Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡ || The White Flash Districts [Streets][+] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:20 pm
User Image

'Ting ting!' Rang out Glass Boy's bike as he rode it down the street as fast as he could through the crowd of people "Excuse me everyone! Glass Boy is here to save the day!" The young man called out as he drifted to a stop in front of a burning building. "Get back everyone!" The boy called out as he walked toward the building, holding his arms out to the side to prevent people from going toward the building. "Glass Boy is here to save the day!" Glass Boy placed his fists on his waist in the most heroic form possible. There was an audible groan from the crowd mixed with a few "Go home kid!" and other taunts.

"Hmph, be that way." The kid turned on his heels and went straight into the building. Some gratitude would have been nice for the Arashigakure's newest super hero. "Hello is anyone out there?!" The boy called out to the building as he walked through it. He would continuously repeat it while he held his hands in a cup over his mouth. After sometime a voice called out to him crying for help. "Don't worry miss! Glass Boy is on his way!" The boy smiled, it would be the first person he'd ever saved. Glass boy ran down the hall, asking for the woman to keep calling out until he found her. "Don't worry ma'am! I'm here to save the day!" Glass Boy reached down to a pillar that had pinned the woman down and effortlessly lifted the beam. "With my super strength!" The boy giggled before picking the woman up and placing her over his shoulder, running out of the building with the first of many people trapped within the building.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 0,400 / 0,400 x x◆¦ STAMINAx 0,400 / 0,400 xx
                ◆¦ Taijutsu/Taijutsux ◆¦ D RANK x◆¦ Hari x ◆¦ Wandererx
                ◆¦ RYOx 0,000x ◆¦ EXPx 00,000
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 2
                  ● Agility ► 1
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

ghostfinch

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      • Raw from the events of the past week, Takao was begging for a distraction as he walked through the streets. He expected he wouldn't see any APD officers, as they were still being cleaned out in the fallout of the corruption. Takao had been avoiding the residential districts because he feared seeing Kaito's mother, but Chomei had goaded him into patrolling the village while the police force rebuilt.

For good reason, it seemed.

He was quick to race to the burning building just in time to see some guy walking out with a woman over his shoulder. "How many are left inside?" He didn't wait for an answer from the kid, forming a hand seal to create a sensory shockwave that informed him that there were six more people. Takao didn't have access to any suiton, and his only fuuton that could suffocate the flames would suffocate the people inside, too. "There are three people on the top floor and three on the second - come on, don't stand around to gloat!" The critique was unearned, but Takao was more concerned with getting the people out safely.

Brooy
                                        boring mourning takao doesn't gloat like he used to smh my head

ghostfinch

Seeker

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:02 pm
User Image

"Hey this is my rescue dude! Get out of here!" Glass Boy yelled at the man who was scolding him for some reason. Glass Boy formed a handseal that created a glass plate below him. "I got the ones on top." The boy wonder said to two glass clones that began to crawl out of the glass pane. They would then run directly into the building while Glass Boy ascended on his Glass pane to the top floor. He would run through the nearest glass window and begin searching for the other survivors. When he would find one he would bring them back to the glass pane that now hovered outside the building. Once all of the civilians on the top were gathered, Glass Boy would once again lower the pane to the ground with him on board.

At the same time Glass Boy's Clones would be running between the second and first floor bringing people to safety.

User Image

◆¦ Taijutsu/Taijutsux ◆¦ D RANK x◆¦ Hari x ◆¦ Arashigakurex
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 2
                  ● Agility ► 1
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

ghostfinch

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:14 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      • Takao's breath caught as Glass Boy insisted this was his rescue before running off to go take care of civilians. Something about the boy's expression - what was visible - struck a chord with Takao. He remembered being that dedicated to his mission without any bitterness or resentment, that light and determination in the kid's movements that screamed 'I have a little bit of I can save the world in me.' It froze Takao's movements until he saw the kid disappear into the building. Then, he came back to himself. He raced in, making shadow clones of his own so he could handle the two kids and the father on the bottom floor.

He wiped an arm on his forehead from the heat. He made a hand seal to generate a suffocating vacuum of air around the building, snuffing out the flames quickly. The part of Takao that had been forced into the role of a soldier time and time again wanted to criticize the boy for treating things like a game, but Takao silenced it easily enough. He instead clapped a hand on his shoulder. "You did good, kid." He smiled genuinely before turning to the people they had both rescued. After some questions and a little iryojutsu, he left them to their own devices.

"So, what's your deal?"

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:01 pm
User Image

"You're welcome ma'am." Glass Boy said to one of the civilians he had saved from the raging fire. It seemed this other man had a way of suffocating the fire. Glass Boy had to learn how to do that, it seemed like a very helpful super technique to have. The boy's eyes changed direction as he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Oh it's you again... I suppose you did a good job too." What could this man possibly want from him. Glass Boy simply arrived when people were in need and helped them, there usually wasn't much back and forth.

"Well, I'm Glass Boy! Arashigakure's Greatest Defender! All you have to do is call my name and I'll be there!" Glass Boy put his hands on his waist into a superhero pose once more. It wasn't often he got this much attention honestly. Perhaps this was the day he made his break through to being a true superhero! No way he could give up a shot like that. Glass Boy looked up at Takao directly in the eyes. "I'll always save the day!" Glass Boy smiled a cocky smile. The boy was proud of himself. No one could convince him he wasn't a superhero. "Now who are you?"

User Image

xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 2
                  ● Speed ► 2
                  ● Agility ► 1
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used

ghostfinch

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      • Takao would have snickered at the boy's introduction at any other time, but the sharp edges of Takao's personality were softened from his mourning period. "You're so dedicated," Takao mused as he looked the boy up and down. Yes, the kid certainly had promise with all that drive, but he didn't know what the kid was capable of quite yet.

"I'm Takao Yamamoto, Jonin of Arashigakure and Host to the Seven-Tailed Demon, Chomei." He jabbed a thumb at his chest, feeling good about his introduction. "I was the agent behind the recent corruption of the - uh, nevermind. Lady Miyuki is going to have an announcement about that stuff when she returns from the Citadel." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, no longer feeling like an epic super spy or anything of the sort since he almost blurted out a big secret.

He did want to stick around the kid, though. The pure heartedness of him was something the APD had been sorely lacking, and he needed to be able to protect this kid since he failed to protect Kaito. He needed everyone to be strong, so they wouldn't be lost to such bitter causes. "So, why don't you show me what you're made of?"

Brooy

ghostfinch

Seeker

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:15 pm
User Image

"That's too long of a name for any sort of superhero. I forgot all of it already." Glass Boy said rather bluntly, looking up at the tall man. The boy was a little confused about the corruption Takao had spoke of, but he didn't really spend that much time thinking on it. Instead he was thinking of a good superhero name for this guy. "Well, I don't normally fight fans, but I guess I will for you since you helped save those people."

"But be prepared, I don't hold back." The boy immediately took a horse pose position. In his brain he unlocked The First Gate of Opening, then he would unlock The Second Gate of healing, and finally he would unlock the Third Gate of Life. Glass boy's skin turned a bright red, though not very visible due to his outfit. Only his face and a green aura of spiraling chakra at his feet betrayed his change. Then the boy would suddenly vanish from Takao's sight only to reappear directly under him. Glass Boy would use his hands to propel himself forward to deliver a kick into Takao's Chin. If Glass Boy managed to land his technique, Takao would be propelled into the air. At that Glass Boy would disappear once again and appear in Takao's shadow, her arms wrapping around him. With him grappled, Glass Boy would begin to spin the two of them into a spiral toward the ground.

User Image

◆¦ RYOx 0,000x ◆¦ EXPx 00,400
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 10
                  ● Speed ► 10
                  ● Agility ► 10
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used
                  ● Front Lotus | Rank B | Complex (Boosted to S+ rank for Speed, Agility, Str)
                  The user vanishes from sight while standing before their target up to thirty feet away. They then appear directly below the target, supporting their weight with their hands as they deliver a kick to the opponent's torso or chin. This singular strike carries the force to fracture bone while throwing them thirty feet into the air. If this first strike is unevaded, the remainder of the technique is guaranteed to hit. The user vanishes once again, appearing above the opponent and gripping them in a bear hug, rotating rapidly causing the pair to look like a twister as they descend. At the last moment, the user releases the target as they collide with the ground, allowing the user to land without harming themselves. The user must be within the first gate minimum to use this technique.

● Opened 3 gates

ghostfinch

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      • Takao had never had someone enter an impromptu spar by giving 110%. He was, as a result, completely unprepared for Glass Boy's intense speed. In a moment, Takao was thrown into the air, groaning at the sensation as he got his senses about him. Glass Boy wrapped his arms around Takao and dove him into the dirt. Takao channeled chakra to his whole body upon impact, allowing himself to meld into the ground and travel underneath undetectably. From the earth, he used a jutsu to make the ground uneven to nauseate Glass Boy. Then, he emerged from the earth himself, channeling chakra to his hands and placing them over his face, healing the bone and ache there. "Gods be damned, kid, don't let anyone ever accuse you of doing something by halves."

He took a vague stance once he was satisfied with his own healing jutsu. "Now that I let you get a free shot, show me what else you can do." His smirk was plastered back on his face, eager for some hand to hand with someone he was pretty sure would be his protege.

Brooy
                                        used:
                                        1. ▰ Earth Military Movement Technique [ Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu ] | Rank E
                                        2. ▰ Pulsating Earth [ Chikyuu no Myakuhaku ] | Rank B
                                        The user places their hand upon the ground and send strange pulses of chakra into the earth within forty feet of the user in all directions. Those in contact with the effected earth are unable to mold chakra without paying an additional rank per technique for the next two posts. Should contact with the earth continue, they find themselves losing consciousness and stay out for up to three posts without assistance.
                                        3. ▰ Healing Hands Technique: Major [ Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto ] | Rank A

ghostfinch

Seeker

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You think we'll have another banger of a show next week like we did today?" Natsumi asked her friend and fellow drummer, taking a sip of the boba tea she held in her hand. The two were just leaving lunch with the band after playing for a small crowd at a local club. Much to Natsumi's surprise, the show went better than expected. Huge crowd, good vibes, and awesome music. What more could she have asked for? "Eh, who knows." Sora replied, cool and casual as ever. He shrugged his shoulders, "I guess that depends on if you and Akane can come up with another banger of a song, yea?" Natsumi took another long sip of her drink in contemplation. "I'm pretty sure we could. We're going to get together tomorrow and-"

"What the hell is going on there!?" Sora directed Natsumi's attention to a building scarred by the scorch marks of flames and two individuals in front of it. Whatever happened inside the building appeared to be taken care of - much to Natsumi's relief - however, the two individuals standing outside of it raised even more questions. She thought to approach to inquire about the happenings in the area, but before she could take a step forward in an attempt to approach, the two immediately starting duking it out in the middle of the street!

"Sora. Get out of here." She spun in place, replacing the beanie, overalls, and sneakers she was wearing with a futuristic catsuit of sorts. After discovering her ability to move at incredible speeds, she learned quickly that normal clothing either slowed her down, or flew right off of her in the event she should have to "make a blitz". She didn't want anymore embarrassing memories while trying to do good for this place. Still, there was the issue that Natsumi was still not completely confident nor comfortable with her abilities, and despite that nagging the back of her mind, she couldn't help but make a stand if there was trouble ahead. "You gonna be alright?" Sora asked, only for Natsumi to respond by giving him smile. She was going to be fine; she just didn't want anything happening to one of her closest friends.

Time to blitz! Natsumi made her way to one of the buildings nearby, spectating the battle from a few yards away. Was this some kind of brawl? A fight between good and evil? She couldn't exactly tell who was who in this scenario. Just some kid dressed in an outfit and that typical hot guy you'd find at a bar, or something. If there was one thing she could gather from the spectacle, it was that the fight appeared to be leaning in the kid's favor. He was really strong, and fast. She wondered about how the hot guy might react, if at all. Surely he was hiding something up his sleeve. This entire scenario felt like something out of an action movie. It was exciting and a little intimidating at the same time, leaving her standing in place to watch each of them in awe. Wow. Look at'em go! Not once did she think she might be out of her league here.

ghostfinch

Brooy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:01 pm
User Image

At Takao disappearing into the dirt, Glass Boy formed a single handseal and disappeared, reappearing back where he had started. [ Shunshin | D Rank ] Fortunately, this meant he narrowly avoided Takao's attack. 'So he has Earth techniques. Need to watch out for that next time I get close.' The boy thought to himself as he looked around, waiting for Takao to appear or perhaps come from below him. Eventually the man appeared. "I told you I don't hold back." Glass Boy replied as it seemed the man healed himself. It wasn't going to be a fight by any means.

"Heh. Free shot you say. Well take this." The Boy wonder moved as fast as he could, almost a blur for most people. Once the boy was within range of Takao, Glass Boy began radiating an aura of fear from himself. Something he would use to activate a genjutsu on Takao. [ Battle Field Presence + Journey into Black Darkness | C Rank Genjutsu ] Suddenly the man would find he would be enveloped completely and utterly by darkness, unable to see where Glass Boy was coming from. Glass Boy swung his leg up as he finished running, using his momentum to swing his leg harder. The boy aimed for Takao's side to send him flying away. [ Origin Kick | B Rank (Boosted to S rank for speed, agility, str) ] Glass Boy wasn't holding back. He knew who he was up against and he knew it could be his chance to prove himself. Afterall, the guy said he was the host of the seven tails. If Glass Boy could defeat him, well then people would have to take him more seriously from now on. "You just better not hold back either!" The boy yelled as he attempted to connect his leg with Takao's side.

User Image

xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 10
                  ● Speed ► 10
                  ● Agility ► 10
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used
                  ● Journey into Black Darkness Technique [ Kokuangyou no Jutsu ]
                  ▰Rank: C
                  ▰Primary Sense: Sight
                  ▰Additional Senses: None
                  ▰Base Duration: 4 Posts
                  ▰Upkeep: 10 Chakra
                  ▰Trigger: Eye Contact
                  ▰Source: Visual Hallucination
                  ▰Status Effect: None
                  ▰Description: Journey in Black Darkness is a Genjutsu technique which causes the Shinobi's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness when eye contact is made. While in the black void, the Shinobi will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

● Origin Kick | Rank X | Simple
                  The user delivers a kick to their side, delivering a powerful blow to the target. When this technique is used in combination with another kicking technique, the user is able to chain a third kicking technique to it for no additional activation at the rank of this technique.

ghostfinch

Sleepy Senpai

Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      • Takao was caught off-guard by Glass Boy's onslaught of darkness. It wasn't miasma, but Takao was also really good about blinding and jamming jutsu, and this didn't feel like either of those. Still, he couldn't hesitate in thinking things through; he had to protect himself. He shot his hands outwards, generating a fuuton vacuum to inhibit movement of Glass Boy if the kid came close to him [ Vacuum Great Sphere [ Shinkuu Taigyoku ] | Rank S ]. The lack of oxygen didn't move the darkness, which clued Takao in to the fact that this had to be illusory. He made the hand seal to release it, blinking rapidly as the street suddenly came back into view.

"Okay, then. You're a well-rounded fighter. I don't think you want me to stop holding back, though." He smirked with confidence as his vacuum sphere jutsu ended around himself. Chomei chittered something to Takao internally, making him turn his head to a nearby building. "Hey! Chomei said you can join in, if you want! I want to see how Glass Boy fights alongside an ally. Fighting solo is one thing," he said as he turned his attention back to the young hero, "but teamwork is a whole different ballgame."

Brooy
                                        used:
                                        1. ▰ Vacuum Great Sphere [ Shinkuu Taigyoku ] | Rank S [you don't have to defend against this, just end your taijutsu action]
                                        The user inhales deeply and expels one large, penetrating wind bullet that is fifty feet in diameter. The bullet has the power to blow through several buildings before dispersing. This vacuum effect is powerful and if physical contact is made with the technique the target will suffer an extreme loss of breath interrupting any potential attacks before collision applies. Because of this vacuum effect the jutsu lacks it's ordinary weakness to the fire element.
                                        2. Kai | Genjutsu Release | C
                                        3. guhhhhhh let's say chomei cast one of his sensory jutsu lowkey so i could recognize our spectator. cuz plot. or something.

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was starting to get serious now; Natsumi couldn't believe what she was seeing! The hot guy's challenger moved at speeds that even she couldn't keep up with. She was equally impressed and terrified, that someone who appeared to be around her age, could possess such awesome physical power. He was really giving his opponent everything that he had! Even this didn't seem to phase the tatted-up fellow very much, who, throughout most of the encounter she had witnessed, remained cool and calm as ever. Did they really have an answer to this powerhouse, or was he just putting up a big front?

What she didn't expect, was the guy to turn his attention in her direction, insisting that she join in. "H-huh?" Her face went pale, body standing rigid as a board. How did he know that she was here? "Me...?" She whispered, looking around just in case he was talking to someone else. There clearly had to be a mistake here. And who was Chomei? How did they know that she was watching them from the sidelines. Glass Boy was doing incredibly well on his own, and so Natsumi hesitated initially. She'd just end up getting in his way, for sure. They didn't know what she was capable of (and neither did she, really), but she was certain that she wouldn't be able to keep up with either of them. Definitely not Glass Boy.

No! Natsumi shook the negative thoughts from her head. She needed to believe in herself more if she were to ever become a competent defender for the defenseless. Don't take it so seriously, just relax. She took in a deep breath, adjusting the bunny ears atop of her head confidently, "Okay. Here I come!" Time to blitz! She started running over in their general direction, but noticed that the super speed that she experienced during the attack on her and Akane a few nights ago, didn't happen this time around. "O-okay..." She spoke with a little uncertainty this time as she approached the two with a puzzled look. Was it broken? Why couldn't she blitz?

"I'll back you up as best as I can, Glass Boy!" Natsumi had to forget about it for now, and keep up a brave face. Her hands joined together to create a single doppleganger at her side [ Lightning Clone | Rank E ], from her position ten feet behind Takao in order to make him choose a target to focus on. Glass Boy was most certainly a threat, yet Bunny Blitz's potential was unknown. Natsumi was banking on the fact that since she was new challenger in this combat scenario, that she'd be the target of Takao's attention; the light that now illuminated brightly from her body hindering his sight [ Flickering Light | Rank E ]. While minor, it had the potential of creating an opening for Glass Boy that might allow an attack to get through Takao's clever defensive responses.

Techniques Used
      tab Lightning Clone [ Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank E :: Forming the required hand signs, the user forms a clone of themselves composed of lightning chakra. This clone remains active up to three posts and is destroyed by technique of it's rank and potency or higher. Upon destruction, the clone releases a bolt of lighting that targets the person who destroyed it, reaching ten feet maximally. This causes tier one paralysis on the point of contact's limb. [ 95 / 100 Chakra ]
      tab Flickering Light [ Touei no Jutsu ] | Rank E :: The user manipulates their chakra within their body to cause their body to glow brightly, illuminating a ten foot area and causing tier one blindness to those looking directly at the user. This technique may be sustained for three posts. [ 90 / 100 Chakra ] (1/3 Post Duration)

ghostfinch

Brooy

Sleepy Senpai

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:45 pm
User Image

Glass Boy's leg stopped just short of nearly eviscerating it on Takao's sudden fuuton vacuum. 'Fuuton too huh. This guy sure has a lot of tricks up his sleeve.' Glass Boy thought to himself as he brought his leg back behind him to put himself into a more defensive position. "To hold back is to say that you don't respect your opponents strength." Glass Boy waited a moment as Takao turned his back toward Glass Boy to speak with someone that had been watching. The boy wasn't a sensor by any means, so he was a little caught of guard by the sudden interruption to fight.

The boy looked up to where Takao was fighting to find a pink haired girl. From what Glass Boy could tell, she wasn't very strong. That was just by the looks of her of course. Regardless of that, he would take the opportunity to show off that he could work on a team as well if he needed to. Not that he really enjoyed being on a team, he was more of a lone fighter in the night type of hero, but sometimes you had to get help with tough fights which was what Takao was turning out to be. The girl hesitated in joining the fight, but as soon as she joined the combat she was certainly quick to act. "We got this... whoever you are." Glass Boy replied to the girl. He would have to learn her name later, but for now the combat was back on. 'He has some sort of sensory ability as well, I have to figure out a way around that.'

The thought fleeted away as Natsumi used her chakra to create a flash of light. 'Perfect.' Glass Boy thought to himself as he created two Mirrors on either side of Takao. The first Mirror would be put behind him to absorb the sudden light. Then the two mirrors would both unleash the light onto Takao directly, enhancing the light dramatically. [ Hall of Mirrors | Rank B - Spiritual + Magnify | B Rank - Spiritual ] Once the light was enhanced by both Mirrors, they would shatter and leave broken glass surrounding Takao. The boy would use his incredible strength to jump as high as he could in the air before beginning to spiral into a vortex, coming down directly onto Takao. As Glass Boy spiraled toward Takao, another spiral broke off from him that seemed to go faster than Glass Boy. [ One Man Lotus | B Rank - Complex (Boosted to S Rank) + Projected Strike | B Rank - Complex (Boosted to S Rank) If Glass Boy's attack connected, Takao would be forced into a crater.

(Natsumi's is duplicated due to Magnify. One E Rank Version and a C Rank Version)

User Image

xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:

❖¦ Passives

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 10
                  ● Speed ► 10
                  ● Agility ► 10
                  ● Endurance ► 0

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used
                  ● Hall of Mirrors | Rank X
                  The Hari Clan's main weapon is their ability to create large glass structures on command. Through this ability, the Hari Clan have derived a method of protecting their ninja on the battlefield while simultaneously assaulting the enemy with their own attacks. Using the Hall of Mirrors, the Hari Clan member is able to create up to two [2] mirrors anywhere within a thirty foot [30ft] radius of themselves. These mirrors act as shields and can deflect any techniques in strength equal to the amount of chakra spent upon their creation. Once created, these Mirrors are stationary and last for five [5] posts or until shattered [this technique is shattered if it is hit by a technique that is equal to or greater than the power of the mirrors]. Although stationary, their angles may be changed at will for no cost or action. After their duration, the mirrors immediately shatter and necessitate being recreated.

● Magnify [ Kakudai ] | Rank X
                  This technique uses The Hall of Mirrors technique such that the Mirrors become Two-Way. People designated Allies by the user can see through the mirrors, and ninjutsu that they fire through the lenses are considered a rank stronger, so long as the mirror is at least equal to their own attack. In the case that it is lower, then a copy of that attack is created as well. This, however, immediately shatters the Mirror, and this can only augment up to two mirrors per post.

● One Man Lotus | Rank B | Complex
                  The user descends from the above the target, spinning rapidly as in the front lotus technique. As the fall they appear like a twister, devastating an opponent on contact, breaking bones with ease and forming a crater thirty feet in width upon landing. The user must be within the second gate minimum to use this technique.

● Projected Strike | Rank X | Complex
                  The user expels chakra from the front of their body, sending a chakra projection of themselves toward the opponent with a [1] point increase to speed per rank of the technique. This chakra projection can replicate a simple or complex technique of the user's up to it's own rank. The cost of this technique is taken from the user while requiring no additional activation. When used, the user is able to move untracked unless the opponent has access to sensory techniques or dojutsu to discern chakra.

ghostfinch

Sleepy Senpai

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      • Maybe Takao should have done an in-depth sensory check on the girl. She blinded him because she had the element of surprise and Glass Boy's mirrors to amplify the effect, making him flinch downwards to rub at his eyes with healing chakra-covered hands [ See | B ]. By the time Takao looked back up, blinking vision back to himself, he couldn't see Glass Boy. The kid got the drop on him, but Takao managed to leap backwards at the last second, transforming him into a terrified audience as he saw just how deep the crater was that Glass Boy created [ Body Flicker | E ].

"Okay, maybe you can handle more than I thought," Takao conceded. He made a hand seal, choosing a jutsu that would emit a loud sound wave for both of them to deal with [ Sound Wave Technique [ Onpa no Jutsu ] | Rank A ]. It wouldn't cause permanent damage to either of them, but it required a lot of strength to overcome. He hoped the two of them could collaborate on diffusing the chakra involved in his technique.

Brooy
                                        used:
                                        1. See | Rank B [ its an iryo but i'm not quoting that thang rn ]
                                        2. Body Flicker | D
                                        3. ▰ Sound Wave Technique [ Onpa no Jutsu ] | Rank A
                                        The user forms a hand sign, creating a mighty sound wave that travels up to fifty feet. This sound wave causes paralysis at stage three and deafness. Opponents stricken by the sound wave are subject to a concussive blast. This sound-wave is not deterred by physical barriers.

Sleepy Senpai

ghostfinch

Seeker

Sleepy Senpai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luckily for her, she was the focus of her opponent's attention allowing the light that illuminated her entire body to successfully blind him. She knew that she wasn't the strongest one here, but that small win boosted her confidence so, so much. Natusmi couldn't hold back her smile. Here she was, fighting alongside Glass Boy and actually being useful! "It's Blitz!" She called out to Glass Boy excitedly, an ecstatic giggle escaping her. What better time to share her hero name with another hero? They could share their real identities later, she figured. The clone she produced earlier move in on the target with the intentions of assisting Glass Boy in the fray! Now it was Glass Boy's chance to really shine.

And shine he did. Mirrors appeared, surrounding their target, further amplifying the light she was producing. Natsumi was awestruck by the display, surprised that someone who possessed such raw physical power had the ability to do such a thing. He's so... talented! The glass to amplify the light, reducing them to shards once he was blinded to limit their movement... it was absolutely genius! Glass Boy took to the skies with a mighty leap and descended upon their defenseless opponent like a spiraling bullet. Everything beyond that happened so quickly, Natsumi could only shield herself out of instinct when Glass Boy's impact into the ground caused it to shake violently beneath her feet and debris to fly outward.

Her arms uncrossed her body to take in the sight of the aftermath - a huge crater in the ground in front of her. She was sure that the hot guy was toast, until she heard him speak. "What in tar-" Before she could full exclaim her disbelief, a deafening sound suddenly flooded her ears causing her to scream. Her hands shot up to her ears, barely relieving her ear canals of the disrupting noise that now penetrated them. The sound was so strong, it reverberated throughout her entire body, forcing her to her knees. She quickly came to the realization shortly after that she was unable to move. What... is this? Natsumi was confused; scared even. How much power was this guy truly holding back? She felt helpless, looking up to Glass Boy to see how he was fairing in this predicament.

She could see her clone ahead of her, kneeling on the ground and cupping their ears. Eventually the sound became too overwhelming for the clone to handle, bursting into a flash of light. Oh no... First her speedy powers didn't activate, and now she was being bested by some soundwave. Natsumi was already feeling pretty embarrassed, only wishing she could have been more useful to Glass Boy than she already was. Hey! She tried to perk herself up mentally, she didn't enjoy feeling down. No one did, really. Super heroes never give up! That's right. If she wanted to be able to save the defenseless in their time of need, she'd have to keep going when the going got tough! Struggling to her feet [ Overcoming Tier Three Paralysis ], she formed a hand seal to produce several small needles of electricity and shot them in the hot guy's direction [ Lightning Release: Electric Shock Needles | E Rank ]. Hopefully they'd stop him from producing whatever sound he was making, or at least provide another opening for Glass Boy.

Once the needles were launched, her body collapsed to the ground, exhausted from fighting off the paralysis effect of the sound wave.

Techniques Used
      tab Overcoming Paralysis :: Expending stamina to overcome Tier 3 Paralysis in order to move for one turn. [ 60 / 100 Stamina ]
      tab Lightning Release: Electric Shock Needles [ Raiton: Kanden Haribari ] | Rank E :: The user creates up to five sparks of light surrounding their body that can be launched up to ten feet from their mid-air position. These sparks each transform into a standard sized Senbon. For each additional body rank of the user beyond D Rank, five additional needles may be summoned. Each needle requires an E Rank amount of resources to defend. [ 85 / 100 Chakra ]

ghostfinch

Brooy

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas