Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16940 16941 16942 16943 16944 16945 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Concordius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Regulust
Concordius
Regulust
Concordius
Regulust
Concordius
Hello, everyone! How are you all? smile

Hey you're Ota's cousin, right?

Yes, yes I am! You're a good friend of his, he's told me!

Nice to meet you! n__n

How are you doing today?

I'm doing very well, and am happy to meet friends of Nicky's! I also know a little bit about NintendOmega and Shane. You're both very lovable, according to cuz cuz. 3nodding Anyway, how are you, Regulust?

I'm doing pretty good, kind of tired though...

Also I have a gift for you. =P

For me? Why, thank you, but I couldn't possibly accept anything from you... I mean, I just got here, and it would be rude of me to just take that expensive item off your hands... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:29 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Today was really odd
Story time?

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:29 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Today was really odd

Yesterday was odd for me.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Concordius
Regulust
Concordius
Regulust
Concordius

Nice to meet you! n__n

How are you doing today?

I'm doing very well, and am happy to meet friends of Nicky's! I also know a little bit about NintendOmega and Shane. You're both very lovable, according to cuz cuz. 3nodding Anyway, how are you, Regulust?

For me? Why, thank you, but I couldn't possibly accept anything from you... I mean, I just got here, and it would be rude of me to just take that expensive item off your hands... sweatdrop
No it's nothing, and you need it more than i do... also it's not expensive to me... sweatdrop

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:32 pm

NintendOmega
l-Kathulu-l
Today was really odd
Story time?
Eh. Well today has been the one year "anniversary" of the accident my brothers GF was in. Her little brother and sister died. I woke up at Ton's house, feeling crappy, then I remembered what day it was, then I felt really weird. Today we went to my bro's GF's house, and everyone was happy. I expected the mom to be sad and crying, then her 2 other children to be sad too. The father just to be himself. It was weird I guess.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:32 pm

I'm kinda happy I'm back. But sad.

Orphie

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 pm

SO GUYS.

RAINBOWS AND KITTENS AND CANDY AND THINGS THAT AREN'T ABOUT DEATH. biggrin *sparkle*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Item List:
Warmth of Apollo

can I has 4mil so my shoes can look pointy? ? xD

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:35 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
SO GUYS.

RAINBOWS AND KITTENS AND CANDY AND THINGS THAT AREN'T ABOUT DEATH. biggrin *sparkle*

WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY?

Regulust
Concordius
Regulust
Concordius
Regulust
Concordius

Nice to meet you! n__n

How are you doing today?

No it's nothing, and you need it more than i do... also it's not expensive to me... sweatdrop

Are you sure? Because I don't want to take something that is hard to get away from anyone.

Concordius

l-Kriel-l

l-Kathulu-l
NintendOmega
l-Kathulu-l
Today was really odd
Story time?
Eh. Well today has been the one year "anniversary" of the accident my brothers GF was in. Her little brother and sister died. I woke up at Ton's house, feeling crappy, then I remembered what day it was, then I felt really weird. Today we went to my bro's GF's house, and everyone was happy. I expected the mom to be sad and crying, then her 2 other children to be sad too. The father just to be himself. It was weird I guess.

...Man.
That's sad.

Orph: I'm happy you're back too, but yeah...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Shane-Cheshner
l-Kathulu-l
NintendOmega
l-Kathulu-l
Today was really odd
Story time?

...Man.
That's sad.

Orph: I'm happy you're back too, but yeah...
Well, the dead husband is just icing on the cake. I made some great friends, but I won't be able to see many of them for a LONG time.

Orphie

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

So Orph, since you are in the same shadow of sorrow as I am, how was the college thing you went to?

Regulust
The Awkwardest Turtle
SO GUYS.

WHY ARE YOU SO HAPPY?

PERHAPS SHE THOUGHT ABOUT HAPPY CLOWNS SINGING THAT THEY'RE HAPPY WHILE SETTING PEOPLE ON FIRE?

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Concordius
Regulust
Concordius
Regulust
Concordius

Are you sure? Because I don't want to take something that is hard to get away from anyone.
I have 2 of them.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16940 16941 16942 16943 16944 16945 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games