Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

"Yes, right over here." Revan said as he dragged the log closer and closer to the cave. "You are welcome to join me. It's a pretty large cave." Revan added as he disappeared into the darkness of the cave. Hand signs were made, finishing with a tiger seal. Revan's voice suddenly echoed a little in the cave. "Fire style, fireball Jutsu!" Revan said before blowing a fireball from his mouth lighting a nice, warm, fire at the center of the cave. The winter storm approached rapidly, but it couldn't do much against the fire of Revan's sudden hospitality. Revan's chakra network returned to it's silent state as the warm bonfire lit up the cave like a powerful light bulb. Following that, Revan pulled out two pallets made of warm fur which were used for sleeping, and placed them within a nice distance from the fire.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:08 am
Android E1

Jade followed him silently to the cave. It was indeed large, and dark until he made the fire. She sat down close to it then rummaged in her bag. She pulled out something wrapped up. She slowly unwrapped it to reveal a few rice balls. She handed one to him, "Here, take this as a thank you. I made it myself." she didn't look at him though but instead looked at the fire.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:26 am

Revan Okubo

Revan was handed a rice ball and smiled a little. He ate the riceball after thanking the girl. This girl isn't too bad. he thought to himself. He walked over to a large pile of logs and dragged two more back to the fire. As big as the storm was this fire should be kept going for a good duration. Revan sat down to enjoy the heat of the fire. He looked outside only to see that the storm was finally here. There was nothing to be seen besides the coldness of the raging blizzard, the environment outside had quickly lost visibility.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:35 am
Android E1

Jade ate one of the rice balls she made. She tucked away the others for later, who knows how long this storm was going to last. She glanced over at the guy while he go more logs. She wanted to be more use, just sitting here was a waste of time. She got up, walking over to the log pile. She grabbed some heavy pieces that weighed nothing to her and carried them over, setting them down next to the fire. She sat down again, looking at him, "My name is Jade." she somewhat owed him her name  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:57 am

Revan Okubo

"I'm Revan." Revan replied as he looked into her eyes, which were two cold pools of blue. He couldn't help but to be curious about this girl. "Those are good rice balls. You should open a business. These storms are very frequent." Revan said. He really liked the rice ball she made. It caught him off guard to see her contribute to the fire. But who knows how long the storm was going to last.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:19 am
Android E1

"Its not a big deal, my mother taught me a cook. She thought it would be a good idea to teach me things that would make a good wife instead of a good shinobi."she grabbed a small stick and just messed with the dirt. She looked at him, those bloodred eyes standing out, "Its nice to meet you, even though you wanted to kill me at first sight."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:55 am

Revan Okubo

"That wasn't necessarily my first thought, but ok. " Revan replied. "Nice to meet you too." he added as the fire provided heat keeping the both of them warm. The fire was going to last a while."It's safe to assume you are from the stone village?" he asked.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:04 am
Android E1

"Its not most peoples thought." she looked back into the fire, "It doesn't concern you but yes I am from that village." she took the stick to poke the fire, "Where are you from?" she was getting curious about him, that was bad  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:41 am

Revan Okubo

"I'm from the cloud village." Revan said as he watched her poke the fire. "I only visited the stone village a couple of times. Nice place for a vacation."
Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:49 am
Android E1

"I guess. I've never really been outside of the country except for the Chunin Exams, which were held in the Leaf Village." she looked to the outside of the cave, and took out a kunai. She got up slowly and crept towards the entrance. She threw the light weapon and ran outside after it. Moments later she arrived back in the cave, sneezed, and held up a dead rabbit, "Dinner."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:43 am

Revan Okubo

Revan smirked a little at Jade's catch. He picked up a couple of sticks so that the rabbit could be placed into the fire. "Nice catch" he said. "What did you think of the leaf village?"
Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:51 am
Android E1

Jade brought over the rabbit, placing it on the ground and looked in her bag, "It was nice, but I wouldn't stay there. Too many obnoxious people and it seems like they promote everyone. They are weak." she pulled out a few containers that contained spices. She skinned the rabbit, it was bloody work but she didn't mind. After that was done she rubbed the spices all over it and handed the rabbit to him, "Here, it should only take a half hour to cook." she took out a cloth and cleaned her hands in the snow outside  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Revan Okubo

"From what I saw of the leaf village, their strongest are either defectors or dead. I watched them put up a fight before I came here." Revan said as he tossed more sticks into the fire. He had forgotten about the huge ninja scythe he had resting on his back. "So the first ninja of your family huh? How does that feel?"
Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:07 pm
Android E1

"I feel like my every move and every decision I make is being judged, and not for the better. Makes me wonder why I even became a shinobi in the first place. It certainly wasn't because of my parents." She watched the rabbit cook on the fire, a stick skewered through it. She rolled her eyes, "I hate it sometimes." she never told anyone that before, but it seemed appropriate to say that  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Revan Okubo

"I'm sure that will change once you come home successful on your missions." Revan said. She seemed aggravated at the whole shinobi thing. How to change the subject? Perhaps to something more positive. "Ever had ramen at the leaf village?"
Rynn01

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games