Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Fool's Grove [4e] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Psychofish rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm
"...what did we do?"

[Initiative: 1d20+2=22]  
SkyCore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 pm
Quote:
Initiative: +5 (15)

SkyCore

Arc Vembris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:07 am
"Greetings, Nation!" ((Init +2))  
SporkMaster5000 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm
okay, apparently Sylvanis doesn't want to fight. The monsters, on the other hand, have the highest initiative and are now going to get all up in your junk.

+6 vs. Van's will
+6 vs. Van's AC  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm
initiative:

23 - mole
22 - al-mi'raj4
22 - Van - 1 damage
19 - Fawks - 2 damage
19 - Mercutio

19 - something
18 - kow
15 - Sora
12 - al-mi'raj1
9 - Colbertron - 5 damage
7 - al-mi'raj2
6 - al-mi'raj3

The mole waves its claws furiously in an act that makes it conspicuous to all present, not just the keen-eyed kenku. It doesn't seem to do much else however, except maybe make Van's head tingle, but he probably won't notice. This thing seems even weaker than those squirrels. Er, I mean, weaker than something that didn't nearly kill half your team. Whatever, it looks miniony, i swear.

Then a rabbit charges van, with murder in its eyes, but somehow manages to gouge its horn into the ground at his feet. Rather than pull itself free and attempt to regain some dignity, it uses the horn to burrow into the ground, and pops up a dozen or so feet north.

Van, you're under attack...kinda. then Fawks and Mercutio can have initiative too. Map ((as i mentioned, the beanstalks block line of sight, they're also difficult terrain for medium creatures, but can provide cover for small ones. moving up the knoll also counts as difficult terrain))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 pm
((Are the beanstalks everywhere in the brown and purple patches, or what? I'm not sure if Vanguard could see rabbicorns 2 and 3.))  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 pm
Psychofish
((Are the beanstalks everywhere in the brown and purple patches, or what? I'm not sure if Vanguard could see rabbicorns 2 and 3.))
the beanstalks are the squiggles on the left side of the map. the brown patches are garden patches with stones reminiscent of grave markers on them, neither of which impact movement or sight.  
Psychofish rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm
"They do not give me a choice,"

The warforged informed his conspirator/the other peaceful member of the party regretfully, managing to come off surprisingly well, considering the sudden series of attacks coming his way. Pushing his luck through a trained duty to step up to the front line and catch the attack before it got to the rear rows, Vanguard immediately stepped up beside the nearest horned creature, even though it had yet to attack him but showed every sign of being about to.

He did likewise, planting his feet on the earth by it and turning as he drew his spear, and thrust at the creature that had assailed him. The wood of his spear twisted, like haft was still living and growing, and vines of greening-brown wood twisted around his spearhead, to grab and drag the creature over to himself, making a challenge neither would be able to mistake.

Unfortunately, the strike was too quick from the draw, and with the rabbit's already low profile still pulling from the ground, his spear's thorns all embedded themselves in the ground and he went off balance, attempting awkwardly to tug his spear from the earth.

[Move 1NE]
[Minor: Draw Greatspear]
[Thorn Strike: 1d20+10=FUMBLE]
[Fumble: Vanguard cannot make Opportunity Attacks until the beginning of his next turn.]
[Mark all adjacent enemies.]

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Oshi the Killer rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 pm
"This is going to be easier than killing wamp rats in Baggers Canyon when I was a kid." Fawks laughs as he moves to squish the rabbit with Frostbite.

Shifts 1 N

Reaping Strike 18 VS AC

and it is mark until the end of my next turn.  
Oshi the Killer rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:51 pm
Damage 17

or 4 on a miss.  

Oshi the Killer

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 am
The al-mi'raj looks very much the worse for wear after its encounter with the hammer. Bloodied and beaten as it is.

Mercutio has initiative.  
Rain Yupa rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:23 am
"Have you guys learned NOTHING? By Pelor's grace, must you instigate every creature we meet within these confines? For crying out loud..."

Mercutio grips his staff in his right hand, observing the battlefield. "Tell you what. I'll take overwatch."

STANDARD ACTION

Ready action to use Spear of the Inquisitor on the Kow, if it moves more than 3 squares from its current location closer to us. Rolling for it now.

Quote:
+7 vs Reflex. If it hits, 1d10+6 damage, and the target is immobilized until the end of my next turn.

PRE-EMPTED IMMEDIATE REACTION

If I get attacked in melee, you better believe I'll use Channel Divinity: Armor of Wrath (3 radiant damage and push the target 2 squares).

((Come ON! 5/16 of my rolls so far in here have been natural 1's! Nearly a third!))  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:16 am
+10 vs. Van's AC  
SporkMaster5000 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 am
+3 damage.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 am
initiative:

23 - mole
22 - al-mi'raj4
22 - Van - 10 damage
19 - Fawks - 2 damage
19 - snail
18 - Mercutio
18 - stench kow
15 - Sora
12 - al-mi'raj1
9 - Colbertron - 5 damage
7 - al-mi'raj2 - 17 damage, bloodied
6 - al-mi'raj3

After Mercutio's admonishing of the other's habit of getting attacked by fuzzy animals, the source of Sora's squishy noise hoves into view. Half of a gargantuan snail sticks out from behind the large beastalks. Except, this one has at least a half a dozen eye-stalks, instead of the traditional two. And they're not really stalks, they're more like tentacles, whipping around furiously. And they're not topped with eyes, they're more like large, spiked balls. In fact, it's very un-snail-like until you notice the shell and slimy slug-body. It also looks like it might be painful to get within range of those not-eye-stalks.

Then the kow makes its move, bounding across the knoll, its surprising speed throws off Mercutio's divine aim, and it's able to round the hill unhampered and barrel into Van like a wrecking ball, sending the warforged flying. He lands on his back precariously at the edge of the stream, as the kow stops short of trampling the nearby al-mi'raj. It glares at the prone machine-man, stamping the ground and snorting at the victim of its brute strength, apparently very happy with itself.

Oh yeah, and it smells even worse up close.

((Van is marked by the Kow, takes 9 damage, and is prone. Sora, you have initiative. Map))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games