Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 pm
fireshadow0908

Jighthigh

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: It's all good! Sorry if it seems like I'm taking a while. I just have a lot of work lately. :3 I I Wearing: Summer Days! I I Feeling: Thoughtful. I I Funds: $989.00.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Sarah blinked. Busy? "Not at all." She spoke, listening intently to her new customer's request. "Is there a preference in the muffin you'd like?" She glanced away for a few seconds to process the selection near them. If she had to pick one, it would most definitely be blueberry, but that was just her choice. She turned to grab a small coffee cup, slipping the cardboard holder around the bottom until it fit nicely in the center; snug. Tipping the paper cup back up onto the counter in front of him, she paused and nodded slowly. Co-worker, hm? Well, she supposed it'd be better to meet the person outside of work than in the workplace. Something else to associate him by instead of somewhere she had to be at least four days out of the week as a requirement. "It makes sense for me to attend to the others until I have enough free time to speak with you. After you let me know which muffin you'd like and whether you'd like regular or decaf coffee, I'll certainly come back to speak." This smile was different - warm and inviting. It wasn't normal for her to spit out that kind of warm attitude, but hey, it's better to act that way than cold and indifferent.

... Right?

Her gaze fell back over the female that walked into the store right after he did, wanting very much to attend to her as well. There was no reason to play favorites - nor make it seem as if she was ignoring anyone.

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image

💗נυทαvi αмiє נαмєs🌹

┏--------------------------------┓

Currency: $1100
Outfit: Regular Wear
Job: Bookworms
Currently At: Moonbucks Cafe
Currently With: By herself
Relationship Status: Single

┗--------------------------------┛

🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🎀.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.💮.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟

Feeling quite bored doing nothing at home and almost getting tired reading the same books over, though she didn't mind it, but she always knew what was going to happen from the beginning to the end, the young brunette female, decided to go out in the towns book store or the library to find something new to read. Before she could go to either place, the brunette decided to go to the cafe to have something nice and refreshing to drink and probably something to snack on for later. Upon arriving to the cafe, she slowly opened the door, almost ninja silent kind of like and walked in and lining up behind someone who's about to order. Before she could order, the brunette looked at the menu looking over what could be nice to refresh her. There was coffee in different sizes, espresso, cappuccino, and ice coffee. Coffee wasn't much for her taste buds and didn't like it much, though she would drink coffee sometimes, but only to wake her up when she was really sleepy and needed something to kick her up awake. Next she saw was, hot and cold tea, soda, and lemonade. Looking over that section of the menu, she decided she'll pick either hot or cold tea.

Now onto the next side of the menu, the snacks. There was cakes, muffins, cookies, and other snacks. All the snacks sounds nice to eat, but didn't much want much to eat. Looking through the list, she'll just pick whatever she might say that'll do alright for her. While she waits for the person in front of her to order, she moved her bag in front of her, grabbing her wallet and takes about almost five bucks to pay for her stuff. Though while she waits for the person in front of her to order their food and drink, she took out a book out from her bag, then placing her bag behind her, and opened it to a page she last left on and started to read, while waiting.

💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.💞.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟
🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.⚡.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
❦.∙: *∞* :∙.💖.∙: *∞* :∙.❦

Out.Of.Clouds: Hi x3

oOBookwormYumiOo

fireshadow0908

Jighthigh

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:53 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Jighthigh

JayyLee10

Nathan Pearce

User Image
Cashier at Moonbuck's Cafe

"Mistakes are almost always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°❅°

Nathan nodded a bit towards her response as he looked at the menu to remind himself what type of muffins they had. "Hmmmm well I'm unsure what's considered good here, since I'm new to the place. Blueberry muffins and banana nut muffins are my favorite though, although I'm torn on which I wanna get at the moment." The young man thought to himself. He didn't want something too sweet like a chocolate chip muffin especially since it was still morning. He liked the occasional sweet, although didn't have a huge sweet tooth. Blueberry and banana nut muffins had a slight sweet taste to them, but nothing too bad. His eyes drifted back to Sarah as he watched her get a small cup for the coffee. The grey eyed girl seemed nice, although he didn't really get a chance to meet her. He figured that was more his fault, since talking to someone at a job wasn't the best of times to talk, especially when things picked up. He was already here though, and figured he'd at least try. The red eyed teen nodded a bit in understanding as she explained she would attend to the other customers first. "Yea, I fully understand what you're talking about. It wouldn't be fair to your customers if you made them wait after all. I wouldn't want to cost you your job. As for the coffee, I'll have regular along please. The muffin I'm having a tough time choosing between banana nut and blueberry. I'll let you surprise me on which one you'll get, since I've never been here before. I'm sure I'll enjoy it either way." The light brown haired boy commented with a small warm smile. Nate felt a small cool breeze of air hit him again, causing him to look towards the door. He noticed a brunette girl probably around his age enter as she looked at the menu. As his eyes went back to Sarah, he noticed that Florence was writing something. That slightly sparked his interest as he wondered if the person was a writer of some kind, although he didn't say anything not wanting to disturb them. When he looked back at Serah, he smiled a bit towards the blond girl. "That'll be all, and I hope we'll have time to talk a bit. If not maybe we could meet up somewhere once you're off of work or something." Nate suggested with a small shrug as he excused himself in order to get out of the way of the other customers passing by the brunette that was reading a book. The red eyed teen took a place a little further off, although it was still on one of the stools as the counter.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; blue t-shirt, light brown cargo shorts, white/red sneakers tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; Sarah, Florence, and Junavi tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:
@JighthighIt's alright, my last post was shorter than I wanted for pretty much the same reason. ^^; @BookwormYumi: I agree! I finally had some down time to post this since I just moved back into college XD @JayyLee: Hello!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

⊢⁃⁃-------------------------------------------------------------------⊣

Florence looked over from his table to see how things were going it had seemed the other male with red eyes had finished talking with the cashier, or at least it seemed as though he had to Florence who hadn't really been paying attention to anything around him only his thoughts though he had noticed another customer come in who was female though that didn't bother Florence since he was mostly absorbed in his own little words though he was happy it was another female rather then a male since he had a dislike of men for numerous reason some related to his cross dressing and some not, new customer aside Florence decided he would remain at his table until he was truly ready to order his food.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Florence
Currently wearing: Outfit in picture
Current Theme:
Current Mood: Tired
Dating: Single
Friends: None

Ooc: Really not happy for putting out another post like this that does not give others anything to work with really and is a weak post itself, Just gotta cold right now and I'm super tired along with having a few posts waiting on me that I'm rushing through, I'll make the next post better to make up for it.

oOBookwormYumiOo

fireshadow0908

JayyLee10

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:10 am
fireshadow0908

Jighthigh

JayyLee10

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Don't beat up on yourself so much. :T It's a good post. And I should be pretty free now! Yesterday was my last day of work. I I Wearing: Summer Days! I I Feeling: Thoughtful. I I Funds: $989.00.

Cost her her job? She highly doubted someone like this could cost her her job. After all, since he wasn't working right now, he was a paying customer and should be treated as such. If anything, if he tried to distract her, he would most likely be written up on his end rather than hers. With a mental shrug, she kept one hand on the cup, the other reaching up to slide her bangs off to the side of her face. Regular coffee and a banana nut muffin. That's what she had already determined in her mind by the time he finished speaking. But... He had never been here before? That had peeked her interest. How had he not been here before but gotten hired? She turned her head to the coffee machine, tilting the spigot down. Instantly the cup began to fill, becoming hot and heavy in her hand. It was odd... To be offered to "go out" with someone not five minutes after she had met them. Really odd. Ah, well. Perhaps he was just friendly. With her reluctance and hesitation, she turned back to the boy and settled the hot banana nut muffin on top of a blue napkin, placing the coffee perfectly to the right. Hopefully he was right handed.

Swiveling back to the side, she turned to the next woman(?) in line with long red hair, giving a nod of welcome to the girl behind her. It was awfully busy for an afternoon. Then again, it was the weekend. If she was lucky, the girl behind her would be just as patient as she had been. "Can I help you?" She spoke softly, skipping the "miss" or "sir", and giving the red haired woman an analytic look.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:43 pm
User Image

💗נυทαvi αмiє נαмєs🌹

┏--------------------------------┓

Currency: $1100
Outfit: Regular Wear
Job: Bookworms
Currently At: Moonbucks Cafe
Currently With: By herself
Relationship Status: Single

┗--------------------------------┛

🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🎀.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.💮.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟

The brunette hair girl didn't pay much attention around her as she was having her head stuck in her book and didn't notice the person in front of her moving to a table. Did they already order their stuff already? Though whatever, that didn't much have to deal with her and what others were doing and worry about her stuff in life. While waiting to order her drink and possibly something to snack on, she decided to walk to a nearby table, so she wouldn't have to be much in the way if someone walks in and be standing at the doors waiting and reading.

Walking to a nearby table near the entrance of the cafe, Junavi noticed at the corner of her eye, the employee of the cafe, giving her a nod of welcome. Junavi didn't do much, but gave a small nod and smile back to the girl and sat down on the chair, and placing her bag on top of the table. Before the brunette could returned back to her book, she opened her bag slowly and grabbed a small notebook and pen out and started to write in it. She wasn't really writing anything important, but recording what she is planning to get in the cafe. The brunette was such a organized girl and always keep track in her savings and things she buys, not wanting to overspend her money for some useless stuff. In the notebook, all she wrote, was the date of today and then under the date, the place she was at and then the things she is about to order. After writing in her notebook, she closed the book and placed the pen on top of the book and returned it back into her bag and decided to continue reading her book again.

💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.💞.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟
🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.⚡.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
❦.∙: *∞* :∙.💖.∙: *∞* :∙.❦

Out.Of.Clouds: Ahhh bleeh bleeh post >,<

oOBookwormYumiOo

fireshadow0908

Jighthigh

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Jighthigh

Sensational Bard

10,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

Florence had taken of his black framed glasses and put them into the case he carried them into since he could bear to wear them for long periods of times part of the reason he was so quick to finish any outfits or singular pieces of clothes he was working on such as a shirt or skirt. It had seemed the Florence picked a good time to put away his things as it would be his turn to order now and knew what he would order along with his coffee to try and balance out foul taste of coffee or at least foul taste to him with the slice of cake after all he had caught a glimpse of it in the display case and it design despite be only a slice was quite cute and appeal to him due to his more feminine tastes, the design even caused Florence to blush slightly when he thought of tasting it sending him into a bit of a daydream as he waited for his turn to order.

Florence still caught up in his daydream jumped slightly having not noticed Sarah turning her attention to him until she ask if she could be of service "Yes sorry I would like a very small Coffee and a lice of cake please." Florence blushed slightly as he said cake thinking of eating it again.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Florence
Currently wearing: Outfit in picture
Current Theme:
Current Mood: Tired
Dating: Single
Friends: None

Ooc:

oOBookwormYumiOo

fireshadow0908

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:10 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

Jighthigh

JayyLee10

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan had pulled out his phone to make sure he didn't have any emails or messages that he had missed. He went through everything for a couple of second, before he put it away in his pocket. Nate saw Serah walking back towards him with his order, before she placed it in front of him. "Thank you." The young man commented with an honest tone as he gave a small smile and nod as well, before the girl went back to attend to the other customers. Nathan took his brown leather wallet out of his back pocket, and pulled out $7.25 to pay for the order as well as leave a tip for Serah. The red eyed teen set the money a little off to his left, before looking at the coffee. He picked it up instantly feeling the warmth enter his hand. It felt pretty refreshing to have warmth enter his hand again as he brought it close to his mouth, and lightly blew into it to cool it off a bit, so he wouldn't burn his tongue. The light brown haired boy took a light sip of the coffee, although pulled away with a light cringe on his face. He put the cup down feeling his taste bud burned a bit. "I should've waited for it to calm down a little more, and I could've prevented from burning my taste buds. It does taste pretty good though. Oh, I gotta remember to call my mom and sister to let them know I did arrive safely, and al that. I haven't had the time, since I was a bit busy unpacking" Nathan thought to himself with a light chuckle of slight embarrassment as he pulled the paper down from the sides of the muffin. He took a decent sized bite, ad smiled lightly at how well it tasted. Nate glanced at the other two customers, before he looked forward again to continue enjoying his little snack.

"In your darkess times is when you need to be strong even though it may be easier to give in."

Clothing;; blue t-shirt, light brown cargo shorts, white/red sneakers tab Mood;; Relaxed tab Company;; Sarah, Florence, and Junavi tab Funds;; $992.75

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:08 am
fireshadow0908

Jighthigh

JayyLee10

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Summer Days! I I Feeling: Thoughtful. I I Funds: $989.00.

Pausing, the blonde looked over the customer once again. When she took her sunglasses off, Sarah smiled. When she blushed, she swore it was a woman. But when she spoke... Her ideas were thrown off again. She felt puzzled. Just puzzled. How was she to find out if it was a boy or girl...? She blinked. Perhaps it was a man at some point. Disregarding the fact that she had just called someone an "it" mentally, she turned her attention appropriately to the exact piece of cake she was looking at. "Oh it's all right. There's no need to apologize." It was instinct by now for her to say that. If it wasn't on purpose, why apologize? She turned her heel back toward the stack of paper cups before returning to the redhead and tapping it onto the counter, slipping a cardboard sleeve over the bottom so it fit snugly. "Would you like regular or decaf?" She spoke, politely waiting for the decision to be made. If she didn't wait, she would turn away and might not hear them. The last thing she wanted to do was act as if she'd asked a question and completely and utterly ignored them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:03 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$1078.50 || Outside Wear || Relaxed || Bookworms: S.A || Moonbucks Cafe || Herself || Single

As the brunette left the library after checking out three books, she walked around Uptown Soleil for a while, seeing and wondering if there was anything she could do while she was there. Uptown Soleil mostly had fancy type restaurants and usually some basic places most places would have. A park, hospital, library, etc. whatever you can name to see around a neighborhood like that. Though as she was walking away from Uptown, she was able to made her to the shopping district. The girl wondered around the district, seeing if there was anything she would need here and while she was here, she decided to check out her workplace, looking if there was anything going around there. Not much to her surprise, there was a few people there and chatting or doing their work, the brunette just shrugged it off, and walked away from the windows of Bookworms and continued walking down the streets. She held her backpack straps closer to her as she walked through crowds of people and looked around where could she go. If she remembered correctly, she ate at the Shark's Head here at the district for dinner before the event, maybe she could go there again for some sushi, but didn't really felt the mood for sushi. Continuing her walk, she stopped at the cafe and looked inside, there wasn't much people around here since it was a cafe and usually is the most relaxing place to be at. The girl just stared at the entrance for a while and remembered the last time she went here. When she was here, the girl was gonna get something to eat or drink here, but then changed her mind in the last minute as the cashier was about to ask for what she wanted. Junavi stood there for a while at the cafe, thinking whether she should or shouldn't go inside, but since she didn't really have anything to do again, she sighed and shrugged her shoulders and walked in the cafe. Just like in the library earlier, she was hardly noticed by the people inside and walked to the counter as the cashier welcomed her. "Hi there! What would you like to order?", the cashier asked her. Junavi looked at the cashier a bit as it wasn't the same one that asked for her order, but then looked away up at the menu. As she was scanning the menu, she moved her backpack away from her back and to the front, taking out her wallet, then said her order. "Uhm.. Can I get a iced tea and... a cheesecake slice, please?", she said and received a simple nodded from the cashier, "That'll be.. four dollars and fifty cents please!" With that, Junavi took out a five dollar bill, handing it to the cashier, and got fifty cents back and her receipt and walked away from the counter to a nearby seat and waited for her order. Waiting for her order, the girl pulled her backpack in front of her again, putting back her wallet inside, and took out of the books she borrowed and started to read as she waited.

-Mini Tiny Time Skip- (Like about two to three minutes xD)

As Junavi read about twenty or so pages from her book, she looked up as the cashier grabbed her attention and handed her order. The girl got up from her seat, walking to the counter grabbing her order, and bowed her head a little and went back to her seat, returning to her book as she stirred her iced tea.

Out.Of.Character:
Poop!

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:48 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:34 am

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan walked into the cafe instantly feeling the warmer temperature inside the place. The color returned to his cheeks, which felt kind numb from their exposure to the cold. He had been working here for a decent amount of time now, so he had gotten used to how things worked around the place. His boss popped their head out from the office, before going back to what they were doing before after seeing it was just Nathan. The young man walked over to behind the counter, and took his coat off hanging it on a hook that was there for this sort of thing. He turned around to the start up the computer screen. As he waited for the system to boot up, Nate began walking around refilling the beans, syrup bottles, and whatever else was needed for the place to be able to attend to the customer. He had taken a rag to wipe down the counter, and tables making sure there was no trash or anything for those he would be servicing today. Wiping everything down was definitely the hardest for him. His dominant arm was his left, which was the one that had the injury on it. It was definitely sore to the point that anytime it moved too much he would definitely feel it. A part of him was slightly worried that it would open up again, but he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. The young man figured if it opens up again, he'd just work through it. The wound shouldn't bleed too profusely and figured he could just put on his jacket to hide the bandage from being exposed to everyone. The boy definitely didn't want to go home because of a stupid injury, especially since he missed enough work in his opinion already. Nate wasn't sure if he would be working alone today, or what. He wouldn't be surprised if he was going to be the only one today though. If things got hectic, then his boss would probably step in to help keep the flow of the place going nicely. Once he finished wiping everything, Nathan walked back over to the computer to set everything up, before he checked the register last. The red eyed cashier quickly counted the money in his head to make sure they had enough of pretty much every kind of bill there to be able to give customers their correct change. Nathan let out a small sigh as he took a seat in a chair that was behind the counter for those down times. "Hmmm well now all I got to do is wait. I usually do get here early enough to get everything set up, and with extra time before customers usually come in. If anything I got here a little earlier than what I usually do." Nathan thought to himself as he leaned back slightly waiting to hear the sound of the door opening to begin his day at work.

Clothing;; blue jeans, white t-shirt, green jacket (in picture), tennis shoes tab Mood;; Slightly annoyed, Feeling slightly ill tab Company;; tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image

::======>>RowanKeiStasey<<======::
          Soulmate; None Thoughts; What to getcolor=#4876FF]★ Mood; Shy and Confused

"Yea there's something that knowing and knowing something's what it's all about."

Rowan pulled into the parking lot of the shopping center, still unsure on what she really wanted. She knew she needed caffiene and someone had told her this was the best place, so she thought she'd give it a try. She parked her car near the the Moonback cafe and saw very few people outside. She chewed her lip wondering if the place was open. She shrugged as she exited her car. As she locked the door. She noticed people going in, so she smiled a little. She could smell the coffee from outside the door, which was amazing. SHe loved the smell of coffee and it always made her happy. Rowan entered as she looked around, there were a few people around chatting. It was a good setting and calming it seemed. She looked towards the cashier then towards the menu. She had no clue what was good there. She began to chew her lip, still unsure on what she should get. Sighing she walked over to the cashier and shyly spoke to him. "I've never been here before. What do you think is best to try?" Rowan looked at the cashier and bit her lip. She wasn't used to talking to people really. Her shyness was usually too much.
                                  enter

"A new kind of soldier looking for a lost soul."

Location; Moonback cafe With; No one really Ooc

fireshadow0908

Nibbs-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:44 pm
iLucky P A N D A

Nathan Pearce

User Image

Nathan had heard the door opening causing him to open his eyes, and stand up. He stood in front of the register seeing a small group of people that had come in. He immediately began taking down their order before he went to go get what they asked for. It wasn't too hard most was just regular coffee and a little snack to go with it. It was generally the same people that came in everyday, so he all but memorized what each individual liked to order. He kept a friendly smile on his face, since he never liked the idea of being in mood while at work. It wasn't professional at all to look angry, upset, or any other little thing that could deter a customer from the establishment. The young man just finished giving back a customer their change when the door opened again signaled by the little bell sound. His red eyes turned towards the entrance, and tilted his head lightly. It was a pale pinked haired girl that he had never seen at the cafe before. He noticed her looking at the menu debating what she wanted. It was normal to see someone debating on what they'd like to order. People sometimes wanted something different than what they normally ordered. When Rowan walked over to Nathan he gave the girl a friendly smile, while he mentally laughed a bit remembering himself in the same situation. "Ah, well first of all welcome to Moonbuck's Cafe. I'm Nathan, and I hope you enjoy what we have to offer. If you happen to be new to the city welcome to Soleil." The teenage worker introduced himself as he debated her question in his mind. Nathan turned around to look at the menu for a couple of seconds before turning back to the young woman. "Hmmm well it all depends on what you personally like. We have a small to large coffee depending on how much you usually drink. We do have an assorted flavors for cream such as French Vanilla. If you want something a bit stronger there's the espresso, naturally. We also have sweeter tasting ones such as cappuccino and mocha. If you're not into coffee then I'd recommend an iced tea. We have different flavors of tea such as raspberry, lemon, and peach to name a few. I personally would go with a small or medium coffee, since I've never had the stronger variants to be honest." Nathan explained with a small shrug. "If you want a little something to munch on then I'd recommend a muffin, since it's the morning. We have a good selection of those, plus coffee and muffins are pretty good together in my opinion." The young man finished with a light smile as he leaned on the counter a bit to give his legs a bit of a rest. "Did that help, or did I just make things more confusing for you?" Nathan questioned with a slight tilt of his head.

Clothing;; blue jeans, white t-shirt, green jacket (in picture), tennis shoes tab Mood;; tab Slightly annoyed, Feeling slightly ill Company;; tab Funds;; $991.75

»Out Of Character:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games