this in a while but here goes" He said. The sky above them grew dark "Forces of space arise crush my foes bring their demise, Meteor Shower" He said. Instantly the sky lit up as meteors hurdled towards Eon. Ark collapsed that attack always took all he had. He looked at Shayne "..get..him" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 pm
Fairheart shakes his head. "Not as fast as I can move... but if you want I could hold you in a telekinetic grasp next to me so you don't have to be so close to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:13 pm
"N-no I don't mind?" She said with a slight wiggling for comfort as a blush began on her face. Besides...if she weren't the one being held, then the other girl would get him to herself. That idea didn't exactly please her.

(( xD hahaha, natural female reactions ya know? ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 pm
"I'll go for his sword sir. Maybe getting that will not only weaken him, but help restore your power." Kummar told Shayne. As Ark called down his attack, Kummar ran up to the sword and tried to pull it out of the ground, which turned out to be harder than it looked. Wow, it's really stuck in there! he thought as he tugged and pulled at the sword. But it still didn't budge.
After a few more tries, and finding that it still wasn't moving, Kummar decided to try one more time. Come on, just let me get it out of the ground. he thought as he grabbed the hilt again. With one last pull, Kummar felt a strange power surge through him for just a millisecond, and the sword came out of the ground. He stumbled a bit, not expecting the blade to come out so fast, but at least he had it. "Huh, guess I loosened it enough those last few times." he said to himself. Now that he had the sword, he just needed to figure out how to use it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:24 pm
((Yay you're Back!!!!! ^o=o^))

Research under the current conditions had become impossible. "Unther, what do you say to greeting Eon? I'm sure if I fight you can come out to play." Centaris couldn't believe he was asking Unther's approval, but it felt only proper. Fighting one so powerful? His soul would make my scythe immensely more powerful. Well the Dragon of Death's scythe, but I would still be able to wield it anyway. So, yes, do go. Go and give some sort of aid to those weaklings. With Unther's enthusiastic response Centaris grabbed the cannon from beside him. Now he could wield it in one hand instead of having to support it with both. "Here goes nothing." Centaris whispered opening a portal to the battle field. Currently it was apparent Ark had used up his strength as he lay on the ground and meteors were falling from the skies. "That must be Eon there." Centaris whispered looking at the one seemingly challenging all of them. "Let's see if this can't delay him." Centaris held out his free hand and moved it towards the ground. With use of chaos control the ground beneath Eon began changing in to a pit of sand that was working on sucking him down into it.  

Darastri lexex

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:53 pm
Eon looked up in surprise as the sky darkened and created a portal that brought meteors from space down upon him. They are stronger than I had first anticipated... Eon thought as he created a barrier above his head and tried to dodge the meteors, but with little luck. Several hit his barrier and bounced off, though each time it cost him a considerable amount of strength. Sweat appeared on Eon's face as the last meteor bounced off his barrier. Turning around at a strange sound, he saw that one of the dragons had managed to remove his sword from the ground. No! How can this be?! Only one with a divine power could have done that! Eon silently raged. And, since things were going so well, another dragon materialized out of a portal and shifted the rock beneath him to sand. Rage started to pore through Eon's body as the battle went from his favor to theirs. "Stenr gravtin at niosta hurshk!" Eon shouted and slammed his palms to the sand. The spell he had shouted was necessary for he couldn't think straight enough to use magic without structure. Four towering monoliths of sand rose up, and began to take on shape, forming gargoyle like creatures. The sand hardened into tan stone and real features took shape. Next the creatures opened their eyes and started forward, manipulating their natural element as any other elementalist would. "Attack them!" Eon shouted.

Shayne watched as the battle seemed to angle towards them for the moment. With his friends keeping Eon at bay, he concentrated on trying to restore his powers. He bashed and pushed and fought the barrier in his mind. Slowly, he felt it weaken to the point that he could feel the rush of energy on the other side. With one last strong effort, Shayne shattered the barrier and it was like a blast of icy energy went through his body. He lifted his right hand and shot a strong blast of condensed energy at one of the stone creatures. The blast hit with a mild explosion, but the creature seemed not to notice or take damage as it continued on its way towards them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:29 pm
So far the fight had been very little to what Centaris had expected. Eon's power was surprisingly pathetic looking right now, even with his summoning of the sand creatures. "Please, give me strength Dragon of Creation." With that the lines on Centaris's arm glowed a bright blue. "Now let's see what you can do Eon!" Centaris yelled loud enough to make sure Eon could hear. The cannon opened the intakes and the lines traveled over Centaris's body into them. "Holy barrage cannon. Fire!" Centaris yelled holding the cannon towards the sand creatures. The cannon charged up nine white orbs and fired them off. Each taking a different curved path towards the nearest sand creature. All of them hitting creating large explosions around the same area of it. This was a great increase in power compared to Centaris's normal attacks, though it possibly seemed like to little as the smoke lingered where the explosions happened.  

Darastri lexex

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 pm
Eon heard it, and a smile broke free of his raged face. With but a whim he shouted out of the sand and flew into the air. A dark aura of energy began to flow from his body. "It is true, without my sword I am much weaker than normal. But, even though I am weak, I will crush all of you!" Eon shouted. He causally moved his hands out in front of him, and a seal of black energy appeared in front of Eon, "Darkness Descending!" Eon shouted and from the seal blasted a beam of dark energy as wide as a large car towards Centaris with enough power to crack the planet in half if it missed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:51 pm
((Yay I can use this finally I have wanted to ever since the first RP but never could!))

Centaris shifted catching Eon jump up into the air just in time. Let me take this one. Unther said laughing. The lines receded out of the cannon's intakes and black mist flowed into them. "This should be good." Centaris whispered holding the cannon up towards the beam. The dragon head clicked open as a green seal appeared in front of it. Once the circular seal finished a line down the center split it open revealing a black void. Wind went rushing into it as Eon's beam, seemingly too big to fit, reached it. The beam was inevitably pulled completely into it making it useless. "Unther, what are you doing? I'm loosing focus." Centaris mumbled starting to wobble back and forth. I needed to draw the energy from somewhere, a living somewhere that couldn't resist. I'll take over if you can't go on. There was a satisfied tone in Unther's voice. He wanted to fight Eon himself. Sitting on the sidelines watching was too boring.  

Darastri lexex

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 am
Eon looked on what had happened with increasing interest and annoyance. Eon began to gather energy in his body, and once he had enough he forced it out as dark energy. In no time flat, his body was covered in dark energy, next it began to grow until he was about 50 feet tall, muscles bulged all over his body ripping his clothes, a long strong tail sprouted and grew to half the length of his body, claws popped out of his fingertips, black markings appeared on his pale skin and created unusual patterns, black dragon-like wings sprouted from his back and and began to flap. Last of the transformation, a silver mark appeared in the center of his chest, and a white and black mask appeared on his face. With the complete of his mask, his power exploded, causing everything within a mile to collapse from the weight of his power. Eon laughed, his voice making the air shake. With a booming voice, Eon said "What you see before you is my true form! Kneel before me!" With that he waved his hand and the sword that Kummar was holding disappeared and reappeared in his hands in the appropriate size. With that, Eon pointed a palm at Shayne as loosed a blast of dark magic. The blast his Shayne before he could react and caused an explosion that continued to get bigger. In a few seconds the explosion died and all that was left of Shayne was ash.

Shayne looked on in horror as he saw what Eon had become, collapsed from the weight of what his power had ascended too. Shayne looked on from the ground, unable to breathe as he heard Eon speak. And in a second, he saw the attack shoot at him, but he could do nothing to stop it. Shayne screamed at the blast exploded and he felt his body being incinerated. Finally, he knew no more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:57 pm
((And this is where we have some fancy come back to life trick? or is this oh snap?))

Centaris couldn't fight against the power that was holding everything down. Unther had drawn too much of his strength into making the void. "Unther, you think you can still fight?" A pointless question, but maybe Unther would back down seeing Shayne destroyed so easily. Shayne, is dead as far as I care. I can't tell though, I could never control the souls of his past lives. Either way I will have great pleasure fighting this warped God. With that Centaris managed to touch the medallion of souls with just one claw.

The blue lines on Centaris's arm ceased their glow and faded away. Black mist gathered as a thin line of cursive writing spelled out Unther before wrapping into a pattern in the shape of an arm. The mist form and red markings stood up with slight difficulty facing Eon. "With Shayne not here. I don't think anyone will mind if I use a forbidden seal." Unther whispered as the cannon changed into his scythe. "With this chant I call upon a long dead legend. One who ruled ruthlessly taking whatever he wanted. Sacrificing enemy and kin alike for more wealth, for more power! I call upon he who sought eternal life that could not be taken. He who would sacrificed all to gain what he wanted. Black blood dripping from platinum fangs, scales of gold and diamond that stop all attacks, heart of turning mechanisms. The one who sealed his own soul into a lifeless shell trying to live without an end. You are now my servant and tool for war. Forbidden Seal: Summoning - The golden king!" Unther recited with a slight bit of laughter trailing it. The seal that resulted on the ground was massive and opened a portal into an odd dimension. Slowly the giant figure came out and the black film that covered it dissolved away. This revealed an object that appeared as a dragon in hybrid form. Scales were made of gold and diamonds, the talons of silver, and the fangs of platinum. The golem was motionless, though, as Unther stood on top of the head. "Souls, sacrifice yourselves to the king!" Unther commanded hitting the bottom of his scythe off the metal he stood on. Many hundreds of souls came rushing in from the air around the thing all sinking into it. The kneeling figure came to life as large cogs began turning all over its body. The ruby eyes flashed on and it got up and stood in attack position. Both it and Eon were same in size, Unther hoped that would make them close to equivalent in power too. "So what will you do now Eon?" Unther whispered starring out from his position towards his foe.  

Darastri lexex

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:48 pm
Eon smiled, he was indeed impressed with the amount of power that this dragon had. "Unther. I know of you, and I know of what you were. You were one of the most powerful dragons in all existence before you met your end." Eon said. He looked at the golem with distaste for it would be no fun to destroy something so...intimidating. "Here I thought that I would not have to resort to this, but my time is growing short and I am ready to begin my campaign." Lifting his sword above his head and watched as the sword glowed silver. "Silence all that dare oppose us! Final Form!" Eon shouted. With his command, his blade took on its final form. Eon brought the sword down slowly. "You are not the only one that has control over the souls of the deceased. When I kill any creature with this blade, their soul becomes trapped within it, and because of that, I am granted their physical and special abilities to be used at my command." Eon said. With that, he pointed his sword out in front of him can charged a blast of orange draconium, which would cancel the spell and destroy the golem with little effort. He released the blast and watched as it sailed towards the golem, while secretly working another attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:50 pm
((Sorry, forgot to reply.))

Fairheart raised an eyebrow as he looked at her blushed face. "What that mean?... You want to walk from here?... You want me to continue carrying you?... Or carry in a telekinetic grasp?" Seeing as just saying 'No I don't mind' didn't answer much. Before she could answer he stops. "Whatever... we are here..." He's arrived below the Aeos Nul. He shakes his head as he looks up to it and sets the two down. "Wow... How are we going to get on that floating island?..."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:12 pm
Unther began laughing horribly hearing not only that he was known, but Eon wielded a soul eating weapon too. "You control a soul eating weapon too huh? Then maybe I can show you mine." Unther Mumbled something sending the golem far away from Eon's attack. Unther now hung in the air holding his scythe at his side. "Sorry, but that is a one of a kind weapon. You will not break my toys." Unther said avoiding the blast himself. Then he took his scythe and put the blade to his chest. He only grimaced at the little bit of pain dragging the blade through his flesh caused. "Devour them all Dragon of Death's scythe!" He shouted forcing his blood to write his name once more as it dripped from his wound. The black mist came and formed into Unther's dragon form. The scythe glowed red as it changed into a scythe large enough for a dragon to wield. The top had the image with the blade coming out of a dragon's ribcage. The dragon appeared to be roaring in pain as the wings spread back away and it gripped the blade in its claws. "I would ask for a duel, but surely you are a busy person. But take this scar as a reminder of my power. The strongest among dragons!" Souls appeared in the air around Unther and he swung his scythe into them. Each one got drawn into the blade and a small purple flame appeared in the ribs of the dragon at the top. "Flash like lightning. Seal: instant step." Unther whispered flashing from his position in a streak past Eon. His purpose to leave a wound on Eon as a reminder that there was someone who would willingly challenge him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games