Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1314 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

At Sahar's concern about the bike, Benjamin hummed. "My awful past made me tolerate the cold. Well... almost all of the cold. Plus, I have brought my umbrella with me." He knew there was a certain limit as to how long he could keep up with the weather. He may be resistant to the cold, but he was no Superman. He would like to thank his abusive uncle for such hardship if he could put it frankly. When Lisa spoke about the temperature change, his expression remained nonchalant. "I still have some tissues just in case you may sneeze more later on."

By the time Sahar pulled out the reference books, the female had picked up one of them. Ben picked up the other title from the pile and turned the pages. He stared at the imagery of the plants that were sketched by a skillful artist. "I have to say that these images look impressive. I also researched about the fruit via the Internet back in my private library as soon as I arrive home from work. The findings are, unfortunately, still on my USB flash drive." When Lisa apologized for not contributing much, he gave her a polite wave, a sign that her apology was accepted. "Ah, it's fine, no need to worry too much."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: nonchalant; amazed
Company: Sahar and Lisa
Cash in Hand: $952.45
OOC:

SoujiAtsumi

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:37 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Awful past? That was just a joke, right? It certainly wasn't something he thought someone would just come out and say. Before he could ask Sahar's attention was brought back to Lisa as she gave her opinion on the weather. Joke or not they both seemed to be in good spirits, which helped lighten his mood as well. It was hard to stay upset when surrounded by good company!

“Not really, I had help before and some of it was found by chance.” He admitted with a sheepish laugh. “Some of my own theories are included in there as well as a few notes on the cherry blossom trees around here, you are free to ignore them but if you have any input I would be happy to hear it.” Since Sahar wouldn't be able to find the fruit on his own perhaps it was time to shift his attention to the cherry blossoms located uptown. He was still curious about how they managed to thrive in a tropical environment.

The half-djin perked up when Benjamin commented on the illustrations. “Are they not? Photographs would have been nice, however, there is a certain charm to field sketches. One of these, I can not remember which one, has a few plants from the island that seem interesting. Considering how risky the trek is I am not surprised that there is not a lot of information online; most people only think the fruit is a myth as well so that probably does not help...” It was good to hear the blond had found some information though. Sahar had gone straight to the library for his research, he hadn't even considered looking online.

When Lisa apologized he waved away her apology with a smile. “There is no need to apologize! I do not expect anything in return for this and I understand how tricky it can be to come across information on the fruit. Theorizing with you is help enough.” It would be a shame for his research to go to waste, hopefully his three acquittances had more use for it than him.

>>>>> I have: $465.25 // I love: no one // I am: happy, energized. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ll Neo ll

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Happy. ⟡ Company: Benjamin and Sahar ⟡ Location: Library

Lisa was quite drawn to the art work as well, she was an art enthusiast so why not? She looked back at the two when they spoke of Benjamin's arrival, wondering what he meant about an awful past. Surely enough, she didn't find it appropriate for her to ask him after just knowing him for a day or so but she kindly refused the offer of tissues he mentioned.
"Oh no thank you, I'll be fine. Thank yo for the offer." she smiled politely.

Lisa took a minute to go through the notes he offered as well, her eyes scanning through the material quickly as a smile curled upon her lips before looking back at him. "No no, the notes on the cherry blossom trees might also help understand the flora back in the island too, you know, how they adapt to a very different environment and such?" she started off as she glanced back into the notes.

Lisa smiled at the two, nodding a little as the two excused her inability to help out at this point, although, she wasn't going to let all this information to go in vain. The sketches were detailed enough for her project at hand, "I only wished there were sketches of the fruit as well, but I'm not complaining, I'm really happy with everything I've received..." she chuckled lightly, "I have a lot of homework over my head now, browse for more information and work with the idea that's brewing in my head.." she said pretty much to herself and even flipped through the rough doodles on her notebook so she could pen it down.

Twirling her pen in her grip, she glanced up at the two men and tapped the tip on the notebook as she pondered over what she was about to bring up. "I'm sorry if we've gone over this before, but did you guys have a specific something that drew your interest in the island and fruit?" she asked, addressing the two.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: Le profile is back~!

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Benjamin sighed when his offer of tissues was declined, but he knew she could handle the situation just fine. At the mention of cherry blossoms, he sighed. "I actually haven't seen them personally yet at first glance, though I have surveyed their presence in the books that I have read. So surreal and amazing." He may go to Japan if he would still have the chance, but it would depend on the right time. He had to settle down once the hectic schedule had been resolved.

At Sahar's commentary about the sketches, he smiled. "In fact, my boyfriend knows how to draw, though it's mainly for his fashion designs. And I agree that the journey there was a dangerous one. In fact, it took me hours to scour what I could find through online sources and it's not easy. More evidence may be needed to see if the legend is real aside from the account that you have mentioned not long ago, and it would take months or even years." Indeed, it was no joke to do scientific research and not all people would believe in such findings.

When Lisa asked about the specific interest, he hummed, tone now serious. "It all started with the New Year's Eve, with an article about someone handing over the fruit, or an imitation of it actually, to unsuspecting clients. I have to say that it didn't go too well, and I have to know more about the culprit responsible for the mess." He then thought about Aiden and Kira whom he hadn't reunited for a long while now.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: bummed -> happy -> serious
OOC:

SoujiAtsumi

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:49 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Lisa was a wonderful person to theorize with, namely because she had similar ideas to him. "I wondered the same thing. If the forest and orchard have some sort of spell cast on them it is possible that the cherry trees do too." Considering he worked right across from a line of cherry blossoms one would think he'd have looked into them more by now, but alas, it usually slipped Sahar's mind after work. "If you would like to see them, Benjamin, they are scattered throughout the upper shopping district. The restaurant I work at has a wonder view of them." It would be nice to see someone else he knew around when he worked, plus they could always use more customers.

Plus his boyfriend would probably like it. "Even if he only usually draws fashion, I am sure he would be able to draw some depictions of the fruit if you go searching for it. The man I interviewed said it took them three days to find the orchard..." Though, there was no telling if it would take longer for other couples. It would be amazing to at least get a look at the real fruit.

"I do not think you asked about it before." Sahar hummed, looking to Benjamin to start. He tensed at the mention of the New Year's Eve event. "That is where I found the couple I met actually. It was really hectic, but I did not see the man who was behind it all..." He didn't want to meet him either actually, not after what he had done.

"Well, as for me, my father taught me about all kinds of fauna that have magical properties. He told me a rumor he heard about the fruit when I was younger. I have wanted to travel the world for a while to research plants and the fruit of Mykronos island came to mind; I decided to start with it since the weather here is not too different from back home. I should have considered arriving in the summer, though..." He admitted with a small laugh. Sahar couldn't say he didn't like the town, it was a nice place to live and most people were friendly. "What about you Lisa?"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:17 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Happy, interested, curious. ⟡ Company: Benjamin and Sahar ⟡ Location: Library.

Lisa smiled when Sahar thought of the same thing as her, he seemed to add up to it by mentioning a spell made her nod in agreement. "Possibly, it would be nice to find out though.." she smiled. Her attention shifted Benjamin as he spoke about the cherry blossoms and then back to Sahar as he mentioned there being a great view by where he worked. That seemed nice, relaxing and having a decent view of lovely cherryblossoms to appeal to the eye. "Sounds like a great place to work at... Besides the tassel of customers.." she stated with a smile.

The brunette wasn't surprised to hear that Benjamin's boyfriend could draw, although she was always interested and curious about another person's art. She looked back at Sahar as he mentioned him being able to draw a depiction of the fruit, making her nod a little. "Yeah, he can draw it from the perspective he understands from all the description he finds... You should suggest him to do so if you ever wanted.." she smiled before adding, "I would like to see his art some time, even if it is in a design form or an outfit some day, take it as my crazy artist side.." she chuckled lightly to the last part.

Listening to the two mention the event and what had happened which made her look a little concern from their serious looks. She wasn't happy about what happened although, she didn't really know much about the event since she had just recently moved in. Sighing as she shook her head, thinking of what could have been going through the person's mind who went out with such a prank. "I'm sorry to hear, I wasn't aware of such a thing happening..until recently.." she said in a sigh.

"Really? That's really interesting! I hope you have a lot of success on your research.." she smiled to Sahar before the question was directed to her next, making her rub her chin lightly as she spoke, "Well, I've been looking for some inspiration for my art and I thought about the fruit once I moved here, I thought it would be a good idea considering how popular the fruit is yet how little information there is out there with regards to it." she said with a slight smile.
⟡ o. o. c:

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:14 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

When the half-djinn mentioned about such trees existing at that place, he was pleased. "Ah, thanks for letting me know. And may I know your workplace, Sahar? Perhaps I shall pay the restaurant a visit during my next day off." Knowing that the bookstore had flourished a bit with him being part of the team, it was a good progress so far. But still, he had to know who would be the new manager since the predecessor had decided to resign due to personal matters.

He then smiled when the two mentioned about Yosuke's fashion drawings with respect alongside the depictions of the main topic for their meeting in the library. But still, the water mage wished that he could see more of the designs, considering that it had been a long time since they last talked. When Lisa asked about seeing more of those designs, he frowned slightly. "Unfortunately, he's currently busy with his dream. But I know that it'll be worth the wait." Of course, it was to conceal the possibility that he may not be able to reunite with him again. Deep inside, it pained him, but he had to hide the gnawing feeling in his stomach.

The blond sighed when Sahar revealed that he actually met the couple during that event, followed by Lisa's apology over the incident. "Really a shame, but better than nothing. In the future, I may have to interview the couple, or even just one of the duo, about such findings. Do you, perhaps, still remember the names?" He may have to jot the handles down in case the tanned male would still recall them. That would be helpful when he would be able to remember them.

And then, there were the accounts of the interest in the fabled fruit. Benjamin nodded as he listened to them intently. "Looks like we have our own reasons behind such curiosity, but I'm glad to know that we have some things in common." He then put down the book gently on the table, picking up his messenger bag to fetch the flash drive. The size was smaller than his thumb, accommodating 16GB of space. "It's a good thing that I am bringing this with me here. I can print a copy if you guys are interested."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: happy -> wistful -> listening mode
OOC:

SoujiAtsumi

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

"I am a people person, so even when it is busy I love working there. The rest of the staff is really nice too!" Not to mention the cooks were wonderful at their jobs. "The restaurant is Taste of Italy, the food is amazing, especially our desserts." Sahar had never eaten Italian food before coming to Soleil and he was glad that he had been introduced to the restaurant. The food was delicious, there were so many new dishes for him to try and the cooks even made him dishes that were off the menu now and then.

On one hand, it was nice that Benjamin's boyfriend was following his dream and the blond seemed to be supportive of him, but on the other, it had to be lonely if he was busy a lot. Sahar hoped it turned out well for the two of them, it further reminded him that it would be best to put off a relationship himself until his dream was achieved. The moment passed, however, and they went back to the fruit and his research. "I do remember their names, one of them is my coworker actually, however I do not know if they would be willing to be interviewed again. I do not want to overstep my bounds or have them pestered...Would it be okay if I talk to them about it then get back to you?" He asked, hoping the blond would understand. Seth was a nice man and he would like to count him as a friend, he didn't want to ask too much of him...

"Thank you! Even if my research does not go as planned I will be happy just getting to see the world; I am already enjoying my time here very much." Sahar beamed in return as Lisa wished him luck. What a nice person! For the umpteenth time, he was pleased to have met so many kind people during his time in Soleil. "So you are an artist too? I hope you find what you are looking for, there are many beautiful sights to be found here."

Once they had finished sharing their reasons for searching for the fruit, Benjamin pulled out a flash drive, offering to print out what he had found. "If it is not too much trouble I would like to see what you have found." Sahar piped up quickly. He might not be actively looking for the fruit now, but he still wanted to collect as much information on it as he could; it could come in handy later on.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
ll Neo ll

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:45 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Happy, interested, curious. ⟡ Company: Benjamin and Sahar ⟡ Location: Library.

Lisa smiled as she listened to them speak of Sahar's work place, it seemed like a nice place, she should visit it sometime too. Not to mention when he mentioned the food and the theme being Italian, she definately had to visit the place, atleast for the food!

The brunette would look back at the blonde male and the unhappy expression he had on his face when thought much about his boyfriends work. It might have come from the other being too busy with work that caused him to feel so, but it was nice to know that he was still supportive of the other.
"I'm sorry about that... But indeed it will be!" she smiled to him in a reassuring manner. She would then listen to them as they conversed about the couple that had been there and propped her head on the desk as she listened, as nice as it would seem to go talk to them, the male was right about asking their consent before letting anyone else talk to them.

"Travelling the world sounds a lot fun too, I hope you get to do what ever you desire to.." she smiled before she nodded to Sahar, "Thank you! And yeah, we all atleast have the fruit and the orchard in common.." she smiled at the two.

The brunette perked her attention back to Benjamin with a smile when he offered to take a copy of the material he had stored, she nodded with a smile. "Of course, if it's no trouble that is.." she smiled. It was a new experience for her, to create something out of just written material and theories, yet again, it was all so exciting.
⟡ o. o. c: Apologies for the late reply!

SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

By the time Sahar mentioned his workplace, Benjamin mentally noted himself to look for that establishment. The half-djinn mentioned something about the delicious food as well as the friendly staff, so the water mage thought that it would be best to give the place a shot. "Glad to know that such a restaurant would exist in this city. Been a long time since I tasted such cuisine." Mainly, it was thanks to his adoptive parents that he would get to experience such a moment.

At Lisa's apology as well as the slight encouragement, his smile was faint. "They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder." But deep inside, he knew that it would never be always the case. He had experienced that himself when he was oblivious to the fact that his birth mom died, being gullible to believe in his uncle's lies. The old man's abusive side and the harsh truth just made it much worse and he was emotionally wounded ever since those days. When Sahar mentioned that one part of the couple was actually his co-worker and it would be best to wait until the consent would be given, the blond nodded. "I won't mind waiting until I'll be given a 'yes'." After all, it was much better than being a stalker.

Then, the conversation went on between the other two about the interests behind the fruit and the island. With Lisa stating that she was also an artist, the blond knew that she would be a great acquaintance for Yosuke if he would still be there. And then, the two were interested to see his findings. "It just takes five to six pages, but I hope that will suffice." He then departed from his seat and asked the librarian if he could print out his findings, stating it was for research purposes. A few minutes later, he came back with the printed copies, one for each of the three. He handed one copy to Sahar and the other to Lisa. "That's the result of the scouring during my free time from work." There was a faint smile on his face as he spoke the words.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: interested, patient and a little proud
OOC:

SoujiAtsumi

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:36 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0⑤
( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:51 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

User Image
Artie Hopper

"So, do you guys think we will find any information about this ability that seemed to have created you two?" Artie asked curiously to seemingly nobody and nobody would hear the reply since it was directly in the boy's mind as he walked in the rain with an umbrella in hand. 'Possibly. I'm sorry that we can't be much help..' Epsilon replied with a sigh. 'Yeah, It was pretty weird for us too, it was like we were just suddenly there. We had a fair bit of your memories and knew you were in danger and on the verge of dying, master.' Gamma added in agreement. "Please don't remind me of that, I still have nightmares.." The said with a sigh has he clutched his shirt in the area of his chest, his scar hurting a bit. "Anyway, let's just take a look at the library.." The boy stated as he came upon the building that housed the library and entered it. He put his umbrella into the umbrella stand after closing it and went to the bookshelves in an area labeled 'Myths' and looked around the shelves. He soon came upon a book titled, 'Wolves and the Myths Surrounding Them' on one of the lower shelves and knelt down and reached toward the book, hoping the book may help him figure out more about his power.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

xxxxMiyu had finally gotten to the point where she wasn't bedridden. Leri had taken such good care of her and they had grown even closer than before. Though she was more hesitant around him after what had happened while he helped her bathe. She couldn't quite look him in the eye still. Even if he had his eyes closed mostly, it was still embarrassing. But now that she was feeling better, she decided that she wanted to grab some books for her and Leri to read together and what better place to do that then the Library. She was careful not to wake the male up and after getting ready to go, she left him a note that said. Going to soleil library. I'll be back soon. With the note written and left where he could find it, she left the house and made her way to the library.

On her way to the library, she couldn't help but play in a couple of puddles, enjoying the weather. It was calming. However, she was also thinking on what books to possibly get. Maybe I should get some on animals? Leri is part of the fox family right? Would foxes be related to wolves? I wonder if there are any similar beings in that family. So I would need fantasy and mythology. Ah I'm here already. Having been lost in thought, she didn't realize she had come to the doors of the library until she ran into them. Opening the doors, she closed her umbrella and put it in the rack while making her way into the library. At once she began to trace the side of the bookshelves. She knew exactly where to go, a small smile able to be seen on her lips as she felt the binds of each book.

However, like often times, Miyu got lost in her thoughts while walking, occasionally picking up some of the books she passed by to check out. She eventually made her way into myths and started picking up some books related to foxes and wolves. Opening one to scan through it. Let's see...so far it seems wolves don't get along with foxes...but it doesn't say anything about family relationship wise. Maybe I need to find one soley on wolves. Closing the book, she went for a particular book in mind that was on a slightly lower shelf titled 'Wolves and the Myths Surrounding Them.' Though she didn't have the chance to grab the book due to the feeling of well flesh and not binder like she had been expecting. Snapped out of her thoughts, a small squeak escaped her as she backed up slightly, the books she had already grabbed still in her arms. In a quiet whisper, "S-s-sorry..."

[ Health ] 50%[ Mood ] Slightly startled [ Location ] Library[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Rain outfit [ Thoughts: ] I-I will take it easy

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc: Hope it sounds okay
sabreworg

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:50 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Happy and slightly worried
Thoughts: Rain feel good
Company: Integra/Miyuki
Money: $1000
Crush: Miyuki

Lerista had walked through the rain with a spare umbrella that Miyuki had around at the house, and was following her directions to the library. He felt happy that she was well enough to be walking around again, the past week had not been easy on her. But he did everything he could possibly do to take care of her. He was just as bashful as she was when the bath was mentioned, it was necessary but still made him feel very odd...not bad just odd. But at some point when caring for her he admitted something to himself, he had feelings for Miyuki-chan as more then a friend. While it made him feel relieved that he admitted it to himself he still couldnt broach that with her. He would have said it was because he wanted to give her space, but honestly it was because he was nervous about how she would react.

Lost in his thoughts as he was he nearly smacked into the doors of the library, and absentmindedly he apologized to the door before walking in. He set the umbrella on the stand, noticing hers as he did. Then proceeded to follow her scent. It was easy enough because he knew her smell so well now, and the rain wasnt blocking any of it. He would see her jump as she reacted to brushing against some strange man, that ones scent was...odd. But he stayed back a bit for the moment to see if he could get a read on him.

OOC:
The_Little_Rabbit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:37 am
The_Little_Rabbit
sabreworg

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie was surprised at the hand that suddenly touched his, and looked over at who it belonged to when he heard the squeak of their voice. If it were any other guy, it would have seemed like a meeting like in a romantic novel, but for Artie, it was more like it was just bad luck for himself. He was completely tense and a look of surprise on his face that also seemed a bit cramped as he looked at her as well as a bit of a cold sweat on his forehead. "U-Umm.. D-Don't worry a-about it.. I-I only need t-to c-check this b-book real quick a-and y-you're free to h-have i-it.." He replied with a very noticeable stutter. 'Artie, calm down! They won't do anything to you.' Epsilon said in his mind in an attempt to calm the boy. "You calm down! I'll just go and find a place to read that's secluded!" Artie replied quietly as he turned his head away for a moment, though one could easily see his lips moving like he was talking to someone. "A-Anyway, I-I'm gonna go r-read now..! S-Sorry to h-have surprised you.." He said as he looked at the girl and quickly took the book with him and went towards the reading area. He soon found a table that was a bit away from the others in one corner of the room and sat down with a sigh. "Sorry Epsilon... I didn't mean to snap at you. It's one thing to prepare myself to talk to a girl than it is to suddenly have to speak to one." He said with another sigh as he set the book down and opened it. 'It's fine Master, I know you were still a bit high tension from teaching that class yesterday, but we really need to do something about that fear of yours..' Epsilon replied, 'Maybe we can find a psychologist or something for you here.' Gamma suggested as Artie nodded. "Maybe..Okay time to check this book.." He said with a wry smile as he opened the book and started to read, hoping to find some sort of hint to his abilities.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games