Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply The City of Marseille
Saints-Marguerite Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
Elementary School Teacher
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyhrra looked toward Mairi. Mairi, is something wrong? Pyhrra says this to Mairi, who was concerned.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:00 pm
Lucas' eyes narrowed, his own irises deepening in color to a crystalline indigo though he could feel, from this distance that these two... were like them... different from 'normal' people. I don't know. I have a really bad feeling, though... just like before I found my mother hurting Lucas... and before the boat sank, Mairi said softly, her body tense yet loose, her body language outwardly relaxed, yet at the same time ready to react. .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - Troubling Incident)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked toward Mairi. Mairi, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope Lucas will be okay. Pyhrra says this to Mairi

OOC: Sorry to hear about that troubling incident, mai.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:13 pm
Where's the elder Uzumaki?Lucas' eyes narrowed further at the odd question, though Mairi's blunt, sharp reply seemed almost cold. It also very much confused him. What's the modern expression? 'Sleeping with the fishes', I think? That would fit, considering I cracked him over the head with a fire extinguisher after he tried to take me by force... wasn't the first time, either... but it sure as hell was the last, Mairi snapped. Wait, what? Lucas muttered, very confused. Mairi snapped. .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - clean clothes

--------
Kairi
[color=#3f00ff][b][/b][/color][color=#bb84b3] [/color][color=black][I][/I][/color]

Mairi
[color=#000074][b] [/b][/color][color=slateblue] [/color][color=darkcyan][I][/I][/color]

(OOC - )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:28 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked toward Mairi. Mairi, why do you think that? I hope that Lucas will be okay. Pyhrra says this to Mairi

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:47 pm
Remember when I said I was... different? I can tell when people lie to me and I can tell when someone's hiding. I'd have noticed had my father.... escaped the boat... and he didn't, Mairi said with a slight edge of nervousness. Wait, what do you mean by 'taking you by force'? Lucas muttered, very confused. Might be better if you don't know Mairi said with a sad edge to her voice. Kairi frowned, concerned for Mairi as it was obviously a sensitive topic for the young woman. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(OOC - Obviously, Lucas is aware that their 'home life' wasn't enjoyable, but is unaware just how... abusive it was, specifically for Mairi. )
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked toward Mairi. Mairi, I see. Pyhrra says this to Mairi then looked at Kairi. Kairi, what's wrong?

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:19 pm
Um... what does it mean? 'Taken by force'? It doesn't sound.... good, Kairi said softly, concerned. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:21 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Kairi. Kairi, its not a good thing & I think it may be better if you don't know.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:43 pm
He tried to keep the bloodline pure, the nurse said in a low, cool voice that held a note of self-righteousness. You did not just say that, Mairi said in a dangerously calm tone, a pale bluish flame flaring around her fist as it clenched, feeling the itch in her fingertips as her nails lengthened and sharpened. Kairi blinked before frowning as her eyes dropped before she smelled the coppery scent as she noticed the odd bluish light flaring around Mairi's right hand, which to her seemed to be the girl's dominant hand. She too, found the idea disgusting of children with their parents in that way. Her gaze flickered to Pyrrha for a moment as she realized what she had meant. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, I'm sorry. Pyhrra apologized to Mairi as she said this.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:11 pm
You say he 'tried to keep the bloodline pure'... through abusing me... in the most intimate ways, Mairi's voice was trembling with barely restrained anger as she kept her head bowed, her bangs hiding her irises as their color deepened to a shade of indigo so dark, it was almost onyx. Yes, and the Uzumaki Clan is one of the few remaining in decent strength, the nurse said in a low, smug tone. Heh... then you don't know... about my mother. Her husband... my father... was her half brother. Her dirty little secret, Mairi said in a dangerously calm tone, spitting the last words in an acidic tone. Kairi noticed the bluish aura spreading up Mairi's arm and shoulder, though she flinched at the tone of voice Mairi used. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra looked at Mairi. Mairi, what's this so-called Uzumaki Clan & what's wrong? Pyhrra said this to Mairi as she saw her eye color. This didn't look good.

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:34 pm
It's an old family that dates back to the eighth century in Japan, though some members migrated to China and Korea. It was a family known for their physical and spiritual vitality, which tended to give them lifespans that were longer than many in that era... even some longer than modern era. I believe the longest, if records are to be believed, lived just under two and a half centuries, though I don't trust them, Mairi's voice was trembling as she forced her voice to remain even as she felt herself trembling with the urge to attack these two in extremely violent fashion. And you will retur..., the nurse started in a low, smug tone before Mairi's low voice cut her off. I'm not going anywhere... and you will leave us alone, Mairi said in a dangerously calm tone, spitting the last words in an acidic tone. Even if we can ensure that your brother heals faster? the nurse said in a sugary tone. Mairi's eyes narrowed, paling slightly to a dark amethyst, like the gemstone were in a dimly lit room, the nails of her left hand sharpening as they slowly extended to a quarter inch in length. Don't trust her Kairi said quickly. .

--------
Kairi

Mairi

(| OOC - |)
AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Pyrrha Ryder

Pyhrra backed away from Mairi's tone as she noticed the darkening of her eye color. Mairi, what are you doing? Pyhrra said this to Mairi then looked at Kairi. What's with Mairi, Kairi? Is something wrong? Pyhrra said this is in a very concerned & worried tone, this was definitely NOT Good! Goodbye, Lucas & Help! Pyhrra said this in a panicked tone, took Kairi's hand and ran away with her to the Lobby on the Second Floor in fear then sighed & in the process, abandoning Mairi. Okay, I don't think Mairi followed us, Kairi. Pyhrra said this in a frightened tone to Kairi, scared to whether or not Mairi did followed them if she were to burst.

TsukikuroiMai

The City of Marseille

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces