Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 pm
Jay got badly hurt by Arisu and then looked at Mina".....Don't even think about to call me friend...please..."He was tired and then manipulate his regeration so the wounds heal faster I know...this hurt you..but...I don't want to be important . I will die anyway so where is the difference if now or later? He thought"There are things about me you don't know...Only Garnet is realy my friend!She knows everythign about me!..Well..then i am important to one person....or two...but...the persons of this kingdom are more important then just me !"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:12 pm
"You don't have to sacrifice yourself for the people! If we all work together, we can save the people without getting killed! Don't you dare think that you have to die in order to save the people! If you would just let us help, we can save everyone! Do you truly want to die!? Or do you want to live long enough to see the people of this kingdom freed!?" Mina shouted to him.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:21 pm
"Good..Finnaly YOU UNDERSTAND!BUT FOR THIS WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW MINA!!" But...well...then we have to make this really quick...He jumped away of Arisu and looked at Mina"You was first the stubborn here who wanted to gave the life just to kill the king!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 pm
Arisu had listened to them talk. When they finished, Arisu said, "You think you will be able to kill my king? Ha! You are nothing compared to him. You will never be able to kill him. Never."
Mina glared at Arisu. "We will. You'll see. We will kill him."
"Then you'll have to get through me first," Arisu replied.
"I think there has been enough fighting for today, wouldn't you agree?" Mina was tired of all this fighting.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:56 pm
"yeah...He grabbed gently Minas Arm and smilled at the King"See ya!"Then he looked at Asuka and Mamoru"Sorry when i scared you , but i i think it made your hero even more angrier so he showed his feelings.Don't you think?I am not brillant but i am also not blind...yet"He laughed and then ran with Mina away as fast as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:21 pm
Asuka looked at Mamoru, who was looking away. Why did he get so angry over me? He's always so annoyed around me... she thought.
As usual, Mamoru wasn't letting his emotions show. Behind his calm expression and his mental barrier, there was absolute confusion as he tried to make sense of his feelings.
Arisu did not even try to go after them, knowing that she could not keep pace with them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shouldn't we wait for Garnet and everyone else? They probably won't be able to keep up," Mina said.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:03 pm
Roxis looked at two leave "hmph so there finnaly leaving maybe I should go too......................well maybe just alittle more" Roxis said to himself "hey I still here!" Roxis said to the king and his group he then stomped his feet on the ground forcing a big shard of Diamond to pop up it was the size of a Mini Van Roxis then formed it into his armor Roxis now fully armored was Ready for the fight of his life "EAt this!" Roxis yelled out as he fired a powerful lighting bolt from his hand aiming for Mamoru.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:23 pm
Mamoru barely managed to create a shield in time to block the attack. Dammit! How much longer is he going to fight!? he thought. He was struggling to keep up the shield, but it was only visible if you were standing right in front of him.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Roxis followed up my calling from the earth 2 giant boulders Roxis then luanched them at mamoru the boulders were followed up by a two powerful lighting bolts from both his hands  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 pm
"Dammit..." Mamoru muttered. If this doesn't stop soon... he thought, his thoughts trailing off.
Asuka watched as Mamoru started to falter. "Mamoru-sama, don't hurt yourself," she said, worried.
When Asuka spoke, Mamoru realized that, if his shield fell, Asuka would die as well as himself, since she was standing right next to him. "Get behind me, Asuka. If the shield falls while you're standing there, you'll be killed. At least you'll have a chance of living if you're behind me," he said to her.
I need to take his attention off of Mamoru. Mamoru will end up killing himself if he keeps that shield up against those attacks, Arisu thought.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:37 pm
Roxis saw that mamoru was know struggling "nows my chance " Roxis said to himself as ge took a part ohis diamond armor off he quickly formed it into a spear Roxis then covered it with electricity and he then threw it with the speed of the wind aiming at mamorus shield hoping that attack would piere threw it  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:49 pm
Mamoru saw the attack coming towards him. Damn! I won't be able to keep the shield up against that! he thought. "Asuka! Get behind me!" he said again.
"But... What about you?" Asuka asked.
"I'd worry more about yourself! There is no way I'll let us both die!" Mamoru was starting to panic inside.
"O-Okay..." Asuka said then reluctantly stood behind him.
At that moment, the spear hit the shield. Mamoru struggled against it for a few moments before the shield shattered. By then, the spear's power had dwindled greatly because of its struggle against the shield. Mamoru fell to knees, exhausted from using too much energy. "D-Damn..." How can this be happening? Nothing has ever been able to pierce my shields before, he thought.
"Mamoru!" Asuka cried.
Mamoru grabbed his fallen naginata and stood. "I'll do this without the use of a shield," he said.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 pm
Roxis Formed another spear same as the 1st one he threw this time he was sure it would do the trick "Round 2" Roxis yelled out as he threw the spear at mamoru  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 pm
I can't avoid it, Mamoru thought.
Asuka used her speed to shove Mamoru out of the way of the spear on get out of the way as well. "I will not stand idly by while you let yourself get killed, Mamoru!" she said.
"Asuka..." Mamoru looked at her quickly and saw the determination in her face. "I guess there's no changing your mind." He looked back to Roxis.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:17 pm
Roxis smiled at the two "heh finally progress" Roxis said as he called from the ground 10 more spears but instead of throwing them the spears levitated beside Roxis Roxis pointed his finger at Mamoru "fire 1!" Roxis said as one of the spears shot towards mamoru but this time it had more velocity than the 1st 2 spears he used  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games