Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:01 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles softly and takes one of her hands in his."I have something for you honestly,been working on it for the summer I just got done with it."He says with a little shyness in his voice as he pulls out the bracelet he was working on earlier and ties it around her wrist."Your mother had to help me find the peaces,I think its some of my best work as of yet."He says the wood was smooth and had stones inlayed that matched her the carvings where that of some of her favert flowers and animals."As for what we where doing earlier are you sure I told you I dont want to hurt you."He says even though last time he was so close to her he could hear her heart beating.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PaganYanik

-Eri-

Eri let him tie on the bracelet and her eyes grew soft as she gazed at the wonderful gift he created for her,"Its so pretty....", she told him quietly to awed about the gift to barely hear his last comment,"Oh Zero", she smirked,"Your a worry wart sometimes look if you don't wanna do it, i'm totally fine with that just I thought it be fun to try to experiment or something", she patted his shoulder with a broad smile,"Come on then why dont we just test it out for funs sake but if you chicken out I wont make fun of ya", she teased,"I promise".

Leo

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles as she looked at the gift for her and then his eyes flickered slightly at her teasing words and he softly pulls her in his face an inch or so form hers."Experiment you say,sounds like fun after all we brake rules all the time."He says in a low whisper his smile getting wider as he then moves his head to her neck and his fangs once more grow slightly before he softly and carfully bites down on her neck holding her to him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:40 am

PaganYanik

-Eri-

Eri felt herself shudder with excitement as he grabbed her but she found his soft voice rather soothing as she aloud him to grab her and then bite into her neck at first she was caught off guard and gave a slight yelp but it turned into a rather calmed sigh as he began to drink she couldn't really described it other than initial contact was sharp but the process was very relaxing for herself and it made her feel weak which because she knew it was zero it wasn't a worry, he take care of her after wards. She managed a tranquil smile and gently stroked his hair while her other arm wrapped around him for support more than anything.

Leo

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:52 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero held onto Eir firmly yet softly and after a moment or two his fangs slowly pull out of her skin and he gently kisses where he had bitten making sure he didn't leave any blood on her neck,her blood was rich both in texture but also in power,he knew this would link the two of them for a few weeks but he would risk it,he didn't care if she found out how he really feels about her if it was not clear by how he treated her then she would find out though the link."I hope it didn't hurt to bad."He says softly as he keeps her in his arms as he slowly looks up at her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:14 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

PeachesDarkSide
ooc: man... You guys have been busy lol sex feinds , master x slaves , monster hickes lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Derrick raised a brow as Leo began to mock him in retaliation, Derrick slowly lowered his head before quickly lifting it skyward with a few hearty laughs "haha haha man... You look so button tight man..but it seems your just as much as a hot head as the rest of us huh?" he grinned giving his a hefty clap on the back "sorry for the ruff time man will get along fine I'm sure... I mean I can't guarantee I'll keep my nose clean but... I'll try my best" he shruged gesturing him to completely enter the dorm.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:05 am

PaganYanik

-Eri-

Eri nodded her head slowly,"Im fine...", she told him quietly looking up as she by this time had gripped him to keep from falling,"I didn't realize it made me feel so... weak but.. it was rather soothing at the same time", she managed a small smile,"I guess i'm just not use to it"', she told him,"Help me sit down?".

Leo turned toward his room mate and nodded slowly,"Very well but dont think I'll go easy on you all the time..", he turned to finish putting away his clothes and then after what seemed like a matter of minutes he finally lay down on the bed rubbing his forehead in trying to relax a moment he knew he had to go back out and check up on the school before the end of the day but he really just wanted a moment of rest.

Leo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:07 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero softly picks her up and carries her towards a bench and sits her down then he sits beside her."I don't thank any one can get use to it."He says softly brushing hair form her face."Honestly you are the first living being i have drunken form in over ten years."He says looking at her neck."Should i take you to your dorm so you can eat,it will restore your strangth faster."He says looking into her now tired eyes.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:16 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

Maeve

Turning on her side to look at the girl she take a minute to think about her response. She was warned what to say, and why would she want to put this girl in that guys cross hairs. Lady love where do I start. My day started out with amazing fornication and friendly flirting. Perfect start to my school year. Then I ended up running into trouble. She thinks again why the cute guys have to be so ugly on the inside. Then she laughs thinking of her true form powerful yes but also OLD HAG meets WALKING DEAD ugly! She laughs again and brings herself back to explaining the days event. The trouble with a capital T is this good looking guy that......Who am I kidding there are lots of atracive people at this school. She smiles at arhi and winks. Including You!! Anyways this guy was talking to this girl and the way he was speaking to her just felt wrong. So I watched. She ended up let him down and walking away, so I ran after her to introduce myself. That's when my day went from bad to worse. She pauses to look at Arhi and really think about how she is going to word the next part.. Ahh well it seems this girl has the potentual to ruin all my fun.......and a girl just want to have fun!! That was awkward!! she takes a breath and continues. That guy has some sick plan brewing and now I'm stuck I the middle of it.. Yay me... She then turns to her back and waits for Ahri's response.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:49 pm
PaganYanik

Pacwick

PeachesDarkSide

Ahri

Ahri mused over her explaining of the days events and once Maeve was finished she nodded in understanding,"I see you seem to have placed yourself in a rather un-favoring coincidence", she turned her shifting eyes onto the girl,"I fear you will just have to get rid of the girl in the calculation if you wish to proceed to have fun this year...", she sits up using her arm to prompt her up on her side,"Though as for the boy regardless of his evil intentions I think you can handle him just fine", she smirked,"After all its not that hard considering your exterior motives on how you address yourself", she looked her up in down with a small smile,"You have proved to me you have no shame in revealing yourself and male beings are so easily persuaded", she finally sat up yawning slightly,"Though I agree they can be rather aggravating and tiresome at best", her gaze softened,"You can still find a soft side in them for the most part in some category...".

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:51 pm

PaganYanik

Pacwick

-Eri-

Eri nodded her head slowly allowing him to carry her,"I want to go to yourrrsss", she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck,"I could just cuddle with you tonight I guess", she yawns,"It sounds nice", she looked up at him smiling as she asked,"I assume Kaname wont pitch a fit about it?", she grinned.

Leo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:27 pm
Guenivere ORion

Zero smiles at her and laughs softly." Oh I see will then lets get going I see no trouble with it."He says before he picks her back up and starts towards the boy's dorm and when she brought up Kaname he laughs softly."Oh he wont as long as nothing happens."He says laughing before he jumps landing on one of the schools roofs before he jumps again and he lands just outside the boys dorm and quickly runs though the halls till he finds his dorm and opens it and steps inside and he and Eri come face to face with Kaname who looks up form his bed and book and he grins."Man i didn't know girls can come into the boys dorms."He says as Zero lays Eri on his bed and looks at his brother."Shes a little weak so she will be here tonight."He says and Kaname nods."As you wish love birds I wont say a word."He says looking back down to his book.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

'

"Students traveling in frightening numbers all with far to much paperwork , why Lot, I think you are right!", She quipped with a warm smile as she slid in an out the crowd only to sidle into line behind her friend. Lunae shrugged carelessly before patting him on the shoulder from behind. "Well, you have the whole year too practice," she chirped a bit too happily. "See, you well be used to them in no time," She replied in the same tone as before . Lunae chuckled as they shuffled forward . " I am the golden princess , of course I am shoved at people.. I think it's a little different for you, don't you Lot?... Just give..."

She suddenly stopped only to blink confused as a girl walked up to her -to ask directions- and succeeded in not only many her wary with the odd feel of her and touches but curious. When the girl suddenly ran away , Lunae turn to Elliot with a flabbergasted expression on her face. "Is school always going to that.. Unique?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:50 am
GuenivereOrion

Pacwick

PaganYanik

Amaralysa

Maeve

Ahhh but you see Lady Love if it was only that easy!! My future is already tied with the humans...She turns back around to face Ahri again. Maeve takes a moment to look at the girl.. What is it about Ahri that makes me feel so comfortable. I have only just met her but I feel like I have known her my whole life. She takes a breath closes off her thoughts and dives into her story. Oh my dear how do I start. Pausing another minute and bites her lip. Lady Love I am already engaged to a human from the very wealthy family my family protects. Its my best option for a stable future. I agreed to it two years ago. Now I'm starting to think that I was to young to make that big of a life decision. Pausing again. Im contradicting myself and talking about this has started to make me want to cry...... ahhhh I hate crying!!!! Its a useless involuntary motion that makes your eye all baggy and your face wrinkly up like you have just sucked a very sour lemon. Becoming irritated with her self she talks a long breath and continues. So you see If I killed a human or if I do anything unsavory I believe my family would disown me for life and whatever life I have not matter the circumstances will be gone. Ehhhh I hate LAMO negative conversation, but you have given me an idea. I don't have to remove her permanently. I can however show up inconveniently as I already have done and remove her form the situations. Though I did pinky promise that bad boy I would not ruin his fun. She smiles really big at Arhi. You are right Arhi bad boys can be manipulated. With your help Lady Love no matter how bad they are no guy stands a chance. Becoming so happy she could pop and jumps up off her bed and plops on the bed beside Arhi and hugs her. I have a feeling this bad boy with not keep his pinky promise so why should I. She pulls away from Arhi to look at her face I have a feeling we are going to become the bestest of friends and don't worry about having to hide yourself with me. Your secrets are my secrets and mine are yours.  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:14 am
Amarlysa

Elliot Roger Vladmund

Elliot smiled at Lunae it seems they both had a lot of getting used to this fray of students and it would take them a long while,"Well I suppose we can go ahead and head toward the dorms..", he turned to the senior table and got his information and decidedly carried Lunae's for her,"I have yours and I don't mind one bit to carry it all for you to your dorm I don't think one would mind if a male chaperon of the sort is to help a princess after all", he looked up rather confused when the cute girl with ripped clothes approaches asking Lunae 'questions' and he stayed silent and observant but more than ever rather confused on the whole affair as herself once the girl left he turned toward her shrugging his shoulders,"I'm not sure perhaps this is a first day vibe?", he asked not even certain himself,"I wouldn't worry about it so much... these students are trained every year to interact with humans and they themselves are monsters so I'm assuming this is what modern humans act like...?", he wasn't sure his village had been secluded off well over 200 years almost and their resources are an abundance of livestock to feed off of... he never even seen blood pills or packets. He then added on,"I suppose its best we get moving though the longer we hang about the less likely we are going to finish the day".  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games