Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:29 am
Arynaria
Hi everyone! My name is Ari and I'm a Gaia oldbie. I'm also 32, which basically makes me an old geezer here in general, haha. The rich site lore and tight-knit sense of community had me hooked when I first joined over a decade ago, and I always come back even after years of being away. It's a kind of safe haven where I don't have to worry about dragging myself around and impressing people in person, which is hugely helpful for someone with social anxiety.

Job/skillwise, I'm an artist and graphic designer, and I do a bit of writing sometimes. Avi/NPC art is a good way for me to loosen up artist's block (particularly drawing that toxic blob known as Diedrich, so if you're familiar with the D-Party guild/thread then you've probably seen my art in their party threads). I mainly lurk in the GCD/GD/CB and when I have the time, the various newbie subforums. I'm more of an introvert IRL so I don't post too much in general, but I'm active in other ways, like handing out surprise freebie avi art or anon gifting (my inventory is overflowing anyway, so it's nice to give items good homes). When I do post it's typically to weigh in on discussion, info, or question threads, or in guilds like this. heart

I'm a huge PC gamer. Steam in particular. Tabletop too, like D&D. I don't play console much though, so I sadly don't have any DS codes or whatnot to share. If you're active on Steam though, I've got plenty of room on my friend list. If you want to be friends here, that's fine too. I do pay attention to the friend feeds and check up on people when I can.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone and I hope I can be of assistance in the future. smile

Welcome to the guild 3nodding
Same here, both the reason to stay (even though the people I met in these last 3 months are even a bigger reason for me to stay) and the social anxiety.
Then again, headlong into the mob is my try to cure it stressed so far nothing bad has happened.

Also a fan of TT game, especially PnP but I never have the time to play a campaign :/ guess I have to stick to card games.

And nice to see a fellow from the D-Party, even though I am really not active over there sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:21 am
Hello all! My name is actually Temujin but since that's taken I'm Temujin Prime. Why? Because Optimus Prime is the best Autobot in Transformers and in J.J. Abrams' reboot Trek, the Spock from the original timeline is referred to as Spock Prime in the alternate timeline. I hail from Mongolia and although I'm not Christian I celebrate on Dec 25th. Why? Because it's my birthday. biggrin  

Temujin Prime

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:09 pm
Temujin Prime
Hello all! My name is actually Temujin but since that's taken I'm Temujin Prime. Why? Because Optimus Prime is the best Autobot in Transformers and in J.J. Abrams' reboot Trek, the Spock from the original timeline is referred to as Spock Prime in the alternate timeline. I hail from Mongolia and although I'm not Christian I celebrate on Dec 25th. Why? Because it's my birthday. biggrin

Welcome! Yes, the "Prime" makes perfect sense! As for your birthday, does it get overshadowed where you live or are there enough non-Christians to make the coincidence moot?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:28 am
JoyRose
Temujin Prime

Welcome! Yes, the "Prime" makes perfect sense! As for your birthday, does it get overshadowed where you live or are there enough non-Christians to make the coincidence moot?

Thank you JoyRose. Members of my family always have private birthday celebrations with only family and friends invited so the coincidence is moot anyways. biggrin  

Temujin Prime

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:00 pm
JoyRose
Temujin Prime

Makes sense. Don't forget to add your birthday to our birthday thread!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:59 pm
Hello! I'm an accounting student, I like the ZOMG game that I just started playing and my favorite colors are red, orange, yellow and purple.  

Ingenius Brilliance

Assimilated Capitalist

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

Butterbiscuits020

Clean Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 pm
Hello, I'm Butter but you can call me dorothy. I have a few interests and I'm still trying to get by.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:29 pm
    Hi friends! Welcome to the guild! emotion_hug

Ariel Yuan
    Butterbiscuits020

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Vampiric God XIX

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:48 am
Hello, my name is Mark and I'm new to both this guild and Gaia online.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:47 am
Vampiric God XIX

Hello and welcome to the guild. mrgreen

Well, this might be a bit awkward but my name is Marc, too. Ok, with "C" and not with "K", but hey! Marc is Mark. wink And your style reminds me of my own when I started 8 years ago.

Feel free to visit my giveaway if you want some more avi styling options. cool

On the part about being new: feel free to ask any questions in the Q & A subforum if you are stuck or don't know what to do or what something means.

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Vampiric God XIX

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:12 pm
Marc Gosgosh
Vampiric God XIX

Hello and welcome to the guild. mrgreen

Well, this might be a bit awkward but my name is Marc, too. Ok, with "C" and not with "K", but hey! Marc is Mark. wink And your style reminds me of my own when I started 8 years ago.

Feel free to visit my giveaway if you want some more avi styling options. cool

On the part about being new: feel free to ask any questions in the Q & A subforum if you are stuck or don't know what to do or what something means.

Hello Marc. And thank you so much, I'll be sure to check both of them out. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:14 pm
Hi guys! I joined the guild a couple days ago but want to introduce myself~
I'm Cassie, I'm not a newbie but I love helping new and old players so I'm happy to be here!
I love gaming and anime c:
If anyone ever has any questions, feel free to PM me! I'm good with some things and not so much others, but I always do my best to lead you to the correct information if I can't provide it myself! emotion_kirakira

I hope you're all having a lovely mothers day!
User Image

menchiee

Cute Kitten

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Welcome everyone!
emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:32 pm
tiny teapup
I'm Cassie, I'm not a newbie but I love helping new and old players so I'm happy to be here!
If anyone ever has any questions, feel free to PM me! I'm good with some things and not so much others, but I always do my best to lead you to the correct information if I can't provide it myself! emotion_kirakira

User Image

Hi tiny teapup! Your avatar is adorable!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

menchiee

Cute Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:21 pm
JoyRose
tiny teapup

User Image

Hi tiny teapup! Your avatar is adorable!

Awe thank you so much! emotion_kirakira

User Image

☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games